[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WORLD WAR 3!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1457654738894.jpg (22 KB, 481x384) Image search: [Google]
1457654738894.jpg
22 KB, 481x384
When does it happen /pol/?
>>
Tomorrow
>>
>>68526313
this senpai
>>
>>68526252
An second from now
>>
>>68526252
before obongo leaves office and he gets 3-5 terms.
>>
>>68526252
Never, the only worldwide scale war in the future will be against AI.
>>
Never. Jews already achieved world domination.

All there is now is desperate Muslims blowing themselves up as an attack. Until they can catch up in technology (ayy lmao), that's all you will see.

Thinks like Brussels is just a zit on the old Jew ass. It'll go away and the train keeps moving
>>
File: Shiro 16.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shiro 16.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
Tonight @ 11pm Pacific Time.

You can confirm this with my repeating digits.

Get comfy m8's
>>
File: 237-Noahide Poster 11x17.jpg (189 KB, 1224x792) Image search: [Google]
237-Noahide Poster 11x17.jpg
189 KB, 1224x792
>>68526817
not he jews always overreach it is the jews behind these attacks as always

to us it would seem jews have all the power but to them it is not enough they will not stop till they fulfill the prophecy of their big book of jew fairy tales where all goyim are literally enslaved in chains and jews literally hold every last gram of geld and every last shekel and they implement the noachide laws and behead all goyim who dipobey the jew
>>
>>68526252

My child, it has already begun.
>>
File: j.in.10.ears.jpg (164 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
j.in.10.ears.jpg
164 KB, 752x1063
Yesterday was only the beginning
>>
File: 1458703289619.jpg (467 KB, 936x663) Image search: [Google]
1458703289619.jpg
467 KB, 936x663
>>68526521
>>68526817

>there will never be a third world war

You illiterate fucks obviously dont understand History or are in purposeful denial, the so called experts said there would never be another world war after the first world war and not even 50 years later there was another one this time even worst,

there will be a third world war the only question is when
>>
>>68527357

Nukes make the point moot, it ensures that one will never happen.
>>
>>68527357
Yea stupid nigger and I told you when. When the Muslims have an answer for a million drone planes and whatever else crazy shit that has been developed since the last major war. We probably have a rail gun in space aimed right at iran.

The only happening you will get is a sand nigger running towards a group of people with coke and mentos
>>
It will go down real soon.
They be mobilizing them troops in about every nation now.
>>
>>68526252
I don't know when WW3 happens but I imagine it'd probably be shortly after American Civil War 2 starts if Trump gets denied the presidency when he's clearly and consistently been the most popular candidate on either side of the coin.

With America preoccupied with its own squabble, Muslims will go full guerrilla in Europe and start blowing holes in major cities several times per day every day for weeks. This will cause Russia to drop the hammer in Syria and invade the whole middle eastern region and will slowly start working westward reclaiming Eurasia under Putin's name.

China will back whichever American faction will seek to reinstate order the quickest in order to capitalize on all of the debt America owes them, and that will be the conservatives who own guns, can survive on their own, and have the willpower to fight a war unlike pretty much every city dwelling liberal alive.

South America furthers its descent into hellhole status when millions of illegals leave the states in fear of persecution and an absence of opportunity for them in wartime. Mexico will wish a wall had been built as immigrants flee by the tens of millions. Canada will be under Marshall law trying to protect its own borders to prevent its own refugee crisis.

America quickly settles its conflict shortly after the blue population faces starvation and risk of deteriorating from within thanks to opportunistic looters who terrorize their own people, with the help of Chinese occupiers. Shortly after the fighting dies down America injects its armed forces into Europe on the west side, spreading east clearing out Muslim aggression and eventually meeting with Russia again somewhere in the middle, except this time instead of entering a new Cold War Putin and Trump make peace and make Europe promise not to get themselves back into this situation by accepting refugees by the millions.

The Middle East is permanently occupied for the rest of time by UN peacekeepers.
>>
>implying it hasn't started
>implying everything happening in EU is just a fluke of things to come
>>
File: 43243223.png (216 KB, 471x273) Image search: [Google]
43243223.png
216 KB, 471x273
>>68528710
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.