[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump hating women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Why does Trump insult most women?
>>
>>68526191
What is the name of that women who is a part of his campaign team? She's kinda mixed race, pretty qt, and is a bulldog who defends trump against the media?
>>
>>68526191
Are you saying Trump has insulted over 50% of the women in the world? Because that constitutes most women. Him insulting Rosie O Donald or Megyn Kelly has little to do with misogyny
>>
>>68526449
Is she the one who was saying that Trump had no control over what his supporters do and it was ridiculous to think that was an option, then the next week she was saying Bernie was solely responsible for his supporters actions?
>>
>>68526664
Dunno, didn't hear that. I'm in a little email argument with my lib sister who keeps saying trump hates women and hes so sexist and dangerous to women, blah blah. I know that chick I'm talkin bout is high up in his campaign, so im using that as ammo.
>>
>>68526743
She also survived an abortion, pretty hardcorr
>>
>>68526823
what's her name?
>>
Feminists tend to accuse men of being sexist when they lose an argument against them.

People lose arguments against Trump a lot because he's good at it. A lot of those people include men, probably more than women.
>>
>>68526191
cause he's a beta cuck with earing problems and limp dick issues
>>
>>68526664
You've got it the other way around, bernie said those things all within the same two minutes.
>>
>>68526191
He insults everyone equally.
>>
>>68526894
Hurricane Katrina Pierson
>>
>>68526191
He insults equally. He's hired woman into good positions for his company too.
>>
>>68527195
That;s why like him. The dude is a bulldog.

>>68527274
Thanks, i could not fucking find it for some reason.
>>
>>68526191
Only Rosie O'Donnell
>>
File: attempting_to_smile.jpg (76 KB, 854x478) Image search: [Google]
attempting_to_smile.jpg
76 KB, 854x478
>>68526191

Because he's a smug cretin. If you watch him with an open mind and see him for what he is rather than what you want to see (someone who can genuinely help the US) it's disappointing.
>>
Only rosie o'donnell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
>>
>>68526191
He insults them as he would insult any other person.
>>
>>68526191

Trump insults anyone, man or woman, if he thinks they're acting dumb he'll speak his mind. He doesn't sugar coat it for women either, in fact I think you could even say that because he won't hold back based on gender that he's NOT sexist. Equal opportunity.
>>
Trump has had a shit ton of female executives in his many companies. How is he a misogynist again?
>>
>>68529173
Because he hires them for quota's....

How can Donald Sterling be racist against black people when his team is mostly black players?
>>
They love that shit op

Treat em like dirt and they'll stick like mud
>>
>>68526191
>Why does Trump insult most women?

Better question,
why can't women be insulted?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.