[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frozen Conflict in Ukraine Goes Hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
File: Industrial_zone_battleground.png (248 KB, 857x480) Image search: [Google]
Industrial_zone_battleground.png
248 KB, 857x480
>Escalating fighting over the Avdiika industrial area:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6IiMu5Hj_g

>Ukraine calling up 10,000 soldiers to keep the fighting going:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-military-idUSKCN0WO1PG

I can't tell which side is more redpilled /pol/. The Donetsk People's Republic bans homosexuality and abortion, but they're fueled by Russian lies and a force for chaos.

Which side does /pol/ endorse?
>>
Why is the Ukraine at war in the first place? I never understood this war
>>
Man nothing in life says ''fuck off'' more than a rifle getting cocked.

War in Europe happening right now and not a single person gives a fuck.
>>
>>68525558
>Ukrainian president hates EU and love Russia.
>People of Western Ukraine loves EU and hates Russia
>Overthrow president
>People of Eastern Ukraine loves Russia and Hates EU
>Civil war ensue
>>
File: Donetsk_flag.png (137 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Donetsk_flag.png
137 KB, 1200x800
>>68525558

After Ukraine impeached and threw out its pro-Russian president, Russia invaded Crimea and claimed it, under the guise it was "self-defense forces".

They did the same in eastern Ukraine. However, the population in Crimea wanted to be Russian, and they'd wanted to join Russia for a long time. So Ukraine was more or less willing to let that go.

But Ukraine fought much much harder than anyone expected in the east - in late 2014 they had the rebels surrounded in their two capitals, Luhansk and Donetsk.

So Russia sent much more of their legit military. For a while there was a peace agreement and not much was going on but an artillery duel now and then, but now its gone red-hot once more.

That's a relatively unbiased summary. The separatists will tell you Ukraine got taken over by a Nazi junta (not exaggerating, that is what they say).
>>
File: Pew_Ukraine_report.png (10 KB, 315x285) Image search: [Google]
Pew_Ukraine_report.png
10 KB, 315x285
>>68525887

>>People of Eastern Ukraine loves Russia and Hates EU
>>Civil war ensue

Not exactly. The majority in eastern Ukraine wanted Yanukovich to be impeached. According to http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-ukraine-crisis-poll-idUSBREA2D00E20140314, “In eastern Ukraine, more than 67 percent of respondents approved of Yanukovich's overthrow".

This is Russia fostering division and chaos because of paranoia about the West, not a civil war.
>>
>>68526007
Forgot to mention that the new president is literally appointed to be pro-EU
>>
>>68526007
This is a good summary more or less. The Nazi junta bullshit made me root for Ukraine fully though, that level of propaganda is simply too stupid for me.
>>
>>68527204
>Soros pls go

Because the new Ukrainian government is so much better amirite?
>>
>>68527356
Better than a government (kek) that calls other governments "muh evil nazis! facists!", yeah.
>>
File: False_Fear.jpg (84 KB, 660x396) Image search: [Google]
False_Fear.jpg
84 KB, 660x396
>>68527076

Well after Russia invades you country because you wanted to impeach your corrupt president you can't exactly blame them for not being pro-Russia anymore.

>The Nazi junta bullshit made me root for Ukraine fully though, that level of propaganda is simply too stupid for me.

Yeah the cause I care most about in the world is the pro-life cause, so normally I'd support Donetsk because they ban it. But spreading completely fear and hatred like this could literally destroy the world.

I mean, if you have weapons of mass destruction, and you sincerely believe a child-crucifying Nazi army is coming for you, what are you going to do?
>>
>>68527356

Its been a bit hard to make many reforms in the country given the fact its in an existential war. Its hard to clean your wagon when the Indians are circling it
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x334
>>68525479
Fucking Slavs are straight up crazy

If the west melts down due to Muslims and niggers I'll go live in a Slav country. Niggers and Muslims would be absolutely fucked if they try and invade them
>>
File: putin_1.jpg (89 KB, 785x740) Image search: [Google]
putin_1.jpg
89 KB, 785x740
>>68527356
Fuck you nigga the previous government was a puppet state.

Ukranians are based as fuck. Putin is nothing more than a Kike puppet.
>>
>>68527467
>muh oppressed Baltfag
The whole "Nazi" thing was a stupid angle to use. Regardless, you have to do some serious mental gymnastics to still see Russia as le boogeyman.

>>68527627
>impeach your corrupt president for being pro-Russian
>replace him with a corrupt pro-EU shill
The coup was funded by foreign money. Ukraine had many shitty presidents over the years with worse approval ratings, but because they were good goys no revolutions occurred.

>>68527898
Just avoid the South Slavic countries.
>>
>>68527980
>Putin is nothing more than a Kike puppet
His actions tell me otherwise holol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
>>
>>68528024
>The whole "Nazi" thing was a stupid angle to use. Regardless, you have to do some serious mental gymnastics to still see Russia as le boogeyman.

I know you Aussies like to shit-post, but are you fucking retarded?
They literally abducted one of our secret service people from the border and made up bullshit claims to imprison him. We have to swap him out for some other ruski.

Actually watch news other than Russia Today and you might see something.
>>
File: image.jpg (548 KB, 1508x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
548 KB, 1508x996
Fuck the DPR! All their pictures have them with communist flags and symbols and not to mention the DPR had a gay pride parade with NovoRussiya propaganda everywhere. In Kiev, they tried to have a LGBT rally, 25 faggots were injured and about 15 policemen were injured from the far right gangs there. Always support the Misanthropic division and Azov battalion as they fight both the EJew and The pseudo communists in the east. 88
>>
>>68525887
>Ukrainian president loves money and play for both side, steal from both and from country
>EU give him offer with ultimatum, get credit but cut all connection with Russia
>Putin give him more cash, no strings attached
>Prez take free cash from Russia
>protest happen, supported by NGO financed by USA and Soros
>Top generals and security officers switch sides
>Prez panicked and run
>local oligarchs, imported from USA politicians and Galician(Banderists) nationalist take power trying to steal everything, infighting ensues
>'Free Ukraine' going full retarded anti Russian
>respond with brutal force to local autonomy request on East and send army to crush any dissidents movement, army don't want to fight
>send volunteer battalions that are eager to beat some Ruskies, burn(Odessa) and shoot some civies
>some locals don't like it, start blocking army BWP with bare hands, army don't want to fight
>GRU cosplayer move with few guys and crowbar to biggest military warehouse in Ukraine where all old Soviet officers retired
>emerge with a force that repel Ukrainian army, private militias and mercenaries
>some Ruskies oligarchs and some semi government organizations support uprising
>Ortodox Cossacks, international Communist, retired Soviet officers, Russian tourists, some drunk locals and Chechen mercenaries fight against demoralized Ukrainian Army, western financed mercenaries, retarded Galizien scum and Islamists state militants in total chaos.
>>
>>68528413
>one of our secret service people
>your secret service people
>yours
Good goy. I could just as easily say you jerk-off to CNN
>>
>>68528702
This
>>
>>68525479

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>68528738
>Eston Kohver
>estonian name
>born in estonia
>KaPo
>Literally "Kaitsepolitsei"
>Estonian
>not estonian
>literally only the estonian media decided to give a fuck about it

Oi m8 , you got me good, cunt.
>>
>>68525558
The EU tried to get Ukraine to join them and NATO. They and the US orchestrate a rebellion where they overthrow the government. Russia is not having a NATO aligned country right next door or losing their black sea naval base in Crimea and so takes drastic action, invading Crimea.
>>
>>68528024

>replace him with a corrupt pro-EU shill

Where are you getting that Poroshenko is corrupt?

>The coup was funded by foreign money

It wasn't a coup. Parliament gave a vote of no confidence where not a single legislator voted to keep him.

The people wanted him out, and Parliament voted him out. That's normal democracy - invading a country over that is nothing but tyrannical warmongering.
>>
>>68528967
>implying your secret service don't serve the interests of the EU

I didn't expect you to understand, your squinty Mongolian eyes must make it hard for you to read.
>>
>>68529177
>not realizing the KaPo existed since 1991
>we joined the EU in 2004

cheeki wanker
>>
>>68529156
>It wasn't a coup
Kiev turned into a battleground. I knew we had reddit Bernie shills raiding /pol/ but I didn't realise we had this many cuckservatives and neocons here too.

>>68529242
Do you seriously think your government serves it's peoples interests, and not those of the bureaucrats at the EU?
>>
>>68525558
America and Russia are fighting over who gets to own & develop Ukraine's gas reserves and farms.
Joe Biden's son bough a heap of shit there. The war is corrupt as all fuck.
>>
>>68529101

>They and the US orchestrate a rebellion where they overthrow the government

Parliament issued a vote of no confidence, where not a single legislator voted to keep Yanukovich. The majority of people even in eastern Ukraine supported his removal - according to http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-ukraine-crisis-poll-idUSBREA2D00E20140314, “In eastern Ukraine, more than 67 percent of respondents approved of Yanukovich's overthrow".

There was no rebellion. Parliament voted him out, and the people wanted him out.

>Russia is not having a NATO aligned country right next door

Because they have a psychotic paranoia about NATO hating them. It makes no sense and it has no basis.

NATO being wary of Russia was a self-fulfilling prophecy. They could have joined if they'd wanted to, but instead they chose to start wars about imaginary enemies.
>>
>>68529537
The KaPo is largely independent from the EU-shill government. If they we're really Soros shills, they would have gotten rid of the SS memorial site in Sinimäe by now.
>>
>>68529913
were*
>>
>>68529537

>Kiev turned into a battleground.

In what way is a vote of no confidence a coup? Parliaments do this regularly. Protests are only rebellion in the eyes of a tyrant.
>>
>>68525479
the cuck president will welcome syrian niggers if they help the civil war lmao
>>
>>68529827
Also Ukraines politicians are corrupt too and have been playing both sides. Stupid, since those shenanigans have now cost them clay.
>>
>>68528702
>Russian tourists
lmfao
>>
Cockholes.
>>
>>68528961
polska wants ukrainian slaves again
>>
>>68529537
Just alot of newfags who weren't here during the maiden generals.
>>
File: 1391331906237.jpg (50 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1391331906237.jpg
50 KB, 630x354
I miss the Clankening. Those were good days on /pol/
>>
>>68529857
>Because they have a psychotic paranoia about NATO hating them. It makes no sense and it has no basis.

NATO was formed to counter the Soviet Union. The USSR fell in 1991. Since then NATO was been surrounding Russia with military bases all around it's borders, and it's unreasonable that Russia expresses concern? Would you be alright if they set up military bases in Mexico and Canada?

>>68529982
>In what way is a vote of no confidence a coup?
Rubio pls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OBeYg8KdtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFpKwEm43n0
>>
>>68525479
>be on /pol/
>not supporting novorossian against ubermesch invasion
TOP KEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyCD3LqfbJ8

I stand with novorossia , Ukraine shouldn't even exist , it's just polish-russian degenerated kids.
>>
>>68528413
>Estonia, for fucks sake just accept that you live nexdoor to a giant homicidal nuclear armed drunken bear who will occasionally eat one of you.
You cant move your house so just deal with it. Crying to the rest of us means nothing.
>>
>>68529857

>Parliament issued a vote of no confidence, where not a single legislator voted to keep Yanukovich. The majority of people even in eastern Ukraine supported his removal - according to http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-ukraine-crisis-poll-idUSBREA2D00E20140314, “In eastern Ukraine, more than 67 percent of respondents approved of Yanukovich's overthrow".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26079957

American ambassador to Ukraine in a phone call intercepted by the ruskies. Up to their usual tricks of "spreading decocracy"...

>There was no rebellion.

We sat here and watched the Maidan square stream as Kiev burned for days and days.

>Because they have a psychotic paranoia about NATO hating them. It makes no sense and it has no basis.

NATO, set up for the sole purpose of keeping Russia in line, has no antagonism towards them. Riiiiiiiiight.

> They could have joined if they'd wanted to

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastings_Ismay,_1st_Baron_Ismay

>In December 1956, Ismay decided to retire from NATO. He told the press that "he was not giving up his position for personal reasons, but because he felt it needed a fresh hand and a fresh brain."[193] Paul-Henri Spaak was immediately chosen as his successor, but Ismay remained in office until May 1957, when he left with "the affection and respect" of all the NATO members.[193] While Secretary General, Ismay is also credited as having been the first person to say that the purpose of the alliance was "to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down," a saying that has since become a common way to quickly describe the alliance.[194][195]
>>
File: 1458201313930.png (6 KB, 315x318) Image search: [Google]
1458201313930.png
6 KB, 315x318
>Ukraine starts civil war over shitty EU association treaty
>block the treaty through referendum
>>
>>68525479

Russia has been fucking Ukraine since Stalin.

Ukraine tried to escape their eternal role as bitch to the Russia by pushing ties with the EU.

Now Russia is fucking them massively to make sure they never try to assert any sort of independent domestic or international policy again.

Ukraine will forever be a vassal state to Russia.

It fucking sucks and hurts to watch but there is nothing anyone can do about it.
>>
>>68527076
They want to be EU because for them that's the only way they can have any protection from Russia.
>>
>>68525479
>Which side does /pol/ endorse?
Only the rebels.

Ukraine is Soros paid shithole.
>>
>>68528702
>I bet the old retired soviet officers are having a blast. They get a play-war against the muricans.
>>
>>68530673
RIDF plz
>>
>>68525479
>I can't tell which side is more redpilled /pol/. The Donetsk People's Republic bans homosexuality and abortion, but they're fueled by Russian lies and a force for chaos.
>but they're fueled by Russian lies and a force for chaos.
>I can't tell which side is more redpilled /pol/
Atleast we can tell you're not redpilled.
>>
File: jewnose1.jpg (270 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
jewnose1.jpg
270 KB, 614x461
>>68525887
>>People of Western Ukraine loves EU and hates Russia
>>Overthrow president
>>
File: jewnose2.jpg (12 KB, 224x282) Image search: [Google]
jewnose2.jpg
12 KB, 224x282
>>68526349
>This is Russia fostering division and chaos because of paranoia about the West, not a civil war.
>>
>>68530940
>protection from Russia
>Soros shill pls go
Russia isn't the country going around the world starting wars for Israel, Russia isn't organising regime changes in foreign countries and Russians aren't the ones trying to flood Europe with shitskins.
>>
>>68529857
Russia has been invaded 4 or 5 times in the last 200 years. Why cant you fucking Americans sympathize with their paranoia?
>>
>>68525887
>""""""""Civil War""""""""""
Civil War is Civilians killing each other. This War is the Ukrainian Army against Soldiers payed by Russia.
>>
>>68527980
>>68527627
>>68527204
Oy fucking vey. Seems like the shills are let out in full force now that the conflict is indeed becoming hot again.
>>
What really happened was yet another CIA sponsored forced regime change/colour ''revolution'' to displace a democratically elected president of Ukraine that wasn't an american puppet, with an american puppet.

Ukraine is today literally owned by the IMF and USA.
>>
>>68525479
I'm pro Ukraine.

I remember the good old days when the clankining happened. Ukraine has been getting fucked by the communists since the Czar fell.
>>
>>68531268
Who is paying the Ukrainian Army?
>>
>>68530883
>Ukraine tried to escape their eternal role as bitch to the Russia by pushing ties with the EU.
No such thing happened. There was no ''pushing ties with the EU'' by anyone other than brainwashed university students.
>>
>>68531400
Thr communists are the eu now buddy
>>
>>68531391
and Yanukovych was such a good president...
>>
>>68531483
Ukraine. Thats why their Economy sucks ass now.
>>
>>68531483
Who is paying the Separatists?
>>
File: 1458667247609.jpg (73 KB, 916x544) Image search: [Google]
1458667247609.jpg
73 KB, 916x544
>>68531057
keks , the only thing you have to say is RIDF ? really ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
you sound like a sjw who only yell "racist" "you're a fucking white male" when confronted with reality.
Keep sucking those ubermesch tities if you want , between European Islamic Union and Russia i prefer to side with vlad.
>>
I support Ukraine, fuck RIDF
>>
>>68530597

>NATO was formed to counter the Soviet Union. The USSR fell in 1991.

Yes, and since then plenty of formerly Soviet countries have come into NATO. NATO doesn't still hate the USSR. Russia could have done the same.

>Since then NATO was been surrounding Russia with military bases all around it's borders

...Because that's where the NATO members are. What, do you think they're going to invade Russia or something? A military needs bases in a lot of places so that it can go there. You can't land a plane where there's no runway or drydock a ship where there's no port.

Its pure paranoid conspiracy and delusion of grandeur to think they're trying to slowly set the stage to invade a country with an economy smaller than California's.

Seriously, if we never fought during the Cold War, why would we fight now when no one cares? (Or at least they didn't before Ukraine)

>Would you be alright if they set up military bases in Mexico and Canada?

Yes, I truly would not care because I know Russia would not invade the US.
>>
>>68527980
Kek
>>
>>68531604
Doesn't matter if he was good or bad, the point is that he wasn't an american puppet. Which is the reason he was overthrown by the CIA.

Why are you on /pol/ if you support the current anti-white american establishment?
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 620x400
Here is the redpill. Don't listen to the stupid Soros shills here.

>before and after pic of Kyiv square where the "peaceful" protests took place

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkfpGCAAuw
>>
>>68531782
>NATO doesn't still hate the USSR. Russia could have done the same.
You're a paid shill, aren't you?
>>
>president largely backed by Russian speaker considers EU treaty
>says no because many who voted him don't feel good by it
>EU, Russia, Ukraine try to make compromise as 3-party discussion
>an agreement is made, and all seems okay
>suddenly EU rejects Ukraine+Russian compromise
>EU officials back protests and tell them to force through their will
>some violence happens
>EU backs coup against legitimate president
>EU backs new regime which has ties to neo-nazi
>when people who support the old government went protest or rise up, they are suddenly terrorist and the army is sent to them
>civil war
>>
>>68531668
The blood, sweat and tears of the local populance who doesn't want to become puppets of World Jewry.
>>
>>68528551
>misanthropic division
Good goy
>>
>>68530883
>Now Russia is fucking them massively to make sure they never try to assert any sort of independent domestic or international policy again.
>Ukraine will forever be a vassal state to Russia.
Not only have you no clue what has even happened and is happening, but you double down on having no clue what has even happened and is happening.
>>
>>68531798
What exactly is wrong in that Image? Ukraine has a huge Jewish Population, and?
>>
>>68528702
>>68528961

why do you poles don't reconquer your old ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6RthIh0c5c
>>
>>68531633
>Ukraine
>economy
Yeah with loans from Jew bankers. Such as successful story, bravo Ukraine, congrats on becoming """"""""""sovereign""""""""""

>>68531782
Yes goy one world army, one world government. Led by the chosen people of course.
>>
Daily reminder that Ukrops supports ISIS, the same ISIS that attacked and killed european people in Belgium.
>>
>>68531400
>I remember the good old days when the clankining happened.

I dont think anyone would mind the Ukrainian Nationalists if they werent being controlled by the Jewish oligarchs.
>>
>>68531486
>There was no ''pushing ties with the EU''

Relations between Ukraine and the European Union (EU) are currently shaped through the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), a foreign policy instrument of the EU designed for the countries it borders. The EU is seeking an increasingly close relationship with Ukraine, going beyond co-operation, to gradual economic integration and deepening of political co-operation.[1] Ukraine is a priority partner within the ENP.[1]

In 2012, the EU initialled deals on free trade and political association with Ukraine; however, EU leaders stated that these agreements would not be ratified unless Ukraine addresses concerns over a "stark deterioration of democracy and the rule of law", including the imprisonment of Yulia Tymoshenko and Yuriy Lutsenko in 2011 and 2012.[2][3][4][nb 1] Deadlines were set for Ukraine to carry out the required changes to its justice and electoral systems in order to enable the formal signing of their agreements with the EU in Vilnius on 29 November 2013.[8] But although the then Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych had urged the Ukrainian parliament to adopt laws so that Ukraine could meet the EU's criteria,[9][10][nb 2] the Ukrainian government suspended preparations for signing the association agreement on 21 November 2013.[6][12] Yanukovych still attended the aforementioned EU summit in Vilnius on 28–29 November 2013 where the association agreement was originally planned to be signed but it was not.[9][13] The decision to put off signing the association agreement led to pro-EU Euromaidan movement.[14] These led to the removal of Yanukovych and his government by parliament after the 2014 Ukrainian revolution in February 2014.[6][15] Since then Ukraine has been striving towards integration into the European Union and portions of eastern Ukrainian regions near the Russian border engage in War in Donbass.

[continued]
>>
File: tmp_24951-balaclava1502338574.jpg (63 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24951-balaclava1502338574.jpg
63 KB, 500x427
>>68529156
>>
>>68531914
>Good on them. They want to develop the east at their own pace and keep the profits for themselves. Let them.
>>
>>68532273
>>68531486

The political part of the Association Agreement was signed on 21 March 2014 by the new Prime Minister, Arseniy Yatsenyuk.[1] Meanwhile, the EU has attempted to stabilize Ukraine by freezing assets of Russians and Ukrainians and by granting financial help to Ukraine.[1][6][16] The economic part of the Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement was signed on 27 June 2014 by the new President, Petro Poroshenko,[17] who described this as Ukraine's "first but most decisive step" towards EU membership.[18] Poroshenko also set 2020 as a target for an EU membership application.[19] In January 1, 2016, Ukraine joined the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area with the EU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine%E2%80%93European_Union_relations
>>
>>68532243
Yes,its shitty,i know. I personally wouldve loved to see a Ukraine thats neither a Russian nor an American Fuckpuppet. But they fucked up now,i guess.
>>
>>68531842
>no footage of the sniper shooting at unarmed protesters
You are fucking scum
>>
>>68525479

Oh another Obama admin war the msm pretends never happened and is not ongoing.

It's amazing during GWB's terms the god damned MSM listed a death count for soldiers to start EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMNED NEWSCAST THERE WAS FOR YEARS.
>>
>>68531583
and there are old school Soviets on the Russian side.
>>
>>68532247
Daily reminder that the "nationalists" in Ukraine gave a man who renunced his georgian nationality the charge of mayor of an Ukrainian city.

So much for the Ukrainian nationalism!
>>
File: ll.jpg (63 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
ll.jpg
63 KB, 1608x905
> Ukraine
> pretend be a nationalist
> choose the European-Cucknion side
>>
>>68532393
Dead phone batteries friendo :^)
>>
>>68530808

>American ambassador to Ukraine in a phone call intercepted by the ruskies.

And? The ambassador makes phone calls all the time. Its not like they say "yes our secret agents have successfully rigged vote! Soon St. Petersburg will be our's!"

This is pure conspiratorial paranoia.

>We sat here and watched the Maidan square stream as Kiev burned for days and days

That was a protest in a city. Were Occupy Wall Street or Ferguson rebellions?

>NATO, set up for the sole purpose of keeping Russia in line

It was set up for mutual defense from the USSR. Russia is not the USSR and plenty of former Soviet countries are NATO members.

> has no antagonism towards them

Can you point to any pre-Ukraine example of antagonism?

>"to keep the Russians out, the Americans in, and the Germans down,"

Once again: this was during the Cold War. Ukraine took place 60 years after he said this.

One single quote from another century when the world was completely different isn't evidence for an anti-Russia plot today.
>>
>>68532247
They joking you tard

DPR does that too
>>
>>68531914
>The blood, sweat and tears of the local populance who doesn't want to become puppets of World Jewry

You mean Russian bankers and the Russian army right?
>>
>>68531814
Okay he was Russian puppet. Much better

Why can't you see Ukranians are sick of being bitches of that degenerate AID's infested shit country. Let Ukraine join the rest of civilized Europe, Vlad.
>>
>>68531057
t. Proud cockhole patriot hiding from draft
>>
>>68532580
Russia was a good boy he didn't do nuff'n
>>
>>68531243

>Russia has been invaded 4 or 5 times in the last 200 years

Who hasn't?! Britain enslaved our sailors and burned our capital to the ground in the War of 1812, the US lost hundreds of thousands of people fighting Germany and Japan and invaded both.

But now all of thsse countries are great friends and couldn't be closer allies. Holding on to past fear and hate is illogical and harmful.
>>
File: 1446241192482.jpg (85 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1446241192482.jpg
85 KB, 491x491
>>68532725
>inventing a famine
>>
>>68532725
RIDF confirmed

filtered
>>
File: oYSPOCYhtB0.jpg (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oYSPOCYhtB0.jpg
246 KB, 1280x720
Azov battalion, the beloved nazi fighting force, was and is funded by a jewish magnate/banker.

Hitler would be proud!

>Ihor Valeriyovych Kolomoyskyi is a Ukrainian-Cypriot-Israeli business oligarch of Jewish descent and the former Governor of Dnipropetrovsk Oblast.

>In April 2014 Kolomoyskyi offered a bounty for the capture of Russian-backed militants and incentives for the turning in of weapons. He also is believed to have spent $10 million to create the Dnipro Battalion, and also funds the Aidar, Azov, Dnepr 1, Dnepr 2, and Donbas volunteer battalions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
>>
>>68530673
>video

Fucking ukraine. And they says that fight against Russian army. I think when our army will go to rekt these retards they will glass Cuckraine with thermobaric missiles.
>>
>>68532580
> Let Ukraine join the rest of civilized Europe, Vlad.
If you were truly civilized then you wouldn't need Russia's permission to civilize Ukraine's savages.
>>
File: tmp_24951-monthly+wage56462401.jpg (87 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24951-monthly+wage56462401.jpg
87 KB, 500x349
>>68531604
Much better than porky
>>
>>68525558
Ukrainians a pissed off due to poverty and corruption.
Protests get hijacked by West and oligarchs. Government is taken over in a coup and president exiled, with oligarchs switching chairs to suck Western cock.
Pro-Russian population doesn't like this.
Russians react and seize Crimea. Population in Donbass revolts, shitload of volunteers from Russia. Russians send arms and occassionaly troops, and provide fire support.
Ukrainian Army gets raped, then raped again, then again.
Ukraine is now economically collapsing, they are kept afloat by IMF loans, but not for long.
It's basically USA-Russia proxy conflict.
>>
>>68532904
It took your Army a Year to capture a fucking Airport from a bunch of underequipped Hohols. Shut up Ivan.
>>
>>68532243

>Yes goy one world army, one world government. Led by the chosen people of course.

So in your case it literally is racist, conspiratorial paranoia
>>
>>68530597
>The USSR fell in 1991.
And Russia became the heir of USSR. Security problem for European countries stayed the same. They can't fight Russia 1 vs 1, they need to stand together if they want to have chances against Russia from military point of view.
>>
>>68531400
Did you know that like half the USSR presidents were Ukranian and said ukranians choosen to go with pro-ukranian actions during their stay in office? How do you think Crimea ended up as Ukrop, not Russian, land?
>>
>>68531400
>Ukraine has been getting fucked by the communists since the Czar fell.

Ukrainian state has been created by communists since the Czar fell, retard.
>>
>>68528551
>muh faggota
>>
File: 1457799295515.jpg (44 KB, 280x237) Image search: [Google]
1457799295515.jpg
44 KB, 280x237
>>68532987
>Ukraine is not Yurop because its poor now
>>
>>68532290

Random pictures without context or sources =/= evidence. Where is the image from? Let's take a look at what was really going on.
>>
>>68531243
What country hasn't been invaded? Russia thinks they are a special fucking snowflake.

>>68533115
You do realize that in the 20th Century Russia replaced the Crimean population with Russian. They Basically pulled an Israel on the native Crimeans. They did the same thing to the Baltics after ww2.
>>
>>68532880
Yeah but shills here don't care about reality of the conflict.
Both sides are pretty retarded.
>>
>>68531726
Fuck off mark
>>
>>68532473
>And? The ambassador makes phone calls all the time. Its not like they say "yes our secret agents have successfully rigged vote! Soon St. Petersburg will be our's!"

They are talking about who in government they were looking to back. Obviously the ones that favours closer ties with the west over Russia.

>That was a protest in a city. Were Occupy Wall Street or Ferguson rebellions?

Were they occupying government buildings all over the country while hurling molotovs at APCs and building barricades in their attempt to reach the parliament building?

>It was set up for mutual defense from the USSR. Russia is not the USSR and plenty of former Soviet countries are NATO members.

You wouldn't know it with the way NATO acts towards Russia. Surrounding it on all sides, moving right up to their borders, attempting to neutralise their defences, and opposing it politically in every way it can.

>Can you point to any pre-Ukraine example of antagonism?

Restarting the American anti ballistic missile program, breaking a treaty. Building missile bases all around the country with the intent of neutralising their nuclear capabilities. Trying to get all the surrounding countries to align away from Russia (Georgia being one such failed attempt).

>Once again: this was during the Cold War. Ukraine took place 60 years after he said this.

The purpose of NATO has not changed since.
>>
File: degeneration.jpg (586 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
degeneration.jpg
586 KB, 1280x960
>>68532247
ukraine is supported by roacherland , and ISIS is supported by them too .
and probably pay a lot of kebab to shitposter in this thread too.
just look at the western world and try to imagine us helping Ukraine to become sweden 3.0.
>>
File: 1457590591001.gif (756 KB, 352x248) Image search: [Google]
1457590591001.gif
756 KB, 352x248
>>68533171
>military position
>dildo in perfect condition
Ya that can't be staged
>>
>>68533357
Russians were always majority there since Tatars were raped.
And literally no one cares that Muslim slave-traders were ethnically cleansed. Good riddance.
>>
>>68533471
>Ukraine becoming Sweden 3.0
Never. Ukrainians are even more right Wing than Polacks.
>>
>>68532473
http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/content/jan2009/gb2009013_045451.htm

Look into the Ukraine-Russia gasdisputes if you are genuinely interested.
Yanukovich had to go and everybody agreed on that. Russia and EU.

Nato has been pulling in poor lil' USSR's one by one ever since the cold war ended. Putin has good reason to be cautious. Not that he is an infallible leader at all, but you have to be blind and deaf not to realise what's going on in eastern europe. They cost Germany, UK and the Netherlands a darn fortune, we don't benefit from taking them in. 60 years is not that long when you talk about history.
>>
>>68533357
>Crimean
Couple of Tartars that have ravaged various slavic nationalities for hundreads of years? Good riddance. It's not like said tartars don't have a special capital build just for them in Russia, not to mention being granted some autonomy to enact their own laws.
>>
>>68533068
>no tank rush
>no close air support
>no glassing of airport by artillery
>no bombing

Yeah, Russian army was involved.
>>
>>68525479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK-706iF_II
>>
>>68531483
US
>>
>>68533104

>And Russia became the heir of USSR.

Only if that's the path you choose.
>>
>>68533567
Ukrainians are useful idiots, nothing more, nothing less. Most of population there is a bunch of apolitical sovoks.
>>
>>68533618
Nigga there is no dispute that Russia is supprting the rebs
>>
>>68532522
>>68532878
Soros shill, both ISIS/Daesh support the holhols

>>68533102
>So in your case it literally is racist, conspiratorial paranoia
Get off this board

>>68532555
No he had it right the first time

>>68533357
>native Crimeans
>Tatars
>>
File: le trash.jpg (6 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
le trash.jpg
6 KB, 268x188
>>68533171
>Graham Phillips
>>
>>68532874
Oy blyat It's like anudda hoholodomor
>>
>>68533618
>implying the """"""" Rebels"""""""""" werent paid and equipped by Russia
>>
File: 1458668200108.jpg (321 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458668200108.jpg
321 KB, 1280x960
>>68533462
hey mathew , please don't feed the troll , those retarded pro EU cucks are shitposting in this thread like nowhere else.
They aren't even european so why we should give a fuck about them ?
Enjoy your day anglo bro.
>>
>>68532880
>someone got triggered
Back to you safe space, tumblrtard
>>
>>68533719
[citation needed]
>>
>>68533725
Doesnt change the Fact that they arent Cucks.
>>
>>68533868
Meant for
>>68532878
>>
>>68525479
I endorse every individual to fight for what they believe in.
>>
>>68533820
?? that is not what you said.

Or are the rebels in Syria also "Turkish Army"?
>>
>>68533820
But you said Army, not rebels
>>
>>68533737
How about actual proof of support. I am sure Russia looks the other way towards the movement of DPR troops through the borders and I am sure plenty of Russian private citizens support them who possibly have government connections, but there is no proof of actual russian capital support for the rebels.
>>
>>68533737
And if you knew anything you'd know that if Russian army was really involved in big numbers they would reach Dnieper in 2 days.
Yes they provide support and even sent troops but that was a very limited involvement.
Putin has no interest in Donbass separating. Ukrainian satraps caught themselves in a trap, or better said caught their population in a trap.
Russia won the moment UA was sent to "pacify".
>>
>>68533068
Kek
Delusional cockholes
>>
>>68528702
this
good analysis
>>
File: t72b3.jpg (113 KB, 719x321) Image search: [Google]
t72b3.jpg
113 KB, 719x321
>>68533618
>Yeah, Russian army was involved.

they actually were and still are. Where have you been for the past 2 years?
>>
>>68533886
That's funny coming from you anon

>>68533887
*are
>>
File: 1458741215832.jpg (56 KB, 720x683) Image search: [Google]
1458741215832.jpg
56 KB, 720x683
>>68525479
> fueled by Russian lies
> people are killed by EU-loving ukrofags
> Russuans defend themselves
> because of Russian lies
You are fucking delusional, my friend.
>>
>>68534109
Im not a Ukrainian,Idiot.
>>
>>68534195
You do realise divisions of the Ukrainian military switched sides to fight for the pro-Russians?
>>
>>68534109
>Couldn't take picture, phone battery was low.
I remember this. Gets me every time.
>>
>>68533567
>right Wing
Stop using the term right wing interchangeably with nationalism. Nationalism is not a ''right-wing'' ideology.

Examples of ''Right-wing'': Capitalism, liberalism, conservatism.
>>
>>68534294
And this is relevant why
>>
>>68534001
we sent like 60 official humanitarian convoys into Donbass. that's it.
and by official I mean they were checked and cleared by Red Cross and UN.
>>
>>68532580
''Civilized Europe'' is a continent of governments that seek the extinction of its native peoples. No thank you.
>>
File: 1458653791193.png (575 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
1458653791193.png
575 KB, 610x405
>>68533567
>ukraine
>intelligence
you can't be serious sweden 2.0 , they think we will let them in EU ? if you support this , then fuck off ! you will have your own EU with 5 countries : Germoney , Sweden , Ukrainu , Turkey and Pakistan.
we won't take those poor fuckers in her , and if you side with some dirty retarded drunktard , well too bad we didn't clean your whole race after WW2.
>>
>>68533357
>You do realize that in the 20th Century Russia replaced the Crimean population with Russian. They Basically pulled an Israel on the native Crimeans. They did the same thing to the Baltics after ww2.
american education
>>
>>68533483
>>
>>68534294
Not divisions, but many troops.
Also Donbass is industrial center of Ukraine and had a lot of equipment and military industry.
However, Russians did send a lot of gear. Nothing wrong with that though.
>>
>>68534320
Sven,the only Thing i wanted to imply with that,is that the Ukrainians would not jump on the "Diversity&Progressive" Bandewagon.
>>
>>68532338
>>68532273
Political ambitions of imperialists does not equate to the wishes of the people
>>
>>68534428
Arent you an edgy one,Pierre?
>>
>>68528702
This is fairly accurate.

If Ukrainians don't want to live worse than Africans maybe they should try rising up against the corrupt oligarchs and militia leaders that take literally all their wealth and resources?

Just an idea. Or they can just boogeyman either the west (for pro-Russians) or the Russians (pro-west) for all eternity and continue to be "Africa on the Black Sea".
>>
>>68534294
See >>68534502

Then look up the definition of 'proxy war'
>>
>>68534195
Maybe only special forces and artillery during Debaltsevo extermination but It isn't what people understand by full scale invasion. You are just playing with words.
>>
>>68534511
It already is. U.S puppet Poroshjenko (''Ukrainian (jewish) president) legalized Pride Parades in 2015. Swedish government is using swedish and ukrainian tax payer money to instill ''gender neutrality and awareness'' in ''all facets of ukrainian beurocracy''
>>
File: 1458389322284.jpg (148 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
1458389322284.jpg
148 KB, 800x588
>>68534511
well germans you're really fucking retarded , first not all rapefugees are terrorist and now not all ukrainian are brainless ?
you're again for the fifth time trying to destroy all Europa.
please go kill yourself kraut.
>>
>>68534637
Woops

>>68534360 see >>68534502
and then ook up the definition of 'proxy war'
>>
>>68534294
>The Ukrainian military used Kontact-5 on T-72 that they didn't have in 2014.

>You do realise divisions of the Ukrainian military switched sides to fight for the pro-Russians?

Look at the picture again...
>>
>>68532338
When do UK, France, and Germany leave EU again?
>>
File: 1458445175535.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1458445175535.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>68534581
>/pol/
>edgy
>>
>>68534235

obviously photoshoped
>>
>>68534623
Pretty much. But blaming Russians for everything is their national tradition since they left USSR.
And as they sink deeper and deeper the more they are convinced it's Russia and not their native incompetence and retardation.
>>
>>68534428
luckily no one cares what french pussies think
>>
>>68534243
>Ukrainian idiot
You can drop the second, taras
Its synonymous
>>
>>68532880
You retarded spik don't even know who funded azov, so shut the fuck up. The only oligarh who supported them was Taruta, then he manged a deal in which another oligarh Ahmetov payed them for protection of his factory in Mariupol. Never argue about shit that is thousand kilometers from you and you know nothing about.
>>
File: putin_3.jpg (12 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
putin_3.jpg
12 KB, 250x229
> Not knowing Putin loves Kike cock.
> Not knowing he is nothing more than a Jew puppet.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>68534757
Hopefully soon, but they will be trying their hardest to keep us in.
>>
File: 1457560558471.jpg (42 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
1457560558471.jpg
42 KB, 1000x625
>>68534745
and what does that prove ?
>>
>>68534693
Okay,so youre mad at me for saying that there are intelligent Ukrainians? Did i get that right?
Are you still butthurt from that Asskicking in WW2?
>>
File: 1458644816484.jpg (7 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1458644816484.jpg
7 KB, 229x250
>>68534235
The eternal Slav-Mongol Hybrid strikes again....
>>
>>68534803
Youre being really funny today,Dimitri,stolzer Russlanddeutscher.
>>
>>68534294
There are no divisions in ua army, the biggest entity is brigade.
>>
>>68530589
I really hope they return one day. Hopefully in another part of the world.
>>
>>68534650
>Maybe only special forces and artillery during Debaltsevo

Ivan finally admits it.

and it wasn't only SF it was entire battalions.

https://informnapalm.org/en/russian-t-90-tanks-136th-motorized-rifle-brigade-luhansk-region/

Want more proofs?
>>
>>68534539
>Political ambitions of imperialists does not equate to the wishes of the people

People are fickle. They can be swung with a bit of propaganda.

That's not the point though. There WAS (and still is) a push for Ukraine to deepen ties with the EU. Even become a full member one day. This was not entirely unpopular given the EU flags the protesters in Maidan square were waving.
>>
>>68533462

>They are talking about who in government they were looking to back

And? Of course the ambassador is going to back someone. People back politicians all the time.

>Were they occupying government buildings all over the country while hurling molotovs at APCs and building barricades in their attempt to reach the parliament building?

Sections of the government and areas were not being taken over by protestors. Filling a building because you're mad is not the same thing as assuming authority over a nation.

Yanukovich was not hauled out of his office by protestors. Parliament voted him out, and the majority of the people wanted him out - http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-ukraine-crisis-poll-idUSBREA2D00E20140314 says “In eastern Ukraine, more than 67 percent of respondents approved of Yanukovich's overthrow, with the figure climbing to 94 percent in the west”.

Given this, keeping him would have been undemocratic.

>Surrounding it on all sides

Countries are joining NATO of their own volition because of the benefits it brings. Russia could be one of them if they wanted to be. No one's trying to surround anything.

And again, what would be the reason for surrounding Russia? Are they going to start WWIII now when they wouldn't when the USSR was their mortal enemy?

>moving right up to their borders

That's only a hostile gesture if Russia assumes NATO is an enemy in the first place.

>and opposing it politically in every way it can

How?

>Restarting the American anti ballistic missile program

How is wanting to make the country would be safe from nukes antagonizing Russia? Does that antagonize India or France because they have nukes?

Once again, its more assuming someone is an enemy so you see everything they do as hostile. This is the definition of paranoia.

>breaking a treaty

What treaty?

> Trying to get all the surrounding countries to align away from Russia

They want NATO because they fear Russia, as Sweden and Ukraine show.
>>
>>68534851
see >>68528242

>>68534745
But US equipment and military training Holhol troops is fine...
>>
>>68534235
muh nazis
>>
>>68525479
Tbh Ukrainians (no such thing) fighting ukrainians(no such thing) so its win-win for Poland :3
>>
File: putin_2.jpg (345 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
putin_2.jpg
345 KB, 800x472
>>68535094
Ignore Russian proxy fags. They are invading this thread in full force.
>>
>>68535149
He's right though. Invasion implies something else.
Your own government supports Kiev, why shouldn't Russians support their own horse?
>>
File: 1458745061812.gif (925 KB, 900x680) Image search: [Google]
1458745061812.gif
925 KB, 900x680
>>68534851
USA
>Obongo is payed by jews
>Hillary literally suck Goldman sach dick
>Trump is a jewish cock sucker and even gave his children to jews
>Bernie is a kike

And you fucking post a picture of Putin with jew and immediately try to tell us he's anuda puppet.
You guys are not only hypocrites but also degenerated.
>>
>>68534851
See>>68531798
>>68531922
>>
>>68525479
The fighting intensified because our troops cut the main road between Horlovka and Donetsk btw, so "rebels" are butthurt now.
>>
>>68526007
Wrong they did not legally impeach the president they illegally overthrew him by riots literally months before an election
Then they try and send in goon squads to East Ukr after outlawing illegally the old party and try and outlaw the teaching of Russian in East Ukr
>>
>>68535191
>US equipment

Like what?

Ukraine is a country. DPR/LPR are just break away regions.
>>
File: deal with it faggot.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
deal with it faggot.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>68535182
>>
>>68535245
Some things never change.
>>
>>68535245
>>68534851
I don't understand your point, or you're simply mentally unwell.
You're posting PR pics of Putin while in Ukraine Jewish oligarch is literally funding paramilitaries.
Have you ever heard of what "cognitive dissonance" is?
>>
File: putinmonks.jpg (424 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
putinmonks.jpg
424 KB, 2048x1152
>>68535245
Putin, a secret buddhist tripple agent.
>>
>>68534745
Fucking shill
>Kontakt-5 armour is employed by Russia, Ukraine and Serbia (on M-84AS MBT), among others.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kontakt-5
>>
>>68535077
Stay mad taras
>>
>>68535359
>Ukraine is a country
Hiding behind law are we?
Ukraine might be a country but it's government has dubious legitimacy.
In any case, your hypocritical government doesn't recognize Assad as Syrian president, are you aware of that?
Who the fuck do you think you are? Your word has no moral value anymore.
>>
>>68535245
t. shill

>>68535320
>>68535373
Any reason you're not conscripted yet?
https://newcoldwar.org/fifth-military-conscription-drive-in-ukraine-produces-worst-results-yet/

>>68535359
http://www.worthytoshare.net/us-sends-warships-crimea-hundreds-nato-troops-land-western-ukraine
http://uatoday.tv/news/turkey-may-start-supplying-military-equipment-to-ukraine-588328.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/11961836/Nato-considers-sending-4000-troops-to-Russian-borders.html
>>
>>68535809
Epic Polandball comic bro hahah sure told me, he he Polandball is so funnyXddD
>>
>>68535245
Oy vey
Better Not let uncle waltzmann see what antisemituc filth you posted or it will be no Hryvnias for you
>>
File: 1458682660135.jpg (26 KB, 286x395) Image search: [Google]
1458682660135.jpg
26 KB, 286x395
>>68535809
keks so you don't even try to argue but will just post some pics you downloaded ? waow how brave and intelligent are you.
>>
Are there some retards here who literally forget when Kiev was BURNING for weeks? People were throwing Molotov cocktails, dressing up in ironclad armor, shooting guns, etc

You're fucking stupid if you think him stepping down was peaceful democracy at play
>>
File: AFXLvW0.jpg (28 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
AFXLvW0.jpg
28 KB, 600x399
>>68535611
Ukraine only has a Kontact-5 rip off on a few of their T-64s and T-80s. They never put it on their T-72s.

Try harder.
>>
>>68535809
ebin meme
>>
>>68535359
That didn't stop you from arming the free syrian alquaida
>>
>>68525884
Trump cares my man.
>>
>>68536070
>The us armed al nusra

again citation needed
>>
>>68535997
Too dumb to read?
Try harder shill
>>
>>68535997
Yeah because putting ERA blocks on a tank is an impossibly hard modificatiom, and Donbass doesn't have a big military industial capacity.
I'm not disagreeing with you, Russians sent equipment. But that's a shitty proof they did.
>>
>>68525479
I support Putin.
>>
>>68535809
not an argument
>>
>>68535149
4 tanks isn't battalion.
>>
>>68536187
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2015/12/27/Seymour-Hersh-report-on-Syria-White-House-knew-US-was-arming-Islamic-State/6951451232210/
>>
>>68536199
What the fuck are you even trying to argue? What on there did I miss? What did I say that is not factually correct about Kontact-5?
>>
>>68536187
Saudis and Turks arm Al-Nusra.
Your allies. Also, shitload of equipment you sent was "misplaced" or ended up in Al-Nusra and even ISIS hands.
So your dudes at CIA are either borderline retarded, or yeah, you're supporting them indirectly.
>>
>>68535509
>
http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/196783/putin-to-european-jews-come-to-mother-russia
>>
>>68535911
I'm actually serving in border guard, transitioning now to 1st light infantry brigade national guard. Next tuesday going for 3 day selection exam.
>>
File: 1458666587500.gif (2 MB, 292x351) Image search: [Google]
1458666587500.gif
2 MB, 292x351
>>68536394
for Ukraine it's an entire battalion
>>
>>68536439
Ukraine actually uses kontakt 5 not shitty knock off
It was developed during Soviet times
>>
>>68536187
ayy lmao Standing up for the Jihadists
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-usa-equipment-idUSKCN0RP2HO20150926
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/pentagon-confirms-us-trained-syria-rebels-gave-weapons-al-nusra-452755528
http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-us-backed-moderate-rebels-attacked-by-us-backed-al-nusra-rebels/5514091

>>68536564
Shame you couldn't of served for a nobler cause
>>
>>68535182
>And? Of course the ambassador is going to back someone. People back politicians all the time.

Yes, to further their own aims. They also pumped quite a bit of money to promote "regime change".

>Sections of the government and areas were not being taken over by protestors. Filling a building because you're mad is not the same thing as assuming authority over a nation.

You are such a weasel. If "protestors" started violently occupying all the government buildings in America your turn would quickly change.

>Yanukovich was not hauled out of his office by protestors.

Not for lack of trying. The police managed to defend the parliament building.

[the rest]

fucking hell you are a lost cause. No evidence I could provide you would penetrate that veil of "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

As for the treaty you broke:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/772984.stm
>>
File: ккк.jpg (30 KB, 599x351) Image search: [Google]
ккк.jpg
30 KB, 599x351
>>68536953
What cause can be nobler than protecting your land from retarded scum that loots everything in its way and torture people for a ukrainian flag?
>>
>>68536661
what a fat cow
>>
>>68537321
>flag
>>
>>68537258
You'll make a great useful idiot
>>
>>68537258
Good luck Based Anon.

May you take the lives of many Retarded Russky Mongols.
>>
File: riot1.jpg (337 KB, 690x473) Image search: [Google]
riot1.jpg
337 KB, 690x473
>>
File: riot2.jpg (161 KB, 960x650) Image search: [Google]
riot2.jpg
161 KB, 960x650
>>
>>68535149
I remember that time when Ukraine was winning then that "flood" of RU troops happend and new front near sea opened, here news stations were screaming invasion!

I almost thought it was finally full scale invasion
>>
File: riot3.jpg (362 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
riot3.jpg
362 KB, 1024x576
>>
File: riot4.jpg (49 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
riot4.jpg
49 KB, 690x388
>>
File: riot5.jpg (225 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
riot5.jpg
225 KB, 1000x667
>>
>>68537550
That's what all the cowards say. Sorry, we are not going to be sitting on our asses and waiting for Motoralas and Babays taking town after town, looting all they can lay their hands on, kidnapping people for ransom and all other fine things they love LDPR. You think you know shit, but you don't.
>>
File: riot6.jpg (480 KB, 2500x1700) Image search: [Google]
riot6.jpg
480 KB, 2500x1700
>>
File: riot7.jpg (698 KB, 3000x2004) Image search: [Google]
riot7.jpg
698 KB, 3000x2004
>>
>>68527467
>>68527204
>pravi sector and svoboda arent nazis
Whats with all the Swastikas and Heil Hitler shit then?

Azov Batallion surely arent nazis, despite having a wolfsangel as their symbol and reverering Stepan Bandera and the 14th SS division Galizien.
>>
File: riot8.jpg (78 KB, 639x426) Image search: [Google]
riot8.jpg
78 KB, 639x426
>>
File: riot9.jpg (96 KB, 553x583) Image search: [Google]
riot9.jpg
96 KB, 553x583
>>
File: riot10.jpg (39 KB, 564x411) Image search: [Google]
riot10.jpg
39 KB, 564x411
>>
>>68537585
Thanks, good luck to you too. Hope US won't get any kebabs on its soil like euro guys did.
>>
File: riot91.jpg (52 KB, 620x361) Image search: [Google]
riot91.jpg
52 KB, 620x361
>>
File: riot92.jpg (46 KB, 658x439) Image search: [Google]
riot92.jpg
46 KB, 658x439
>>
>>68526349
>This is Russia fostering division and chaos because of paranoia about the West, not a civil war.
>Implying there isn't anything to be paranoid about.
>>
>>68538020
>You think you know shit, but you don't.
Ironic
>>
>>68538020
No you'll probably run off to western Europe for all the free gibs the moment the borders are open
>>
>>68525479
nothing significant will happen

this conflict will end in a bitter compromise sooner or later, perhaps even with independence of novorossia or whatever they want to call it since US-led coup will never gain legitimacy in the east

if ukies weren't capable to control all territories from the start, there's no way thay will do so after having the economy devastated as it is
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.