[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Americans put up with these unfunny faggots? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
Why do Americans put up with these unfunny faggots? It's like they browse tumblr to find the latest teenage girl type of comedy, then add in some american bashing.

>John Oliver comes from Britain to bash America.

>Trevor Noah comes from Africa to bash America.
>>
i have no control over what jew execs put on tv
>>
>>68525114
It's because reddit and san fran keep this shit running
>>
>>68525114
The Daily Show, Colbert Show, Last Week Tonight, etc, hire a lot of pretty clever writers. They're often witty and funny, even if you disagree with them.

Seems to me they're kind of going downhill though. Colbert is mostly interviews and weird banters. The others are more and more just SJW nonsense. I thought the Nightly Show would have been the containment show for this crap, but nope, it's spreading everywhere.
>>
>>68525114
man, Trevor Noah used to tell a few funny jokes
>>
>>68525114
Because people eat it up instead of saying "well fuck off elsewhere then, cunt" as they should.

Trevor Noah does the same in Britain, too. I don't know why people find him funny.

John Oliver deserves to be put in the gulag.
>>
Most Americans are cucks who love to be told their small dicks are indeed itty bitty pizzy wizzies

duh
>>
>>68525114
because you are a nation of immigrants

>mfw John Oliver and that Afrikan shit Trevor Noah is as much an American as Trump

mutts
>>
>>68526360
>Trevor Noah does the same in Britain, too. I don't know why people find him funny.
I saw him on QI. Stephen fry was about to suck his dick.

Not funny, he actually seems a bit retarded desu
>>
>>68525114

get a sense of humor you worthless bible thumping faggot.
>>
Jesus christ he's so fucking ugly.
>>
>>68525526
>The Daily Show, Colbert Show, Last Week Tonight, etc, hire a lot of pretty clever writers. They're often witty and funny, even if you disagree with them.

WHAT?
those shows were basically:

hey look Republicans are poo heads see? /strawman
See such poo headds!

>drug addled audience bursts into treats
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 960x640
>>68526466
>mfw Ted "Twelve inch" Cruz will become president by virtue of his Big Canadian Cock
>>
Same as SNL, americans have a bad sense of humour.
>>
I automatically disregard anyone's opinion that watches tv.
>>
>>68525114
i have never watched any of these. All I watch is nasa tv on roku and other pol approved content
>>
>>68526563
I don't care for Fry either. Leftists treat minorities with kid gloves.
>>
>>68527019
>Puts a video of some politician saying something
>Back at the anchor
>Weird Face
>Akward silence
>Laugh track
>Clap track
>The anchor says "c'mon"
>Another laugh track
>10 million viewers
>The anchor becomes a billionaire.
"American public"
>>
>>68525114
OMG, LIKE, CAN YOU JUST STOOPPP???
IT'S <current year> ALREADY!!
>>
>>68525526
a fucking leaf.....
>>
>>68525114
i like them
>>
>>68525114
Free speech. He can say whatever he wants. The problem is the assholes who pay for his show.
>>
>>68527624
>tfw minority
>tfw get pandered to
>tfw I get to tell leftists that they are patronising my 'great people'

pretty kek worthy when they're white.

Not so much when they're not.
>>
>>68525526

Swewart took the talent with him when he left and colbert was funnier when he was playing his exaggerated personality
>>
>>68527731
i mean, like, come on
>>
Daily reminder that Current Year Man predicted the last two terror attacks

>pretty much outright says if Europe isn't more accepting of """refugees""", French people will go extinct
>few days later Paris attacks

>claims that buying wafflemakers for everyone would be about as useful as Trump's wall, explicitly mentions Belgium
>few days later Brussel attacks
>>
File: 1200.jpg (68 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
68 KB, 1200x675
>>68525114
SIGN PETITION
REPLACE JOHN OLIVER WITH A WOMAN
IT'S 2016

https://www.change.org/p/hbo-replace-john-oliver-with-a-woman
>>
>>68525526

Yeah, Drumpf was so clever.

Retarded leaf.
>>
>>68525114
Feeling superior to others makes one feel good.
>>
>>68527334

that's fair. I dont actually watch, I just see clips posted from their programs on social media.
>>
>>68525114

That man represents European comedy which is just leftism mocking their usual targets in the most unimaginative way (with lots of laughing background noise so people think it must be funny). It's more of a conditioning than real comedy.

Don't import your comedians anymore or you'll end up like us.
>>
File: 5KqpAEb.png (329 KB, 596x316) Image search: [Google]
5KqpAEb.png
329 KB, 596x316
I mean come on its 2016!
>>
>>68528050
Leibovitz, not Stewart, Leibovitz
>>
>>68528191
He's probably the leader of ISIS
>>
Hating America and yourself is the hot ticket with libs right now
>>
File: fick141C425FCC966947.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick141C425FCC966947.webm
3 MB, 746x420
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but can anyone remind me what year it is real quick?
>>
>>68528204
YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>68527990
Kek, nice. Which race are you? If you're some races they'll treat you as more of a victim. Do you mess with their minds by being right-wing, racist, or anything like that?
>>
TV is served to us on a platter. That's why it's dying.
>>
>>68528843
How can humans even compete?
>>
>>68528843

It's 1997. Want to come over and play N64?
>>
We live in a generation with people who get their news from twitter.
Also the liberal population cant be arsed to watch real news that doesnt have over eccentric memers that make funny faces and bully everyone while saying how much they hate bullies
>>
>>68525114
Because he had big eyebrows, glasses, and a big nose like Groucho Marx. So he has to be funny!

Right?
>>
>>68528843
Nice merchant watermark.
>>
>>68528843
It's 1 BT (Before Trump)
>>
>>68528843

Who is this?
>>
>>68528843
Would've been better if the vibrator was hard mounted too.
>>
>>68529106
Brit Indian.
I don't mess with their minds. I AM right wing and that's enough to annoy them.

Why do white people think that all 'coloured people' like eachother and get on? My boss is Thai and we both rant about muslims on the daily. Only the white people are offended.

Southern Europeans don't give a shit though.
>>
>>68528843
What a fucking animal. Like a cow being milked by a machine or something. How can you degrade yourself this much? What a pathetic person ...
>>
>>68525114
Aw poor you, being made fun of because of your shit opinions and the dumb shit you say. Poor you, feeling offended for having pointed out to you how shit your country is in certain aspects. Aw, your dumb idols getting mocked for being dumb, racist, misogynist etc.

Poor you.

If it's not your tea I am sure your entertainment sector has something to offer, like shit fox news.
>>
>>68525114
Please send this cuck back to the UK, I'm tired of seeing and hearing him.
This couldn't make in the UK, but he gets a whole TV show for himself in America?
>>
>>68530987
Hindu or Sikh heritage?
I live in the Midlands, m8, I've seen how much non-Muslim Indians dislike Muslims in general.

The simple reason is that some white people can be fucking stupid.
>>
>>68531165

>Thinks finding something unfunny means being offended

2/10 got me to respond
>>
>>68531165
Kill youself and give your mother to ahmed
>>
>>68526468
Just like how Somalis are Danes, too, amirite? :^)
>>
>>68533011
Well what's your problem then? Though I found Stewart more enjoyable, I still find the latest stuff amusing, even if I don't follow it actively anymore.
>>
>>68525114
jews
>>
File: 1451061865382.jpg (138 KB, 602x910) Image search: [Google]
1451061865382.jpg
138 KB, 602x910
>>68532977
Both.
Leicester.

>tfw Liverpool won't be in possession of a title, but the foxes will
>>
>>68528050
>colbert was funnier when he was playing his exaggerated personality
what even is he now?
he must just look like a spaz to new viewers...
>>
>>68533335
I don't anyone has a problem. Look at the op. He's just asking why anyone finds then funny. Calm down, Ahmed.
>>
>>68533728
Aren't there a fair few there?
Wolverhampton, here. And we still have whites who can't tell the difference.
>>
>>68527019
Huh, just MOST of it, not all of it.

To me the worst part about these shows is that they kept portaying the conservatines as immoral because they aren't leftists.

Then when a real leftist comes around, they make fun of him.

They are so pro-Hillary it's sad to watch. :/
>>
>>68525114
Because most sjw's and Libros find British accents non-threatening and 'exotic' not to mention he uses group thought to expand his audience.
>>
>>68535761
Pretty much this.

SJWs and liberals by definition hate America, so having a non threatening foreigner to watch hating America in a pseudo comedic style helps them cope with their mental illmess. I'ts like a televised support group for them
>>
>>68528274
>Drumpf

Republicans started it by making fun of Jon Stewart's dad's name.
>>
>>68536366
You sure sound like a butthurt backwards conservative who cannot cope with reality and change.
>>
>>68536978
Well, germanbro, since you are going to have to cope with the reality of the change there, i ain't even mad.
>>
>>68537166
Meh, it's a tiny influx of people, they're not Turks, they most likely dislike radicalism and islamists, we learned our lesson with the Turks on the topic of integration so I'm really not bothered.
>>
Leftist Americans love hearing the rest of the world mock America,for whatever reason.
Its the most cucked thing I can imagine
>>
ITT : Butthurt about a guy you woul never hear about if /pol/ was free of reddit browsing faggots.
I honestly only read stuff about him on /pol/ eventhough it's seems like every /pol/ack hates him
it's 2016 amirite?xd
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.