[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If white people could re-do the last 500 years, what would they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>
>>68524710
Kill all brown people.
All of them
>>
No niggers
>>
keep niggers enslaved

just kidding, white people today if given control of 500 years ago would fuck themselves up fast
>>
>>68524710
no nigger slaves in the Americas or just no niggers at all
>>
>>68524748
no European civil wars in 1914 and 1939
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 1000x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 1000x1381
>>68524710
Surround Africa and the Middle East with a massive global navy that allows no one to escape. Eventually cover the air and oceans with drones. Anyone tries to leave, they evaporate.
>>
join hitler
>>
>>68524710
Let Wilhelm win.
>>
File: 3890587614.gif (3 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
3890587614.gif
3 MB, 480x272
>>68524912
Best answer
>>
Get rid of women's rights, kill off the Jews and establish a very anti-crossbreeding doctrine.

>>68525063
Also this.
>>
affirmative action the jews out of the positions of power

%5 of the population should have 5% of the vote not 40%
>>
Leave the niggers behind in Africa
Fight the Jews and the commies instead of Germany and her allies
>>
>slavery
>kill all minorities

Pick one
>>
I agree on the no slaves part, but how would you take care of the shir ton of crops?

Would whites just not colonize then, and every culture stays within it's borders?
>>
>>68524710
Kill all the jews. Nuke Northern Africa and the middle east.
>>
>>68524912
deport nigger slaves after they've done building shit
>>
>>68524710
Not enslave black people.
Avoid the whole mess and
MUH ANCESTORS argument today.
Make this nation built strictly by white people.
>>
>>68525343

Kill. Without a doubt.
>>
>>68525038
i wish i was educated or well connected so i could get on the Mars 1 program
>>
>>68524710

Kill jews kill mudslimes kill niggers . Anything left ?
>>
>>68524710
Honestly. Quelling the French Revolution would solve most problems.
>>
>>68524710
Kill all nonwhites
>>
>>68525641

The Netherlands needs its own private army to erase ISIS
>>
Nuke Japan out of existence! FUCK ANIME!!
>>
>>68525481
conglomeration melting pot of the best and brightest from europe ? thats called utopia
>>
Hire poor southerners instead of slaves.

Conquer everything north of the Panama Canal, and make the canal our border wall.

Declare white countries our ethnic homelands and never grant non-whites citizenship under any circumstances.

Crush internal Marxist rebellions with an iron fist.

Create a policy where any nuclear program outside of white countries is immediate justification for nuking the entire area.

Create a jewish homeland in Israel, forcing immigration for all jews, then nuking it.
>>
>>68525747
Fuck off normie
>>
>>68524710

No slavery

No invading Africa

No allowing Jews into Germany
>>
>>68524710

I'd go straight to a whore house. No matter what I did something awful would happen might as well enjoy myself.
>>
>Kill all the kikes
>Completely oppress women
>Nuke all muslims
>>
Instead of fighting each other in Europe, we should put arms together and fucking eradicate Africa to begin with.
>>
everything seems to me just fine till WW1 so maybe avoiding it would fix it all.
>>
>>68524863
this
>>
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, at this very moment. They surpassed Christianity a year ago.

Shit.
>>
>>68524710
just the last 60 would be fine

not take in any 3rd worlders
>>
Not kill tons of young white men in pointless wars
>>
>>68526004
this. i don't see how anyone can think our puppet republics are so great and progressive when the most peacefull century in european history was the 19th when we were still monarchies
>>
>>68524710
picked our own cotton
>>
File: 1456293609601.png (77 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
1456293609601.png
77 KB, 592x554
>all these people saying to kill all black people instead of slavery

How else would the US become rich then? Through your own labour? Pfft
>>
File: mime-attachment.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mime-attachment.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
sink all ships with nigger slaves onboard.
>>
The United States of Africa after we remove all the Africans
>>
stay the fuck in europe and don't even worry about mudskins
>>
China did it right over 2200 years ago. Build wall.
>>
File: Battler_Hollywood.png (3 KB, 135x135) Image search: [Google]
Battler_Hollywood.png
3 KB, 135x135
Give Andrew Jackson an SKS and show him how to make ammunition.
Kill John Wilkes Booth so Lincoln lives long enough to send all the niggers back to Africa.
Kill LBJ.
Don't pull out of Vietnam at the last minute.
Don't pull out of Afghanistan at the last minute.
Nuke Quebec.
>>
>>68526926
>nuke Quebec
Thank you friend
>>
Finish off Islam and the Jews in the early 1900s.
>>
File: 1457857104118.png (14 KB, 527x410) Image search: [Google]
1457857104118.png
14 KB, 527x410
Not give women the vote.
>>
>>68526488
the US economy never verted on slavery..on the other hand the Muslim Berbers did..as many regions of the Red Sea.
>>
>>68524748
First post best post.
>>
>>68526214
Christian 2.4 billion
Muslim 1.6 billion
>>
>>68525414
Ever heard of irish slaves?
>>
>>68524710
Not join any of the world wars, never become part of the USSR and mind our own business. Also, don't let any kebab in.
>>
>>68524748
FPBP
>>
>>68524710
Packed a lunch for work.
>>
>>68526926
>kill LBJ

Why would you want to kill one of the most politically competent presidents you ever had? It's not like he dominated the white house through cajoling, threats, and favours. It's not like he killed Kennedy?

Oh wait
>>
>>68524710
-No slavery
Instead of carting slaves to our colonies in order to work the land, we transport settlers who do so. The America's are 100% white, and we establish significant white populations in Asia and Africa.

-Repay Islam in kind
They are constantly at war with us. We should have eradicated their pitiful ideology. Reconquista of Spain? How about a Reconquista of the entire fucking world!
>>
Never had slavery, there's be like no blacks in America because they can't swim
>>
>>68527660
But they can fly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
>>
>>68526481
Whites were too lazy.
>>
>>68524710
No french revolution
problem solved
>>
>>68525089
Letting Germany win a quick World War I would have probably created a largely unrecognizable world. Avoiding the mass death, destruction and destablization of World War I, and then World War II in its entirety, would have left Europe appreciably stronger and the world looking very different.
>>
>>68524710
Kill all the White People and let the browns sort themselves out until humans went extinct.
>>
>>68524912
Pretty much this. Keep Africa in Africa.
>>
>>68524748
/thread
>>
>>68525414

Agricultural slavery only really took off when the cotton gin was invented. This product was mostly exported. The fact that the southern economy almost entirely relied on ultimately transient human labor resources to produce cash crops for exportation, and thus relied almost exclusively on the north for manufacturing capacity, is the second most important for why the south lost the war, and the most important for why reconstruction was so slow and ineffective.
>>
File: 1457655698936.jpg (115 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
1457655698936.jpg
115 KB, 500x693
>>68524710
>re-do the last 500 years
Just give me the last 80 years
>>
>>68527806

Haha that wheel is just loose at the start
>>
>>68527600
Checked and confirmed
>>
i wish we didnt kill 7 million jews in the holocaust. every time i watch a documentary and see the 8 million jews being gassed i cry. we truly owe a lot to the families of the 9 million who were genocided.
>>
>>68526488

Only 1.8% of people in the US owned any slaves.

The rich 1.8% naturally.

Slavery made the rich, richer. But it didn't 'build the country' anymore than hedge funds and offshore banking do today. 1% get richer. And everyone else hopes for trickle down which doesn't really come.
>>
>>68529883
It's really terrible what happened to the ten million Joos, burger! How could we even have done this? Killing eleven million Jews! We will make sure never to forget the twelve millions Jews that were killed! One million for every month of the year!
>>
>>68524710
pick our own cotton
>>
>>68524710
Easy.
1. Don`t cooperate with anglo scum.
2. Kill polacks instead of making them a nation.
3. ???
4. Prosperous white planet of progress and goodness.
5. Assimilation of subhumans by their gene modification, so they become intelligent and cultured and work for benefits, instead of handouts.

Also mine the Novoarchangelsk perimeter so merricunts wont defile local church.
>>
>>68524710
I'd just go back in time and warn them not to touch Africa. Just make a yuuuge wall and pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>68524710
Giving women the right to vote.
In all leftist parties in pretty much every country the majority of party members are women. At all these stupid ass protests we have today like ferguson the majority of people there are white women.
>>
>>68528972
Also, dont go there and make them Christian. Basically just never get near non Mediterranean Africa
>>
>>68524710
Ship black people back to Africa after their emancipation.
>>
I'd try to convince the colonial and imperial powers of the 19th and 20th century that their future lies in cooperation and not in competition through war. I'd like to change the social darwinist narrative of the time into a strength through unity and tribal solidarity of Europeans - including Russia.

The two World Wars solved no problems and made us lose everything: millions of lives, our colonies and our world dominance in the end. - Yes, now the USA still hold some of it and you could say that the world power is still in European, at least Western hands, but even this is in decline and it isn't nearly comprehensible to a situation where the Great Powers of Europe and the USA would have worked together instead of annihilating each other.

It would also mean: No Cold War (with or without nukes).

And no rapid advancement of degeneracy by discrediting the nation state and the traditional morality. Meaning less to no decline of birthrates and the destruction of the core family.

All of Africa and the Middle East would be our colonies today and they would be better off than with their own barbaric dictators and constant civil wars and corruption: including the highly likely assumption that humanitarian improvements would have inevetably taken place as a part of normalization.
>>
Stop Lenin before he gets to Russia
>>
Let hitler take part of france and have him export all the jews instead of putting them in camps so they cant guilt people
>>
>>68524710
Dont colonize the New World with christians
Abolish Christianity.
Destroy Islam
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.