[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just don't care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: ISIS_Destroys_Museum4.jpg (187 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
ISIS_Destroys_Museum4.jpg
187 KB, 2560x1440
Why do you care about ISIS destroying pre-islamic architecture ? The people who built it were shitskins. Are we not supposed to be white supremacists ?
>>
>>68523778
It's a shame, i am all for preserving culture as long as they keep it in their lands.
>>
>>68523778
Fuck you dumbass
>>
We aren't white supremacists though.
Why is all pride acceptable except white pride?
>>
>>68523778
>Are we not supposed to be white supremacists ?

I'm not. You sound like you are low IQ enough to buy into that shit though.
>>
I care cause they will do the same in Euorope in a hundred years.
>>
It's not the color of the skin that makes a people civilized. There used to be civilization in that region a long time ago.
>>
>>68523778

>t. Mohammad Mohammad
>>
>>68523778
>Destroying art from antiquity is okay because the makers were non-white
I hope you understand the autism in your post

Also, the Levantines aren't shitskins and were Western up until the Islamic invasion
>>
>>68523778
They're pretty much destroying history, someone else's culture, at a point in time where most civilized nations are about preserving these things. I mean it shows you how archaic ISIS and Islam is. No one does this shit anymore when they occupy an enemy nation or whatever.
>>
>>68523778
daily reminder
french flag + defending muslims = algerian
>>
the writing was invented in this area
>>
>>68523778
>france surrendering
>>
File: white people.jpg (230 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
white people.jpg
230 KB, 1024x1024
>>68523778

>Why do you care about ISIS destroying pre-islamic architecture ?

Because its history. Because the influence and legacy of that architecture was felt even in the White world. Its not like they did anything anyway. Most of those sites have been extensively photographed and even three dimensionaly scanned. We'll just rebuild them after we kill all those islamic zealots.

You cant be supreme if you have nothing to compare to.
>>
>>68523778

This is not stormfront friend. I care about preserving culture everywhere. Immigration destroys culture in both western countries and in the middle east or other places where the migrants come from.

Destroying art and architecture is sad.
>>
They do that for PR. The vast majority of historical artifacts are sold on the black market to European collectors. It helps Isis raise money, and whites get the artifacts. Neat.
>>
>>68523778
I personally couldnt care less
>>
>>68523778
We're supposed to be intelectuals. You really think that when we kill all muslims we'll rewrite history to erase them? Fuck that shit,people need to know why we did what we had to do.
>>
File: 1436669055700.jpg (35 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1436669055700.jpg
35 KB, 500x372
>>68523778
Destroying art is symbolic representation of destroying a nation/culture.
>>
>>68523778
Go back to Stormfront Achmed.
>>
File: 1413609455336.jpg (214 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1413609455336.jpg
214 KB, 500x629
>>68523778
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xYYBlPWYb7Y
>>
>>68523778

No. We are unashamed of our white skin and want the best for our people. And we hope that the other races do as best as they can, as well.
>>
>>68524232

European flag+ defending muslims = muslim

Fixed
>>
>>68523875
That's why the British and French don't give these people their shit back. It wouldn't last the next ruler.

In Saudi Arabia, the demolished a UNESCO world heritage site in Mecca. It was an old medieval Ottoman castle that protected the city. They demolished it so they could build that nasty gaudy clock tower hotel.
>>
>>68523778
no, OP were not supposed to be white supremacists. IDGAF if you dont like other skin colors for their behavior. im guilty of this as well but fuckin a, its still history you daft fuck
>>
>>68526106
Just wait until they open Nefertiti's tomb behind the wall of Tutankhamun's and all the fucking sand niggers rush in to steal shit to fight their civil war.

They couldn't even look after Tutankhamuns' mask, they knocked the fucking beard off.
>>
>>68523778

First you can appreciate the cultural heritage of other cultures than yours. Those works of art have an aesthetic value in their own right.

Second, pre-islamic middle east has a lot of European links.

For example Palmyra which was a classical Roman site. Middle Eastern Classical Architecture being some of finest in the Roman world. Even the more ancient Mesopotamian Cultures were not as dark skinned as those who currently dwell there. Sumerians had blue eyes.
>>
>>68526106
>>68526302
Did they try giving shit back long ago and within weeks the artifact was destroyed or stolen?
>>
>>68523778
Because history must be preserved, doesn't matter who's. Because we can learn from history, its highs and lows.
>>
>>68523778
Ancient cultures keep us stupid.
>>
>>68526725
I'm sure it has happened somewhere along the line, the point is that these people don't have the expertise to deal with these antiquities.

It reminds me of Zimbabwe, how the whites did all the farming and made the country profitable, then the black under mugabe stole the land and tried to farm it themselves but didn't know jack shit about farming. So the place went to rot and ruin and they begged the whites to come back.
>>
If a black guy made a beautiful painting or sculpture, it wouldn't have less value just because he was black
>>
>>68527015
Well, unfortunately none of the west protecting these important pieces of history will matter in about 50 years. Thanks women! I hope you all get raped you dumb fucking sluts!

(except my mom she hates niggers)
>>
>>68523778
They're destroying the works of civilizations superior to theirs. All humanity suffers when culture is destroyed.
>>
>>68523778
Something that can last for thousands of years has earnt the right to be protected, even if it was built by darkies.
>>
>>68523778
>Are we not supposed to be white supremacists

fuck off stormfag

learn to appreciate history and culture, these are irreplaceable
>>
>>68523778
We can appreciate other cultures, unlike IS.
>>
>>68526835
Reminds me of Dune. Nobody really lives on Earth anymore. It's a planet sized nature preserve and museum.
>>
>>68527364
That kind of thinking is toxic. Do your part and live.
>>
>>68528635
If there's a leader to rally behind, I sure as hell will. One of the Euros needs to step up, though.
>>
>>68528747
No I mean white men who get bitter and go "Damn women" and all that aren't helping things. Do your part by having kids and raising them to have white kids. Don't be one of those angry MGTOW faggots.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.