[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE NEED A 0% CORPORATE TAX RATE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: 1458610617749.jpg (2 MB, 2765x3686) Image search: [Google]
1458610617749.jpg
2 MB, 2765x3686
Fuck Bernie first of all. Secondly, we need jobs back in the U.S. I love what Trump has planned, but the elephant in the room still corporations "leaving" for Ireland and other nations with lower marginal tax brackets. I fucking hate Ireland for this, however; just lowering our marginal tax brackets is not enough, it will just be a race to the bottom with Ireland than lowering their tax rates.

THUS, we need a 0% corporate tax rate. The U.S. is arguably the best country to live in, with the best protection, no corporation will choose another country even if they have to the same 0% corporate tax rate.

Think about it, we only get 9% of our entire tax revenue from corporations, and taxes are always going to cause market inefficiencies. We can grow demand, create new jobs (with better pay) and keep the same amount of tax revenue.
>>
and then it will trickle down.
>seriously retarded, even for a burger.
>>
>>68523954
not all americans are dumb. I have an M.D./Ph.D.
what do you have? besides your WWII participation award that you have magneted on your fridge.
>>
>>68523954
>and then it will trickle down.
He is right though. Corps paying taxes in another country is a bad thing.

However, even if corp tax was 20%, they still would go to other countries and get it to 0% by loopholes.

The sad thing is, the 40% tax rate is only fucking over small to medium sized businesses.
>>
>>68524143
In other words, vote for Trump
>>
>>68523711
You not only have taxes to factor in, also the cost of manpower. I haven't looked but I'd bet production costs in Ireland would still be lower than the US.
Make no mistake, the libertarian route IS a race to the bottom, no matter how you shuffle it.
>>
We need a 0% capital gains tax

Investing is risky already as it is
>>
>>68523954
Im sorry did the worlds standard of living decrease when I wasn't looking?

nope, thats just you being retarded, and scrambling for an explanation of why africa has so many more people now
>>
>>68524192

I understand the need for the state and collection of tax revenue is important, I'm in favor of just increasing income tax rates a lil higher than Trump's proposal and keep it a progressive tax.

The corporations, for the most part, don't really do anything in Ireland its just were their HQ is located so they get Ireland's preferred tax.
>>
>>68524094
>getting a Ph.D in Mexican Dicks

fucking fag dude
>>
>>68524094
>priceless medical philosopher estimating a human's value by what he "has"
Stay fat, bro
>>
>>68523711
Would fuck her so hard my dick would break
>>
File: teddy.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
teddy.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Maybe, just maybe

We should drop the fucking hammer on corporate faggots like you and stop supporting this idea that just because you produce something, you're allowed to operate like an independent kingdom.

If this shit keeps up, I'm just gonna start organizing my friends to hunt fuckers like you down and have a little bit of ISIS-style fun.

It happened before, and it can easily happen again.
>>
>>68524432
>>68524435
B-B-B-B-B-BUTTMAD!!!!!!
>>
>>68523711
FYI: corporate taxes are how we pay for our mighty military btw
>>
>>68524538
It's already brewing deep in the minds of the common man. The oligarchs aren't building underground shelters merely because they feel safe. Don't worry, once the first banker has been tarred and feathered they'll all go running, they've been cowards from the very beginning.
>>
>>68524685
No it is how you pay for Sarah the single mom's children she had with Tyrone.
>>
File: fight.gif (2 MB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
fight.gif
2 MB, 200x112
>>68524624
>behold the intellectual burger's witty comeback
>>
>>68523711
but what about tyrone's neetbucks? that would be pretty racists tb.h
>>
>>68524624
I am absolutely devastated with your behavior right now, good LORD. I'm writing a letter to our WONDERFUL Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to SANCTION and CONDEMN you and all of your overweight kind.
>>
>>68524960
>>68524893
hurrrrrr soooo funny >.^ hurrrrr im american and retarded hurrrrr durrrrrrrrr
go find a real country. both of you losers.
>>
>>68523711
So tired of this shit.

>U.S. still the world's no. 1 economy by any measure: consumers trust currency/capitalist system enough to buy your cars, services, etc.

>Contracts enforced by public courts.

>Move goods to market on public roads, airports, ports.

>Your business protected by public police.

But I'm a job creator! Why should I pay taxes?

Conservatives pay their way. They invest in what's best for themselves and others. They mind their own business. They take care of their family.

It's the liberals who give shit away and expect the government to make their lives easier.

0% brain power, maybe.
>>
>>68524834
welfare state should be abolished no doubt about it
>>
>>68524834

I'd pay for a thousand of Tyrone's bastard children before I'd give one fucking penny to assholes that use resources and infrastructure paid for by my taxes and the blood of my forefathers to pad their already fat wallets, while simultaneously telling me that they shouldn't have to pay back a dime for using and abusing those same resources and infrastructure.

Modern day 'conservatives' are the ULTIMATE cucks, and too fucking stupid to even realize it.
>>
>>68525273
DUDE americans are so fucking fat pfffft AHAHAHA
>>
>>68525347
>to pad their already fat wallets
And how did they get that? By building businesses which employ people (like you).

If it's so easy then why don't you start your own business?
>>
Sounds good to me. Lower tax revenue for the US government can only be good for the rest of the world.
>>
>>68525312

>Modern 'conservatives': Tax the poor to fix the problems caused by the rich

>Modern liberals: Tax everyone fairly and make the rich pay for their own broken businesses

But those ebil libruls wants to taek muh dollars and gibs dem to a stankin' nigger terrorist!

I think I'm gonna go find a random CEO and stab him in the guts now.
>>
>>68523711
>0% Tax
>On economic entities that need to build monetary reserves

0% tax for citizens makes a ton more sense

Counter-proposal: Tax any money leaving the country with a hefty sum
>>
File: tax expenditures.png (71 KB, 451x401) Image search: [Google]
tax expenditures.png
71 KB, 451x401
>>68523711
The US currently has about $18 trillion in GDP. If the federal government imposed a gross surcharge of 0.25 on every dollar collected within the US and it's territories, the federal government would collect roughtly $4.5 Trillion USD.

That amount of revenue would allow the US government to do the following:
>eliminate all other federal taxes and surcharges (income tax, capital gains taxes, fuel taxes, regulatory fees, etc)
>I'd argue for leaving in place the current fees for using the national parks
>fully fund the US military, state department, justice department
>keep social security and medicare solvent
>and still run an annual surplus of $0.5-0.75 trillion US that could be dedicated to paying off the privately held portion of the national debt
>>
well this is obvious.
>>
File: mörser.gif (2 MB, 395x298) Image search: [Google]
mörser.gif
2 MB, 395x298
>>68525273
>not all americans are dumb. I have an M.D./Ph.D.what do you have? besides your WWII participation award that you have magneted on your fridge.
>>
>>68523711
interesting idea, but it's weird that you support someone who wants to put tariffs on countries he doesn't like.
>>
> cutting taxes is good guys jobs will flood out shores

https://youtu.be/xliMwipXoiA
>>
>>68523711

how about instead we impose tariffs and all offshore profits will be declared permanently foreign unless brought home with a heavy 85% tax rate, we can conspire with other nations that these "profits" can be seized by foreign sovereigns if left outside the country past the due date
>>
>>68525486

>built their own roads, railroads, airports, seaports and computer systems
>grew their own trees, welled their own water, and mined their own coal
>want a "fair" price for their ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SELF BUILT products
>paying taxes for the privilege of exploiting the work of generations before them is unfair

You should probably do a little bit of research on The Glided Age.
>>
>2016
>still believes in tickle down economics
i think fantasizing about tryones dick in your ass is cutting bloodflow to other areas
>>
>>68523711
we have 19 tril in national debt think about it

debt incurred weighs quarterly against GDP growth in the same quarter

last year 3 out of 4 quarters had less than 1% gdp growth

your cruz shill crap wont work
>>
>>68524435
>thinks a Ph.D. is just a piece of paper
There's a reason your country is so fucked (literally). Get education. Get spines. Remove kebab.
>>
>>68525486
>By building businesses which employ people (like you).

they got that by creating legal loopholes to avoid paying back into the system, and by abusing public programs designed to help low income people,

fuck corporate welfare, we should kill these people, hang a few of them high and the rest will fall in line easy, rather pay 99% tax than be dead
>>
>>68526244
For the record, I vote for comcast CEO to be the first one marched to the rope.
>>
>>68524399

Their corps are purposefully located in places like Ireland to beat the system.
>>
>>68526244
>rather pay 99% tax than be dead
No, rather move to another county than pay 99% tax or die. Which is exactly what they are doing already.

They really should close those loopholes but they dont. I guess lobbying is too blame.
>>
>>68525916
But yes, jobs were created with his tax cuts, a 5 seconds research on google would have told you that.
>>
>>68524094
Meat Dealin PhD, is that what thwy calk dickgirls nowadays.
>>
>>68526446

They don't even deserve the dignity of a quick hanging.

They should be forced to endure the one thing they fear the most.

[spoiler]Having their assets seized and then being forced to work a minimum wage job in an inner city.[/spoiler]
>>
>>68526692
Why blame the corps for making more money? Why not blame the government for bailing them out every time and making corp welfare possible?
>>
>>68526812

I don't blame them for making money.

I blame them for raping the country while they do it, and then thinking they can just run away with their ill-gotten gains.

3/10 bait. Got me to respond.
>>
I don't have a problem with that, so long as we make up for it with a much higher personal income tax rate and taxing capital gains as ordinary income. (including LLCs)
>>
>>68527318
You keep referring to them as if they are persons.
They are not. Corporations are entities of their own.

Their sole mission is to make as much money as possible. They would sell ur mother if it was legal for more money. It is up to the government to keep them in check. Don't be a "hurr durr hang the 1%" poverty nigger.

>Le everything i dont agree with is bait meme xd
Idiot
>>
>>68525683
Incorrect. As per usual, there is truth to both what the Democrats and Republicans say. Neither are right and merely orbit the truth.
>>
>>68523711
>leaving" for Ireland
All your moneys belong to us burger.
>>
>>68523711
Why stop there? We really owe corporations for all the taxes we made them pay before. We should institute a negative tax rate for corporations. Whatever the current % is it should be that % again, but negative, so we can pay them to be here. Then we have all the jobs
>>
Corporations pay tax?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.