[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'I'm going to vote that direction': Caitlyn J
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: JennerTrump.jpg (111 KB, 677x400) Image search: [Google]
JennerTrump.jpg
111 KB, 677x400
'I'm going to vote that direction': Caitlyn Jenner hints she could vote for Republican front-runner Donald Trump in the Presidential election despite his stance on marriage equality

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3505240/Caitlyn-Jenner-hints-vote-Donald-Trump-upcoming-Presidential-election-despite-stance-marriage-equality.html

Two of the most iconic /pol/'s characters, now together.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
Buckle up
>>
>>68521033

>THEY KNEW
>>
Based Bruce was always a Republican
>>
>>68521033
OMG WHAT IF TRUMP ACTUALLY MAKES HER VP TO GET THE LIBERAL VOTE???!?!!?!
>>
What stance on marriage equality? Where has Trump ever said anything about gay people, ever? If fags wanna MAGA then they can just like anyone else.
>>
File: fruit.jpg (208 KB, 768x1112) Image search: [Google]
fruit.jpg
208 KB, 768x1112
>>
I wish Trump got a divorce, remarried Caitlyn Jenner and then got elected president. We would have 4 years of Donald Trump and Caitlyn Jenner as the first "lady" with his balls and man voice roaming the world.
>>
>>68521033
how
>>
>>68521292
Then it would mean that Matt and Trey have meme magic abilities that surpass /pol/ and /tv/ combined.
>>
>>68521347
Well Trump is literally Hitler and Hitler literally murdered millions of homosexes and also other PoC so there you go.
>>
>>68521347
This is typical Daily Fail. "Despite stance on marriage equality" refers to the Republican Party's general opposition, not Trump's personal stance. And I'm pretty sure Bruce is on the record as being against fag marriage, anyway.
>>
File: ugly.jpg (129 KB, 932x660) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
129 KB, 932x660
>>68521352

But Bruce is NOT 'gelded' he still has his nuts and dick, he's just a guy with a boob job in a dress.

He still has his penis, he says he is not attracted to men:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlyn_Jenner#Gender_transition
>>
>>68521407
that would be awesome. they would be a cute couple too. they'd be like, yeah we just get each other cause we are rich old dudes.
>>
>>68521686
It could be nice that his masculinity was so strong that the illness was receding.
>>
What a great woman.
>>
>>68521407
>the first "lady" with his balls and man voice roaming the world.
michelle already did that job
>>
>>68521347
take a fucking brake from the damage control if you don't know Google it
>>
>>68521347

The hilarious thing is Hitler aka Donald Trump accepts gay marriage[1][2] but the most famous transgendered person in the world Caitlyn Jenner doesn't.[3]

[1] https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/can-conservatives-trust-trump-on-marriage
[2] http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/03/donald-trump-elton-john-gay-marriage
[3] http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/01/16/watch-caitlyn-jenner-shunned-by-trans-friends-over-anti-gay-marriage-comments/
>>
>>68520888
what if bruce is an undercover libfag who just wanted to expose liberal hypocrisy?
>>
>>68521686
>jawline goals
>>
>>68522258
>undercover libfag
> voting republican

you ain't too smart soon, Jenner is a deranged man with a bitch fetish he isn't even gay
>>
>>68521407
kek
>>
>>68522877
I think he means an undercover rep posing as a lib
>>
>>68520888
US degeneracy at his best
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.