[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/23/the _obscene_moral_hypocrisy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/23/the_obscene_moral_hypocrisy_of_brussels_why_are_terror_attacks_against_citizens_in_the_middle_east_ignored/

Well, shitlords? What do you have to say for yourselves?
>>
>>68517178
Because Muslims have always killed each others.
>>
>implying i'm going to give Nick Denton's Gawker/Jezebel/Salon media a hit

are they talking about Turkey though? Fuck Turkey, they've been giving aid to ISIS--sure, it's on Obama's say-so, though, since ISIS are Obungler's boys who dindu nuffin wrong assad is da raciss white muffuga needsa step down. I think Obama is a piece of shit for supporting ISIS and Al-Qaeda, too.
>>
>>68517178
Since they are our enemys, because they wamt to be our enemy.. why the fuck should we care if they kill each other
>>
>>68517178
>lies
>u mad?
fuck off
>>
>>68517178
>linking gawker/salon in a bait post
Well done lad. Top quality thread you've got here.
>>
>>68517449
turkey has officially aided ISIS against russia and somehow they still have the reputation as "normal, moderate muslim country" in the media here. The shit they can get away with is legitimately terrifying.
>>
>>68517730
>>68517693
>>68517588
>>68517449
>>68517340
Not an argument
>>
because there isn't a single honest person in existence
>>
>>68517178
>poo in loo, no one boo hoo
>poo in kitchen, time to start bitching
>>
File: 1456373524929.jpg (77 KB, 600x871) Image search: [Google]
1456373524929.jpg
77 KB, 600x871
>>68517178
Nobody cares about shitskins.
>>
>>68518048
Who gives a shit if YOU take it or accept it as an argument, lol.
We don't fuckin care about them
>>
>>68518048

Muslims always killing each other is. Things draw less attention when they are common, and thus not news worthy.

Furthermkre everyone cares about those close to then geographically or culturally. You'd care if your neighbours house burned down and I wouldn't call you a suck bastsrd for caring now but now when some ones in Detroit had their house burned down.

Perhaps I can use your own argument against you for not caring when blacks kill blacks, only when a cop does.

You're a fool, a hypocrite, and either baised or foolish.
>>
>>68517178
Looks like salon is quadrupling down on the SJW.
>>
>>68518048
nothing to argue ignorant fuck
attacks all over the world are on the national news here everyday and have been for decades
>>
>>68517178
I'm not in the middle east, so why the fuck would I care is some Ahmed blows up a Mehmet?
>feel bad for things that don't affect you goy
>>
>>68517178
I don't care about countries outside the west. I barely care about countries that are not the US.
>>
Salon is the cancer of journalism
>>
>>68518048

t. Muhammad

Enjoying your new life there poopskin?
>>
>>68517178
The people of brussels are people from the middle east. Europeans have left that city.
>>
>>68518048
They're friggin celebrating the slaughtering of other muslims
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Ashura

>Religion of Pieces
>>
>>68517178
>this world dribble makes them money
How? Just because it's clickbait?

I fucking hate this salonsie. They should be sued for instigating violence against white people (not because of this article but others)
>>
Niggers kill each other all the time and Islamafags kill each other all the time. Why am I supposed to lose sleep over it when they do? It's actually more surprising when they don't.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>
>>68517178
>implying Salon, Huffpost, and leftists in general gave a shit or even knew about terrorism in third world countries.
They did this exact thing with Paris. They immediately deflect and start shaming people for behavior they themselves are guilty of. The dishonesty of leftists is revolting.
>>
That's it, Trump is stumped. Time to FEEL THE BERN!
>>
File: gooddhimmiben.png (137 KB, 282x423) Image search: [Google]
gooddhimmiben.png
137 KB, 282x423
>>68517178
the author of this shitpost clickbait
>>
>>68519843
PURELY A COINCIDENCE
>>
>>68517178

>Implying i click a salon link
>>
>>68517178
>No pastebin
Saged
called the cops
Doxxed your mom
Killed your dog
Fucked your wifes daughter
>>
>>68517178
Post the actual text faggot
I ain't giving Salon ad revenue
>>
>>68517178
Society doesn't really give a fuck about investigating situations that are already acknowledged.

The media like to report on news. Salon should fucking know this is what's important, what a fucking retarded article.
>SJW preachings
>>
>>68519843
This guy again?
>>
>>68519843

>PURE
>COINCIDENCE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU INTENSIFIES
>>
>>68522000
Check'm
>>68517178
and
>OH MY GOD TERRORISTS ATTACK MUSLIM DOMINATED COUNTRY!?
>WHAT AN INTRIGUING STORY MAKE THIS WILL
>THIS IS CERTAINLY A NEW SITUATION
>>
>>68519843
KEK
>>
salon had an article written by fat muz can't about why white people should not be allowed to belly dance. as if anyone wants to see that fat skid mark dance ever. fuck salon.

http://www.salon.com/2014/03/04/why_i_cant_stand_white_belly_dancers/
>>
>>68517178
Muslims killing each other is part of their beautiful culture.
Muslims killing Europeans is an act of cultural imperialism.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.