[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should women be also conscripted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 120678446.jpg (100 KB, 600x824) Image search: [Google]
120678446.jpg
100 KB, 600x824
If yes, should they be also employed as infantry soldiers?
>>
No. All the women I saw while in military service were more or less useless and a major liability to their fellow servicemen in case of actual happenings.
>>
>>68514549
But when they were recruited the physical criteria, training and treatment were the same or were weaker?
>>
>>68514746
Women at least here have lower requirements for physical fitness and got preferential treatment and special privileges at every point.
>>
>>68514390
>Should women be also conscripted?
As logistical support only; if they have the right to vote, they have the obligation to serve.
>should they be also employed as infantry soldiers?
No, they're a liability. They're being mainstreamed into combat roles for political reasons. Even the competant ones are always the least competant compared to their male peers. It's a sign of a society that doesn't actually need it's military to see women in combat roles.
>>
>>68514390
Women should be conscripted but only for non combat roles case closed
>>
>>68514390
No. Women should clean the house and make dinner
>>
Women infantryman are a huge liability and hazard to unit cohesion and effectiveness. Conscription I guess is ok but only for support roles.
>>
90% of women I have served with have been a pain in the ass and I would not trust them if shit went down. It would compromise the mission if they were allowed in infantry.
>>
>>68514390
yes and if they're against it, it means they're against equality
>>
>>68514963
This is why they perfomed to shit as you stated above. Had they been treated equally as males are there wouldn't be serious problems. The only problem is that most of them wouldn't pass the meat grinder.
>>
>female paratrooper

No wonder Italy sucks at warfare.
>>
>>68514390
If you want a triumph of feminism and equality, then yes.
If you want a functioning army, then no.
>>
>>68514390
If they can join voluntarily, they should register for selective service. Also they shouldn't bitch about needing more ladylike treatment when it comes to privacy or living conditions.
>>
>>68514390
If theyre capable enough yes.
>>
Wwomen should take part in roles that would reuire less direct fighting like Air force and Navy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.