[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mitt Romney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
>Be Mormon
>Said don't vote Donald Trump
>Utah
>Doesn't vote for Donald Trump

Is he the king of Mormons?
>>
>>68514368
Pretty much, they are a cult.
>>
>>68516078
This.
They follow orders.
>>
>>68514368
they fall in line and keep their beefs inside the family.

no shame in that.
>>
KING OF THE MORMONS
>>
I'm Mormon, I'm voting for Trump. Mitt is a dumb fuck. P
>>
I'm surprised he didn't say "Joseph Smith would've voted for Cruz"
>>
>>68514368
We just have smart voters.
>>
>>68514368

Mr. 47% is a loser.
>>
of morons
>>
>>68514368
No he is more like the Tom Cruz of Mormons

Mormons are like nice scientologists
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1027x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1027x329
Most Utards think he's a leftist jackass.

Right now he's trying to vulture capitalist the Republican Party but I don't think he knows there is no profits to take out loans then against pocket the loans and file for bankruptcy like they do at Bain.

Also Mitt makes divedends at Bain and Bain owns Sports Authority. Don't shop there
>>
>>68514368
That's how cults work. I tried to tell you idiots. You just didn't get it
>>
Man thinking about it now...

What idiot thought it would be a good idea to run an aloof corporate raider against obama in 2012?

I remember Obama fucking him up so badly when he tried to tell "the Navy was the smallest it's been in a hundred years"

Jesus fucking Joseph Smith Obama raped him on that. Romney was a absolutely terrible candidate. No wonder people hate the GOP establishment.
>>
Cant believe I voted for this guy 4 years ago. I feel so dirty
>>
File: 1457749018827.png (68 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1457749018827.png
68 KB, 259x194
Mitt Romney was born in Mexico.

Romney is an example of why the Founding Fathers were brilliant and said a President must be a "natural born citizen".

The meaning is your parents are Americans and you live on American soil.

Those born outside the country borders and living outside the country, do not feel loyal to the country's values as those raised with strong ties to their Motherland.
>>
>>68514368
This is suspicious as fuck. Trump only gets 14% in Utah IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Brussels attacks, when he's the only one who's been speaking the truth about Muslims since Day 1, and the only one you can actually trust to do something about it? I refuse to believe Utahans are that dumb just because some of them are Mormoms. Don't buy that excuse, /pol/, this is the most obvious screw job of them all.
>>
>>68518609
At no point has Trump led Utah in polling data, though. They started polling it back in January.

Once Rubio, Jeb, and a bunch of the others dropped out, pretty much all of their votes went to Cruz, though Kasich gained some too.
>>
BASED UTAH
DOESN'T VOTE FOR A MEME
STUMPS TRUMP
>>
>>68514368
King of the Faggots!
>>
>>68519396
UTAH IS THE WORST STATE IN THE USA
>>
>>68518609
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3126238/pg1?disclaimer=1
>>
>mad that a conservative state voted for the actual conversation candidate
lel
>>
fuck utah
>>
Utah and every other caucus is a sham.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3126238/pg1?disclaimer=1
>>
>>68519609
It's a shame. Utah is one of the best states in terms of beauty and population density. Mormons ruin it.
>>
>>68514368
Thats a shitty superpower
>>
>>68519797
>mormons
>conversative
>>
>>68516493
>That pic

Rupert Murdoch had a chat with Roger Ales that the network needs to support Trump since he is the front runner.
>>
>>68520211
http://www.gallup.com/poll/125021/mormons-conservative-major-religious-group.aspx
:^)
>>
>>68516493
Murdoch's just shitposting, m8.
>>
to get religious vote

cruz:
1. muh ny values. we all laughed at him getting stumped but the voters in the religious states listened

2. muh jebus. speaks for itself

cruz is very smart tactician. the irony is that without trump leading the anti-establishment charge he probably would have dropped out long ago
>>
>>68517004
Post more ariel plox
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.