[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brown Men Taking White Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
One thing that I constantly come across is the claim that browns will outbreed whites in Europe in X amount of years. Without delving into the likelihood of this argument, why is there so much animosity towards brown people when it comes to this? Is it not your politicians who sold your countries out by allowing mass immigration? Is it not the fault of the general population for allowing your countries to become cesspools of degeneracy? Is it not your forefathers that have allowed your generation to become a bunch of fucking cuckolds incapable of keeping the fabric of society and your women in tact?

Truth be told, you retards put yourselves in the position you're in today. You allowed yourselves to become conditioned and betrayed by your own people.

>inb4 being called a Swedish faggot

I'm not an ethnic Swede, but I can see how blinded you eurofags have become to the massive shitstorm that will ensue in the next coming decades.
>>
>>68512270
>betraying your people
Ever heard of a fetish ? White women are overrated af, at least Hispanic woman are better mothers
>>
>>68512974
this so much, I honestly only feel pity for these guys thinking they have struct gold for getting a white western woman, poor sods dont know how awful they are
>>
>>68513285
I've had my fair share of Western women, and I can honestly say I'll stick to my Semitic beauties.
>>
>>68512974
>Hispanic woman are better mothers
Hispanic mothers are just delivery mechanisms for shoe beatings. Ultimate do as I say, not as I do parenting.
>>
>>68512270
We aren't becoming a minority because brown men are stealing white women, it's because we don't make babies and accept endless immigration
>>
>>68513433
catholics in general
>>
File: Aryan 6a.png (611 KB, 656x768) Image search: [Google]
Aryan 6a.png
611 KB, 656x768
>>68513285
i love white women tho and its my dream marry a blue eyed aryan, wtf dude dont ruin it for me with your lies plz =(
>>
>>68513662
And whose fault is that? Da Jooz?
>>
If I won't get a white woman then I might as well not get anything at all. Fucking cucks seriously think azns and latinas are any better when in reality most women are the same shit.
So might as well go for the most beautiful ones
>>
>>68513285
This

Latin gf

Big tits, loyal, made me wait like 2 weeks to fuck, swallows load after load, adventurous, awesome with kids, job, car
White girl

Broke, came over on her bike, no job, no car, complete bitch, smoked all my weed, got offended when I hit on her (she was in my room on my bed smoking my weed!) total cunt to text, no tits, no ass

Wtf
>>
>>68514114
Nah, mate. The more eastwards you go the more loyal the women become. It's called having order in society. ;)
>>
>>68512270
you know i kind of laugh at the situation Europe is in they are in absolute cuckolds but sometimes i hope they grow their balls back before i get to old and can't throw sewage like you into a mass graves.
>>
>>68514420
Your dream of a race war only has its place in William Pierce books and Stormfront. Browns are still a minority in Europe and look at what a bunch of cucks eurofags are. What do you think the situation will be like when they grow in size?
>>
>>68514584
I don't care either they either fight or they go the way of the dodo poo skins don't worry us overly much.

Not that strange when you think about it the frontiers of an empire is where you find the strongest and the center is where you find the weakest.
>>
>>68513944
Never mentioned them
>>
File: cc2.png (163 KB, 680x714) Image search: [Google]
cc2.png
163 KB, 680x714
>>68514114
denbts pls pay.
>>
>>68516089
>Greece
>Paying anything
Senpai pls :^)
>>
we need genius sperm banks, so the sperm from smart talented people can be stored and saved and used by lots of people. then race mixing won't matter so much.
>>
>>68512270
New Tarzan promotional poster?
>>
>>68512974
>Not going for Jewish women

Jewish girls have no pressure to marry in faith, the men do.

I can't wait to wife mine up. Such good traditional values and good birthing hips. She'll make a great mother one day.
>>
>>68518262

That's because by definition anyone born to a Jewish mother is a jew.
>>
>>68518376
Which is fine by me since I'm not devout anyway. Hell she doesn't even go to services either
>>
>>68518636

So you want your kid to be a kike and have his dick mutilaed?
>>
>>68512270
>You allowed yourselves to become conditioned and betrayed by your own people.
Pretty sure the conditioning you speak of is a heavy, top-down effort of psychological reform being pushed by international, non-elected bodies such as the EU itself, the U.N., IMF, private investment banks and their subsidiary media and entertainment companies, amongst other surfaces. The swy on the young and vulnerable mind in the West is enormous and aggressive, you cannot possibly blame people for being overcome by suggestion towards the wrong path.

The larger point is, these attitudes and behaviors were drilled into people, with as you rightly surmise, for malicious purposes. The only proper recourse is to stop the bleeding at the sources and remove those who spread this influence. You want a better society? You want to fix your country? Here it is kids:

1) Shut-down subversive media operations.
2) Remove, internationalist/traitors to your countries from national/local governments.
3) Nationalize your banking system and publicly execute them in the capital for crimes against humanity.

Then maybe you'll have a chance.

Don't worry about the browns, they've never been more than pawns of greater men, they in of themselves are no threat to Western civilization and will fade away from focus once real progress begins.
>>
>>68513399
>I've been with really trashy white women, I wanted a pretty one but couldn't get one, so I went back to my ugly women
>>
>>68518858
Americunts have their dicks mutilated, regardless.
>>
>>68519232
Nah, I never settle for anything less than a 7/10.
>>
>>68519138

Although I don't think western whites are ever gonna recover from their subservience to the jew, I really like the idea of my kid looking like me

So no race-mixing for me thank you
>>
File: Birf_gendur.png (49 KB, 500x1166) Image search: [Google]
Birf_gendur.png
49 KB, 500x1166
>>
>>68512974
SO much this.
Not to mention they have MUCH better tits.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.