[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to safe the whites so white children dont become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: family a.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
family a.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
Is it possible to safe the whites so white children dont become a minority in 2020
>>
>you
>white
>>
>>68511513
meant to put save

>>68511572
i know im mexican =(
>>
>>68511513
convert to Islam. Women love to make children with muslim men so you will pump out like 20 for each wife. with 4 wives that's 80 children.
>>
File: ANGRY CRUSADE.png (55 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY CRUSADE.png
55 KB, 184x184
>>68511513

DEUS VULT
>>
>>68511513
It's funny how people always bring up the ethnical aspect of race mixing. Probably an indication of how shallow you are.

I'm much more concerned about civilized countries turning into criminal gang ruled medieval shitholes that will be bombed into oblivion because of safety and health concerns by whatever superpower that's the last one who remains functional.
>>
>>68511952
t. dr doom
>>
My wife and I are going to have four white babies. We are helping the cause.
>>
>>68511952
I mean i really do feel fucking retarded because a large part of the reason i give a fuck is because i find white women so attractive and that's pretty shallow, but i'd think by genetic mark whites inherited how to run the west and i cant say its fact but i wanna say i notice whites on average act different for the most part, more civil and friendly. The entire planet is overpopulating and its going to bust. The entire planet is like a zombie apocalypse because brown people wont stop breeding and the western world is a safe haven among it but they're losing that haven to the massive horde.

I feel really shitty when i think about whites going extinct. idk why im fucking retarded .
>>
>>68511572
>argentina
>white
>>
File: wSieci-Islamic-rape-europe.jpg (150 KB, 887x1152) Image search: [Google]
wSieci-Islamic-rape-europe.jpg
150 KB, 887x1152
Why don't you snowniggers take after the Jews and look out for one another? I walk down the streets these days and white kids won't even look you in the eyes as you pass by. Cucked by your women and by your video games. You're a disgrace to your ancestors haha. Whitie is doomed.
>>
Fuck. I thought we had more time.
>>
>>68513670
you might if you start having babies
>>
>>68511638
Fucking burn
>>
2Sad
>>
File: NPI.png (253 KB, 526x405) Image search: [Google]
NPI.png
253 KB, 526x405
>>68511513
No, its too late. Whites are having too few kids.
>>
I hope whites can become a minority so I can get all the gibsmedats.
>>
>>68513047
>idk why im fucking retarded
Eh. Sorry. Don't take it so personal. I meant that in more general sense of looking at all this mess. Like we should look past the skin color and focus on the specific things that are harmful to healthy society.

Maybe you just haven't got to deal with retarded whites. Some elementary school dropout rednecks i've met could do more damage if allowed to, than a bunch of uneducated immigrants with limited rights.

IMHO we should look more closely at what constitutes a mentally sound person and what level of general sanity a person should demonstrate to gain certain rights (to vote, to drive vehicles, to consume alcohol etc). Some are better off living in peaceful countryside farm than being pissed at everyone in city.
>>
>>68513131
>UK
>white
>>
>>68511513
this picture is too white

you're triggering me

IT NEEDS MORE DIVERSITY!!!
>>
>>68516928
Shit, you think they are gonna give us gibs, more likely death camps or reservations if we are lucky. In less than a hundred years we are probably gonna be like the Natives on the res.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.