[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get my takeaway from the usual place last nigh >usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: 840.jpg (95 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
840.jpg
95 KB, 442x740
>get my takeaway from the usual place last nigh
>usually same guy delivering
>he's a muslim
>his beard is shaved and turban are gone

I honestly feel for the guy.
>>
I know eh? How dare he assimilate into western culture, he should be enforcing sharia
>>
good maybe he will become christian too
>>
I knew a Muslim guy, I think he was from Iraq, who moved to the UK to study and changed his name to an Italian one. He was pretty >white and abandoned his religion.

I wonder how many guys like that are out there. They're pretty courageous to be honest since they could end up dead if anyone found out.
>>
>>68508136
I hope you tipped him generously
>>
>>68508802
Nope

We don't tip for food like you burgers do.
>>
File: 1449111331440.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449111331440.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
>>68508136
you shouldn't
>>
>>68508904
You are the problem. Without positive reinforcement how will an animal learn?
>>
>>68508136
>>turbin
>>mooselim

Pick one
>>
>>68508136
its a good attempt at showing a willingness to integrate into a western society

while you may feel bad for him its better that he do at least as much as he did. if he reeks of alcohol then he would avoid suspicion
>>
>>68508552
They will all be rounded up and put to death as the apostates they are

Inshallah
>>
>>68509122
Yes they wear them, not as much as Sikhs but they do, and his was definitely not a Sikh turban.
>>
>>68508136
muslim, turban. You got so many shitskin in your country and you are still this stupid about them?
>>
>>68509120
Medkit?

Bringing the bantz? What universe am I in?
>>
>>68508136
Now convert his ass to the queens religion and force his ass to poo in loo.

Make a westerner out of him you English Cuck.
>>
You feel sad for him, I feel sad for you

poor britcuck, so far gone you feel sorry for people who want to destroy what millions of people sacrificed their lives to build

people like you never once stop to think "how many young and bright soldiers died for my country so I could be here right now in this moment enjoying a safe life?" instead you actively welcome and hand over the country those soliders died to protect

imagine what they would think of you if they could see all this

fucking piece of shit kill yourself
>>
File: osama-bin-laden-210p.jpg (756 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
osama-bin-laden-210p.jpg
756 KB, 1500x1000
>>68509310
>>68509122
>No muslims wear turbans
>>
>>68509589
wanked off your Lt yet today, Sergeant?
>>
>>68508136
>I honestly feel for the guy.
It's exactly this kind of false tolerance that enables terror and jihad in Europe!
>>
>>68509612
That's where the CIA put their tracking equipment straya. You are slipping
>>
>>68508136
>not integrating into UK
>not keeping your personal interests out your works
>>
I don't
learn to assimilate

60 years ago we went around rounding up all the japanese, german, and italian americans and threw them in camps
>>
>>68508136

>his beard is shaved and turban are gone

YOU FUCKING RETARD THAT'S WHAT ISLAMIST DO BEFORE GOING HURKA DURKA AND BLOWING SHIT UP, THEY TRY TO BLEN IN WITH THE KAFFIR LONG ENOUGH TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP

call the fucking police, you twat
>>
I knew a Muslim guy once. Now my dad has cancer.

Not even fucking once anons
>>
>>68510037
I've known this guy for quite a while now, he is kind, curteous and also look like he's in his 50s-60s so he's not part of the lost generation of muslims that are radicalised, and his english is good so he's obviously lived in Britain for a while. I've got not problems with him.

Maybe I am a cuck then if this is what I think, bring it on.
>>
>>68510251
I don't understand why you feel pity for him improving his hygiene , did he still have the mooselim stench ?
>>
>>68508136
Muslims don't wear Turbans.

He was probably a Sikh.
>>
>>68508136
I am clean shaven and like to wear suit and tie on a daily basis. I want to distance myself from everyone and everything. At this point it is humiliating and cringeworthy to wear cultural clothing or sport a beard. People look at you with eyes full of venom and hate as if you just drowned a kitten.

Being born a Muslim has always been a handicap whenever I try to get ahead in life.
>>
>muslims
>turban

You slipping britbong. I've never seen a muslim with a turban. They just wear those jew type hats. He was a Sikh and Sikhs are bros
>>
>>68509250
How?
>>
>>68510720
Lure people in with a false sense of security. Nice.
>>
>>68510795
it's unusual to see muslims with turbans, but as a muslim myself i HAVE seen it on occasions. For example during the Eid festivals.
>>
>>68508136
Madherchood you know what a Sikh is ?behenchod.
>>
>>68510720

Then why not convert?
>>
>>68510720
>People look at you with eyes full of venom and hate as if you just drowned a kitten

Why would people despite you for having a beard in Pakistan of all places?
>>
>>68508136
They only act docile until they have the upper hand. Don't feel bad.
>>
>>68508136
Ordered some KFC tonight, the Muslim guy behind the counter gave me a free large drink with my chicken.

Nice.
>>
>>68510928
I am living in my home country. Put down the crack pipe faggot.

>>68511122
Because the Islam I was taught growing up decades ago was very different. We were taught to coexist with people of all faith and background. These people made a mockery of my faith.

>>68511205
I went overseas briefly to complete my degree. I always viewed facial hair as a masculine trait to attract women. Oh well.
>>
File: Girlsenjoyingmela.jpg (419 KB, 569x800) Image search: [Google]
Girlsenjoyingmela.jpg
419 KB, 569x800
Muslim worker at subway insisted I had a free cookie with my sandwich today feels good man
>>
>>68509120
We don't tip in switzerland though
>>
>>68511415
>Because the Islam I was taught growing up decades ago was very different. We were taught to coexist with people of all faith and background

It's funny how the old timer muslims are the liberals and the young ones are the radicals.
I find only Sufism in Islam to be worth giving any attention to. Pity majority of muslims view it as evil and gay
>>
>>68511415

Understandable. Nobody would hate islam if that were the case.
>>
File: 1458440847626.jpg (69 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1458440847626.jpg
69 KB, 665x662
>>68510979
>as a Muslim myself
>that flag
>>
>>68508136
That's good you retard. He should accept he is no longer in a muslim country and act like it.
>>
>>68511720
> sorry about the bombs, here have a cookie

Hope you rammed it up his arse
>>
>>68512077
You're also part of the problem
>>
>>68508187
This
>>
>>68512077
but we do, in bars and restaurants
>>
>>68509120
Well in most societies we send them to the mountains and they for their own countries after a while. And then come and post on /pol
>>
>>68508136
He's probably plotting an attack and wants to go under the radar.
Stop being a fag OP.
>>
>>68512856
no one in the west wears hats or has a beard?
>>
>>68512088
>muslims doing all good
>cold war and shit happens
>governments use religion as a weapon
>casual muslims GTFO/BTFO
>decades of governments and people radicalizing even more and more, against themselves and the people who were/are occupying
>S finally about to HTF, death and destruction spreading out to Europe

Muslims b eradicating themselves, albeit with a little help from the world police(s).
>>
File: 1364826638521.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1364826638521.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Meanwhile I passed through the Muslim part of town yesterday where they were all congregating at their Mosque. I made the point of walking past it and almost every single one of them stood outside seemed to stop talking and stare at me as I walked past.

It felt fucking surreal. Like I've walked through this area plenty before but not once have I ever just been stared at, like I was an outsider or that I didn't belong there.
>>
>>68508136

Muslims don't wear turbans you spack
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x450
>>68508136
>turban
Sikh but if he shaved his beard that sucks. Just another day in the war without end.
>>
>>68510720

What I don't get is how people like you, who seem smart enough, still blame non-Muslims for stereotyping. Nigger there is a reason for that stereotype, pretty much everyone we've seen go full allahu akbar in the last years has been, surprise, surprise, an orthodox muslim, obviously we are going to be wary of people who wear cultural clothing and sport the fucking beard of the prophet. You cannot seriously expect everyone to go on a case by case basis, if they do not know _anything_ about you but your outward appearance. If anything, you should be mad at your inshallah-spouting fanatic kin that have created this stereotype in the first place.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.