[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you consider moving to my country to escape the happening,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: paradise new zealand.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
paradise new zealand.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
Would you consider moving to my country to escape the happening, should it start?

Our current Prime Minister is fighting to keep the refugee quota as low as possible.
>>
>>68507858

Who the hell is pushing a rapefugee quota onto your completely remote and disconnected country?
>>
It's exactly why I'm moving to your country.
>>
>>68508004
This
>>
>>68508004
The second something bad happens to a brown person it is the responsibility of literally every European and European derived country on Earth to spend billions to make it better.
>>
>>68508255

No it isn't.

Anyway.

No one has yet answered my question as to whom is pressuring New Zealand to take in niggers. They haven't in their 50,000 years of existence on Africa constructed a single vessel worthy of traversing high seas. New Zealand is so remote in fact that you can't even get there with a nigger landbridge over those equatorial shitholes north of Australia.

>sounds like the last bastion of white civilization

New Zealand nationalism when?
>>
File: refugees.png (199 KB, 660x743) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
199 KB, 660x743
>>68508004
The EU, and our liberal citizens.

https://archive.is/mvjPK

Here's an archive site because I don't want to give the original site Stuff.co.nz more ad money, because they're shit.

Nowhere is safe from Merkel's reach.
>>
>>68508726

Sounds like you should just conveniently dump them all on some barren rock and let them starve there.
>>
>>68508491
>New Zealand nationalism when?

We're a pretty liberal country. Go check out /r/newzealand on Reddit.

There is a bit of untapped nationalism in New Zealand--specifically in the South Island, where there are far more white people, and far fewer brown people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Island_nationalism#Active_and_inactive_nationalist_groups

>yfw those flags with the Nordic cross

What I'd do, though, is actually make moves at improving Pakeha (white people) and Māori relationships under one nation, so that we have a stronger sense of nationalism with both groups fighting under the same banner.

I'd start by making Māori compulsory in schools, along side English.
>>
>>68507858
>Our current Prime Minister is fighting to keep the refugee quota as low as possible.
Oh, what the fuck?

Are you retarded? Literally a retard? You must be.

John Key
The Jew
Who is a banker
Keeping the quota low?!

Sure the refugee quota, that is to say the poor refugees.

>those that cannot pay
>>
File: Evolution.jpg (111 KB, 650x389) Image search: [Google]
Evolution.jpg
111 KB, 650x389
>>68507858
What kind of world are we living in?
>Our current Prime Minister is fighting to keep the refugee quota as low as possible.
Fighting against who? What the fuck is this shit?
Nothing against NZ; it's just... JUST

I'm sick and tired. Sorry for the outburst.
Please, by all means resume your festivities over a "low refugee quota" whatever the bloody hell that's supposed to mean.

I mean it could be worse. It can always be worse.
>>
>>68509115

>I'd start by making Māori compulsory in schools, along side English.

Cucked.

You dominate the local population, not give them special privileges. Haven't you learnt from Australia?
>>
>>68509115
>I'd start by making Māori compulsory in schools, along side English.
You're a cuck.

>talks about nationalism in NZ
>wants 'Pakeha' to learn Maori

No. Need to teach 'Pakeha' that we are, the majority, British New Zealanders. Need to realign ourselves with who and what we are.

Who and what we are is British.

British New Zealanders.
>>
>>68509275
Read >>68508726 you dumb fucking cuck.

>Prime Minister John Key says that's about all the country can cope with, for the time being.

This was after he was pressured for ages after he kept telling everyone that he was not going to raise the refugee quota.

This happened just last year, too.

>>68509323
>You dominate the local population, not give them special privileges. Haven't you learnt from Australia?

Māori are not Abbos. When Britain tried to genocide them, the Māori holed up in trenches and mocked the British by eating them. That's why a treaty was signed instead to swindle them of their land.

Realistically, in this day and age, we are not going to be rid of the Māori, and internal divison makes a weaker country. So, why not join forces?

Another option is to simply be re-annexed by Australia.

>>68509319
I understand, leafbro. It makes me mad and sad when I read about the happenings to our brothers in Europe.
>Fighting against who?
See >>68508726
>The EU, and our liberal citizens.
>>
>>68509765
>Read >>68508726 you dumb fucking cuck.
And as I clearly said, and is actually said in the very article you posted:

>Prime Minister John Key says that's about all the country can cope with, for the time being.

Do you get that? All that the country can accept, I assure you we will be taking those that can pay.
>>
>>68507858
>New zeland is a lush tropical paradise
>Australia is a hot scorched desert

wat
>>
>>68509319
http://www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/key-no-increase-for-refugee-quota-2015090115

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/political/289786/refugees-in-nz-rigorously-vetted-pm

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/pm-won-t-confirm-reports-new-zealand-will-take-in-100-more-syrian-refugees-q09138

It's not ALL bad.

>>68509900
The country can accept far more refugees, if we decide to become like Germany and Sweden. We are one of the sparsest countries. We could pack muslims and explosives everywhere. Thankfully we are not doing such a thing.

Yes it's terrible that we're accepting any at all, but I'm not the one that made this choice, nor am I defending it.

>>68509699
Good luck with that. We'd have to either start a genocide, a civil war, or keep putting up with a country divided by race.

You need to really indoctrinate your people, anon. You unify them, and make them feel part of something bigger. You make them enthusiastic about it. Give them a feeling of togetherness. Then you use this to lock everyone else out.
>This place is for New Zealanders ONLY

>>68510219
Australia is closer to the Equator. NZ is closer to Antarctica. It gets colder as you move south here, and warmer north.
>>
>>68507858
I wish I lived in your country desu
>>
>>68510219

New Zealand is located more conveniently and also, it's skinnier so ocean wind pushes moisture to cover the entire country.
>>
>>68507858
I suppose I would since I'm a citizen and all. I'd prefer America though, better job opportunities and rights.
>>
>>68510422
>better job opportunities and rights

This is not the 1800's
>>
>>68507858
no too many marios
>>
>>68510381
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_New_Zealanders

You're welcome here. New Zealand was named by Abel Tasman, a Dutch man.

There was also an influx of Dutch people here during the gold rush, IIRC. It's a surprise we don't speak a bastardised version of Dutch here in NZ (like Afrikaans)
>>
>>68507858
do i get a pet kiwi and a banter's digest manual?
>>
>>68510219
>what are mountains and wind currents
>>
>>68507858

Nope too many fobs
>>
>>68510481
Having roughly 75x the number of people means it certainly has better opportunities.
>>
t b h senpaitachi I wanna move to Germany for a few years and really see Europe, but these refugees are crushing my hopes and dreams.
>>
Hmmm is your country good for an 18-19 year old college student to visit from June-August of next year? Sounds like a wonderful place but I don't know much about it...
>>
>>68510696
If Kiwi's weren't pretty endangered due to them being quite possibly the most useless bird to ever exist, you sure would.
>>
File: compare.png (158 KB, 517x879) Image search: [Google]
compare.png
158 KB, 517x879
>>68510930
>>68510422
https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/AU/US

>>68510945
>senpaitachi
Woah. Is that a new filter? I typed in f a m s (no spaces)
>>
>>68511164
I said job opportunities you dumb shit.
The vast majority of those are due to niggers.
>make 22.79% more money
And that's what counts.
>>
>>68511033
>>68511164

Call me a dummy or weirdo, idc, but does it feel strange to think about how you live in the southern hemisphere? You're isolated and you're upside down on the planet relative to the poles' orientation.

What is the longest plane ride you've ever taken and where was it to?
>>
File: nz.jpg (173 KB, 554x834) Image search: [Google]
nz.jpg
173 KB, 554x834
>>68511023
>>
>>68511429
Nah, being left off maps is kinda funny though.
And personally I've only been to/from Aus/NZ which was 3 hours, I hear the Aus/America flights are retardedly long though.
>>
>>68511429
3 hours. To Brisbane.

I haven't personally been any further than that.

I have friends who make 11 hour trips to Japan, and 16 hour trips to USA, for example.
>>
File: genocide-in-rwanda-skulls.jpg (44 KB, 550x364) Image search: [Google]
genocide-in-rwanda-skulls.jpg
44 KB, 550x364
>>68507858

Can someone tell me how many rapefugees Africa is taking, its a very large and sparsely populated country which is at a stage of development where large numbers of manual workers will come in quite handy.
>>
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>68511662
Pretty sure it's 0, just like all other muslim countries.
>>
>>68511662

Yes, considering the vast economic benefits that these migrants bring surely they would have the most direct and positive impact on places with sparse and poor infrastructure?
>>
>>68511634
Are there Maori qts (and white ones) galore there? It might be dumb to ask that of a country BUT idk much about life yet.

What do you love most about your country (fondest memory) and would you fight in a war to defend it?
>>
>>68511848
Africa seems to be the SOURCE of many/most of the migrants, BONG

Logic therefore dictates that since Africa is home to over 900 million people, the continent has taken in (been home to) almost A BILLION of the refugees!!

Who are you to complain, with not even 200,000 yet >:o
>>
>>68512316
>Are there Maori qts
No.
>>
>>68512316
Some Maori qts but dont chance it
>>
File: 1457683667686.jpg (176 KB, 400x678) Image search: [Google]
1457683667686.jpg
176 KB, 400x678
>>68507858
Why should i miss the fun?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.