[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is New Zealand's flag so shit and why Is Australia's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png (42 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
42 KB, 2000x1000
Why is New Zealand's flag so shit and why Is Australia's so much better?
>>
They both look like shit the only difference is you got 2 more stars 1 being small and one is big one and of course our stars being red

It's largely subjective. but i'd expect as much from a based Aussi
>>
>>68507021
The only difference is that we're all going to laugh at you if you make it a fern because pretty much nobody even noticed your flag in the first place.
>>
>>68506525
check these sick dubs >>68507277 then check these sick beats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvcZyoX2gWU
>>
Entensive research conducted by CERN concluded that it is because we are better people.

Our flag simply readiates this betterousness.
>>
File: sam flag.png (49 KB, 590x271) Image search: [Google]
sam flag.png
49 KB, 590x271
>>68507277
Not gonna happen.

Polls are showing that the current flag should win comfortably
>>
>>68507277
Not long now, Amerikaner.

Today is the day that the result is announced.

I'm pretty sure we're going to keep the current one, but we'll see.
>>
>>68507733
>>68507658

I hope you guys don't, in the event we leave the EU. I wan't that commonwealth realm's union with you guys.
>>
>>68507658
Fuck this.

Why should we be cucked by some fucking British flag on our flag?
>>
>>68507021
can never go wrong with lots of stars, faggot
>>
>>68507820
Thanks for letting us test our nukes ausm8
>>
File: aussies.png (23 KB, 605x342) Image search: [Google]
aussies.png
23 KB, 605x342
>>68506525
>>
>>68507921
>tfw become a NZ citizen in a year and can move over and graduate to be a true shitposter
>>
>>68507820
British colonisation was the most important point in your country's history
>>
>>68507820
Pretty sure as other posters said, you're choosing between two evils. You either go with the British flag, mainly because it represents the heritage of most Kiwi's. Or go with the cucked liberal tier flag thats there to make the maoris feel better, and whatever new arrivals your government welcomes.

But from what I'm guessing, you're not from European descent.
>>
File: Australian-flag-awesome-edition.png (427 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Australian-flag-awesome-edition.png
427 KB, 1920x1280
credit to some anon for alternate aussie flag...
>>
File: declension.png (69 KB, 1665x426) Image search: [Google]
declension.png
69 KB, 1665x426
>>68507813
Yeah, I like being under Her Majesty Queen Lizzy. It's a good feeling.

>I wan't
Jesus Christ, Nigel.

>that commonwealth realm's union with you guys.
>with you guys.
This is why English needs to get some more grammatical cases back, like it used to have. It makes language a little more complex, but removes some ambiguity.
>>
File: Australian-flag-kiwi-edition.png (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Australian-flag-kiwi-edition.png
1 MB, 1920x1280
credit to another anon for alternate aussie flag...
>>
File: gay flag.jpg (128 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
gay flag.jpg
128 KB, 960x639
It's better than that new flag, looks like off brand Nikes or something. Fucking embarrassing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.