[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do ALL LIVES Really Matter, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: all_lives_matter.png (633 KB, 954x988) Image search: [Google]
all_lives_matter.png
633 KB, 954x988
Well...DO THEY...???
>>
>>68506086
They don't. Sandniggers, niggers, spics, they can all die.
>>
>chick sues hotel chain
>wrested sues billionaire owner of """""news website"""""
>black guy screwed over by having a public defender
>>
>>68506086
It's the Public sector vs the Private Sector. Big difference.
>>
>>68506086
It's called the hire of a jewish lawyer.
>>
>>68506086
You can only squeeze so much juice out of the government, he also probably had shitty representation.
>>
>>68506224
>>68506512
This. First two sued companies, last one sued the government. Is it really surprising that the first two received more?
>>
>>68506086
The goverment their politicians mostly democrats actualiy put into place laws that dictate how much money one can get the most out of unlawful incarceration and detention etc.

He got a million because you can't get anymore when you sue the the local goverment over that. In cases vs federal goverment that figure is a lot higher but again there is regulation.

I am so done with niggers SJW pictures trying to illustrate anything, they are always bullshit that ignore facts.
>>
>>68506086
This reeks of "Ya'll not givin a nigga his props."

Shoot more of each other please. Fuck more nigger bitches with AIDS please. Die.
>>
File: received_1575910429402698.jpg (26 KB, 469x450) Image search: [Google]
received_1575910429402698.jpg
26 KB, 469x450
>>68506086
The fucking nigger is a bad negotiator. Blame his shitty monkey genes
>>
>>68506086
Compensation depends on money lost, $1m for 40 years is about right considering the amount of money he would have earned being a nobody plus a little extra for wrongful imprisonment.
>>
File: Soylent-Green-Soylent.jpg (16 KB, 441x385) Image search: [Google]
Soylent-Green-Soylent.jpg
16 KB, 441x385
Everyone has a purpose in this world.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 200x303
>>68508414
>it was just a prank!
>>
>>68506224
>>68506512
>>68507190
Well I suppose this proves the case, then, that all lives DO NOT matter EQUALLY.
>>
>>68506086
he should have compared rickyjackson to other people who got sued over nothing
>>
>>68508781

Of course they don't. That's why liberals are OK with murdering millions of babies, and calling for the death of police officers. As long as you can come up with some justification as to why that life is worth less, a liberal has no problem with you dying.

Why are libs the ones who pretend to be confused about the subject when they place arbitrary value on life every day? Hypocrisy is mandatory to be part of that backwards religion, I guess.
>>
>>68506086
> Value the worth of a person by money.

I dont know man but that sounds worse than racism to me
>>
>>68506155
Anyone with brown eyes, really.
>>
>>68508781
Why do you think its said by our founding fathers, "all lives are created equally"... Not "all lives matter equally"..
>>
>>68506086
>cherry pick an example
>ignore counterexamples
>tell me again how X, Y, Z
>>
>>68506086
completely different circumstances
1/10
>>
>>68508991
Firstly, I am NOT a Liberal. I think abortion is abysmal, for example. And institutions like Affirmative Action are a joke.

But for the sake of argument, Conservatives are the same. They are opposed to intrusive "big" government, but want to legislate a woman's reproductive rights. They are okay sending soldiers into war who kill women and children who are collaterals of war, but can be staunchly against abortion.

Many conservatives are religious but are phobic of religions other than Christianity. So there's rampant hypocrisy on both sides.
>>
>>68507190

>maniac does some shit in a hotel
>hotel needs to pay gibs

why?
>>
File: 1454434794819.jpg (872 KB, 850x1276) Image search: [Google]
1454434794819.jpg
872 KB, 850x1276
>>68509237
>>
>>68506155
First post best post.

Also checked
>>
>>68506086

no, people who don't own property should not have the right to vote
>>
>>68509698
>there's rampant hypocrisy on both sides.

that part is an illusion designed to divide and conquer, nobody takes all the media talking points to heart except retards and shills
>>
>>68509876
Why was this ever changed? This needs to be law again.
>>
>>68509698
you're legit just trying to instigate, you stand on neither side

in other words, you're a fucking joke.
>>
>>68509746
Still doing better than you!
>>
>>68506155
Nope, spics are ok. At least the Legal ones tend to ok. They're not white, but they're also not niggers.
>>
>>68509987
>>68510061
Why does political ideology have to be so binary with Americans?

As I understand it, things like politics and religion are far too nuanced to be reduced to VIRTUE over EVIL, or GOOD vs BAD. It is not black or white.

How can you say you have an effective appreciation for your convictions if you aren't willing to in the slightest concede to possible imperfections, i.e.; like the Bible contradicting itself or Capitalism not being a 100% perfect economic system?

Also, wouldn't it be more effective to ask someone's position rather than assume their position based on a few casual lines of thought?
>>
>>68510283
Spics are descendants of Spanish and Portuguese rapebabies so by that very definition they are a tiny bit white and thus on a higher level than niggers.
>>
>>68507190
This all Day long. U think obama thinks all lives matter? Think again
>>
>>68510049
At the very least, if you pay no income tax, you definitely shouldn't be allowed to vote.

NO REPRESENTATION WITHOUT TAXATION
>>
>>68509237
Try and kill me faggot

I'm whiter than you
>>
>>68506155
This. dubs check.
>>
>>68511120
Actually yea. That makes more sense. I'm still paying off my mortgage so I technically don't own any property and wouldn't be able to vote if it was just property owners.
>>
>>68509709
maniac rang up hotel to ask if she was staying there and if so what room she was in
they told her
so he asked to stay in room next door
they gave it to him
>>
>>68506086
It's all about how much earnings you're gonna lose from the shit hitting the fan. Hogan was the highest earner so his fall in reputation caused him to lose around 100 million through no fault of his own.

On the other hand, 40 years working a McShift with inflation gets you 1 mirrion dorrar.

The bitch prolly got it because of muh feels
>>
>>68506086
Pro tip,they don't.
>>
>>68506086

all lives aren't worth the same..

White man Jeffrey who pays his taxes, works hard and earns a decent salary is a plus for society and his fellow people

Black man Jamal who kills, steals and chimps out at every second while collecting welfare is a minus for the world. His life is worth nothing, in fact it has a negative value.
>>
Hogan was blacklisted from the WWE due to this scandal so that takes away his potential earnings from Wrestlemania, WWE Network, appearances, signings, merchandise and royalties which all together for several years makes up a lot.
>>
>>68508414
>blacks are criminals
>"why don't you come here so I can assault you?"
They really don't see the irony, do they?
>>
>>68506086
>white farmer gets his land stolen by the government and arrested for many years while his friends are getting ruthlessly murdered by the FBI
>HES A RAYCIST HES A TERRORIST
fucking leftie cancer
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.