[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You cunts happy now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 4L_IbygrmBZ.jpg (57 KB, 599x398) Image search: [Google]
4L_IbygrmBZ.jpg
57 KB, 599x398
You cunts happy now?
>>
>>68506023
No, he's still alive.
>>
>>68506023
so he's admitting that all Muslim are responsible
>>
>>68506023

no, crayons will not fix islamic murdersprees
>>
>>68506023

>white people are to blame for this white guy shooting all these black people in Charleston. White supremacy is a huge problem

>not all muslims!
>>
File: happy orangutan.jpg (7 KB, 254x175) Image search: [Google]
happy orangutan.jpg
7 KB, 254x175
>>68506023
>muh appeal to emotion

think again bucko. we can't risk letting any of these evil murdering psychopaths into our country. america is NOT the world's babysitter. there are hundreds of SOVEREIGN nations with the right to govern themselves and as such one of THEM can feel free to take some responsibility. maybe YOUR country's government/military can do something about it instead of taking it up the ass and begging everybody else to help.

your guilt trip bullshit won't work on me faggot. go find another country to take refuge in because the USA has enough goddamn problems without risking letting in any snake bastards trying to terrorize OUR fucking home.

you want in little man? tough shit. you have to go back.
>>
>>68506023
>Buzzfeed journalist: "Hey Ahmed, can you just hold this sign and look all sad for the camera?"

>"Haha, this will make them feel bad for addressing a problem that's killing hundreds of innocent people"
>>
>>68506244
>so he is admitting that all muslim are responsible
thats what happens if you dont understand english
>>
Did the Queen get blown up yet?

Because if not then I don't care.
>>
>>68506023
>An English written sign
>In a country that speaks German
>Written by a Muslim
K
>>
>>68506023
>Brussels written in red and dripping blood
Are they gloating?
>>
Yfw you realise he took this pic a week ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 800x680
I'm never happy
>>
>>68506023
What a stupid piece of propaganda.

He has not written that paper.
>>
>Sorry I forgot to feed your bunnies for the 85th time, I swear it won't happen again

MUSEL INS GAS
>>
>>68506023
tout est pardonne
>>
File: 1440099460280.jpg (79 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1440099460280.jpg
79 KB, 600x800
>>68506945
>>
>>68506829
Seriously, what the fuck? Surprised he didn't add a bunch of pictures of dead people with X'd out eyes and tongues sticking out.

>>68506827
Yep, that's the way the world is now. Every media message that gets pushed is nice and slick and in English so the international media can grab it and "discover" that it's "going viral." Should have added a hashtag too.
>>
>>68506023
At this point I would just be happy if all these people died. I haven't a single drop of compassion for these animals
>>
>>68506827
didnt know that they speak german in greece

>>68506829
because in arabic language its common that you bring in messages into the written letters. For example this means, that there was blood in brussels.
>>
File: Campbell-06.jpg (108 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Campbell-06.jpg
108 KB, 768x576
>>68506023
Thats not a concentration camp.

Hes not being subjected to "Terali su nas i da pasemo travu pet minuta" aka "They forces us to grease grass for 5 minutes"
>>
>>68506023

>You cunts happy now?
>cunts

you have yourself away, straya
>>
>>68506023
HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT BRUSSELS?
>>
File: sorry but not sorry.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2548) Image search: [Google]
sorry but not sorry.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2548
HERE:
The original picture, without the bakground blurred. Please take a note how there are no females in the picture.

Also, please note that someone took his time to blurr this fact out of the picture. Pure propaganda. I bet the boy doesn't een know whats on the paper.
>>
>>68506760
That's what happens when you don't understand English.
>>
>>68508199
>tfw all of those are terrorists or terrorists in training + more
>>
>>68508199
Where'd he get the perfectly white paper.
Not from the camera crew surely.
>>
>>68508334
so if you say that you are sorry on a funeral you commit that you are the reason someone died ? really
>>
>>68506023
nope not good enough. black people act like its the end of the world if 1 thug gets shot by cops for being violent

so 11 law abiding citizens must be way worse. that kid has to do sex work with old pedo guys to pay for the rebuilding of any damages and any cost for treatment the german government pays for for the victims
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.