[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE WAS LE WINNER! HILLARY BTFO!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1458224700136.jpg (58 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458224700136.jpg
58 KB, 540x540
Bernie got 6 more delegates than Hillary yesterday. How could she recover from such a massive loss? Hillshills BTFO. Confiscate the belts from their pantsuits.
>>
>Notice me
>>
>>68504574
Absolutely haram. What's going to happen to these cucks when hillary wins the nomination and Trump wins the general? Smh
>>
>>68504574
DELETE THIS
>>
No wonder Jews think we're stupid
>>
>>68504666
I notice those trips, my satanic toothpaste flagged friend.
>>
File: rigged.002.png (12 KB, 220x196) Image search: [Google]
rigged.002.png
12 KB, 220x196
>>68504574

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=TruTNftw07s
>>
File: whymustuturn.png (209 KB, 540x433) Image search: [Google]
whymustuturn.png
209 KB, 540x433
wait, 6 more delegates than Hillary? Is that Commi ahead?
>>
>Now we just need 700 more delegates!
>>
>>68505235
No, Sanders got 6 more proportional delegates than Hillary last night because he won two states. He's still roughly 700 delegates behind.

It's like celebrating killing one enemy soldier after your entire company has already been slaughtered and the enemy has two more battalions of reinforcements coming in
>>
File: 1452275510524.jpg (177 KB, 875x1167) Image search: [Google]
1452275510524.jpg
177 KB, 875x1167
The longer he goes, the less likely his supporters are to vote for Hillary in the general.

Why didn't they make him drop out and endorse Hillary before the primaries? He's destroyed the DNC's chances of winning against Trump by going this far. At least they'd still beat Cruz in a Reagan-esque landslide.
>>
>>68505235
He's still behind by a little over 300 delegates (not counting super delegates), but he's closing the gap! Match my donation!
>>68505257
MONEYBOMB!
>>
File: banana-loves-bernie.jpg (152 KB, 1020x571) Image search: [Google]
banana-loves-bernie.jpg
152 KB, 1020x571
>>68505350
These fucking idiots are giving this losing a kike their college loans and getting tattoos. I will revel in the bleed anus' of the cucks
>>
>>68505350
Better yet, it's like 1 nigger dying and thinking the streets are now safe.
>>
>>68504574

What causes a person to get a tattoo of a presidential candidate? Seriously?

This could be a discussion of what causes a person to get a tattoo in the first place but a tattoo of a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE who is projected to lose.

Why is America so cult-like when it comes to presidential elections? Every election is treated like it's going to change the fucking world and that the president is literally a democratically elected dictator with power over everything and can just immediately change things and implement huge complicated legislative changes.

If it's literally your first election then it makes "sense" to be so fanatic because you're hopeful. But these people remember the 2008 election based on their age. They know what Obama promised, what he campaigned on, all that change. and NOTHING happened. Maybe some small things but the world is still more or less the same and nothing is drastically better. It's actually pretty rare for a president to even significantly alter the country during his time in the White House anyway. Why do people think Trump is going to have Hitler-like dictator powers or that Bernie is going to swiftly revamp the entire American system and implement some of the most drastic taxation and other changes in the history of the country like its no big deal?
>>
>>68504574
controlled opposition and bernie fags are the only one's to stupid to figure it out.
>>
>>68505820
Your average person is an idiot, liberals have the mind of children.
>>
>>68505109
This guy is a fucking idiot. We do mail ballots here. If you aren't stupid you just mail it in. I voted for Trump weeks ago.

Fucking Bernie idiots must not have registered in time for the mail ballots.
>>
>>68505820
No, it's only Sanders supporters doing this and it's primarily because Sanders largest support base consists of retarded millennials who make decisions on impulse and feelings with no attention to the consequences. You don't see Trump supporters doing stupid shit like getting tattoos of their candidate and dressing their infants up to look like their favorite candidate.
>>
>>68505998

Half of the people voting for Bernie didn't know they were registered republicans.
>>
>>68504574
In about a month this will already be the most dated tattoo in existence.
>>
If anything it shows the mormon religion is falling apart in utah
>>
>>68506088

*donates whole paycheck*

*maxes out credit card to donate to bernie*

We are building a new America people!!! Don't forget to spam calls to everyone and DONATE! We can still win this! After which Bernie is going to go against Donald Trump which he will beat EASILY!

Just donated 1000 dollars. MATCH ME???!!

SANDERS FOR PRESIDENT!
>>
>>68506291
>the mormon religion is falling apart

that's good news
>>
>>68504574
Kek, is this going to be like the jew tattoos from Auschwitz?
They're going to be demanding reparations for this shit in a decade or so I'll bet.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.