[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>visit Europe >beggars like pic related ON EVERY FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 512x288
>visit Europe
>beggars like pic related ON EVERY FUCKING STREET CORNER

Holy shit what the fuck Europe? Fucking insane that you have one of these every 50m down a street

What causes your gypsy/beggar problem?

How do you fix it? Inb4 kill

I see a homeless person very very very rarely on the street so it was very strange to see this
>>
>>68503375
They're organised, its part of a bigger problem the gypsies have. They get ferried around the town/country to beg, and each gives their "earnings" to the boss, which they get a percentage of. Its basically the only way gypsies know of to make money, aside from stealing and buying scrap metal.

I've spoken to one of those "bosses", and he hates being a gypsy. He abandoned his son who had lighter skin because "I'm a gypsy, my father was a gypsy, but my son won't be". They fucking hate that they're sandniggers/Indians.

You can't fix it, because jailing/prosecuting them would take more funds from the government than they leech by being in the street.
>>
>>68503375

sodom and gomorrah were destroyed for unkindness to strangers

remember, you will be judged for how you treat the lowest
>>
>>68503375
accepting states like romania or bulgaria in EU

EU was such an awesome idea, why did have to take shit tier countrys in and opne the borders for the hordes of arabs...

the problem got way worse over the past 10 years
>>
>>68503868
When it's organized like >>68503772 says is it really bad to not donate?
>>
File: 1440468045818-0.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1440468045818-0.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>68503916
You did it to yourselves.
EU a shit.
The only good thing after we joined was that we got rid of the gypsies.
You can keep them. You did make a really big fuss over how we Romanians don't respect their human rights.
>>
>>68504053
No, panhandling is a crime. Its not organised charity, its organised crime. They're not poor/disabled, they just pretend to be to score donations/cash.
There was a case where a female gypsy carried around a dead baby for days to beg.

When they carry around the babies they give them alcohol so they don't cry, they break their childrens arms/legs so they get more donations etc.

Putting them in jail isn't a solution because they take the free food/housing, serve their time, then are back on the street doing the same shit again.

Gypsies have a culture problem, which can't be solved, unless by kill, but you inb4'd that.
>>
Just ignore the beggars. They all get state welfare and in contrast to German homeless they also get free healthcare.

Don't let yourself get surrounded by a group of gypsy-kids. It's a trick! They dance around you crying loudly so that you don't notice your pockets being picked.
>>
>>68504297
Jesus Christ

How the fuck do you change a culture like this
>>
>>68503772
You responded seriously to a bait post, the kind new worlders make. They love stories about europe doing bad.
>>
File: gypsies.jpg (427 KB, 1073x900) Image search: [Google]
gypsies.jpg
427 KB, 1073x900
>>68504053
Yes giving money to gypsies is literally the worst thing you can do. It's like thinking the rats in the metro will go away by throwing breadcrumbs at them when you see them.
>>
>>68504645
You don't. They're fucking Indians, Indians have no manners.

They also steal blonde/blue eyed children if they can, again because they are shitskins and are ashamed of it.

In their culture, they are "chosen people", and it is forbidden for them to steal from one another, but other humans are fair game.

The only Indian I know of who has managed to break their cycle and doesn't smell like shit is a guy who moved to China, where he runs a factory.
He fucking loathes India and other Indians, and isn't planning on ever going back.

So sorry Australia, but you can't fix shitskin. You should know this from Abbos.
>>
>>68503375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IptMnA0FHtk
>>
>>68503868
>begging is a low-income job

false.
>>
>>68503375

When I was in France I would pretend to not understand them, turns out they can beg in several different languages, they must have tried 5 or 6 languages on me.
>>
>>68504905
Ignoring the problem and saying "everything is fine" (or "Wir shaffen das" as Germans do) does not solve the problem.

If you avoid talking about a problem because someone might make fun of you on an Internet forum, you're a fucking pussy and a traitor.
You're better than this Russia...
>>
>>68504645
You can't. This is how they choose to live in Bulgaria and Romania, even after the government has provided them with housing.
https://vimeo.com/13906172
>>
>>68503375
They are not homless, they work as a gang and have to pay everything they earn to their hobo pimp.
>>
>>68503375
Because you come here and give them money.

>>68503772
This.
Also a woman talked on a radio show about how easy "homelesness" life was. She had a husband, a job, etc.
She left it all behind because she started begging for money on a different city to get a present for her husband and found out how unfair it was to get stressed to work, pay bills, etc to have a portion of the money she earnt. She decided to turn her life around and became a full time hobo.
>>
>>68503375
lel, begging is forbidden in my country
there are very very few gypsies on the street begging, only at the biggest train stations one or two
>>
>>68503375
They're not really homeless, it's just their lifestyle

We should hunt them
>>
>>68503375
>What causes your gypsy/beggar problem?
Merkel and the US. You could also make a case of UK and France (since they blackmailed us into the EU/Euro thing). But really, it's mostly Merkel and the US.

Which means: Communists did it.
>>
>>68503868
>Fictitious tales

Also they're pretty heavily involved in organized crime, mainly illegal prostitution and narcotics.
>>
>>68503375
How can Europe feed the homeless when there are "refugees" to be sheltered?
>>
>>68505107
>>68505136
This prety much
>>
>>68503375
the average parents of the "based" romanian shitposter on this board.
>>
>>68505060
Sometimes I'd hand them pieces of paper and they take it before they realise it's not money. You hear them swear and shout after you, but they never follow.
>>
>>68504905
Fuck off cunt I'm asking about something that annoyed me when I was in Europe. Place was lovely outside of that.

Just butthurt I didn't visit your shithole
>>
>>68504905
Yurop IS doing bad.
>>
Lol, don't be fooled by those scumbags. They primarily pray on tourists, because the locals have all seen them walk back to their cars once it goes dark.
>>
>>68503375
america has it far worse
trust me, dont even try to visit commiefornia
>>
>>68503375
thoses are fucking gypsy playing comedy to steal your money
>>
>>68505359
>commiefornia
I did once bro.

Homeless people fucking EVERYWHERE begging for money.
>>
Yeah man am Australia, now living in Serbia for a while. Fuck the gypsy's for fucking everywhere in Paris too. When we got off the international bus gypsies immediately tried to grab our bags and take them to their "taxi". They constantly ask for money and hold up bits of paper with sob stories written in englsh on them. I could see straight away why everyone hates them
>>
>>68505359
I wish we had the balls to go beat them with police batons and shoot them with paintballguns from our cars. The panhandlers are all on heroin or other hard drugs anyway.

I dred moving to the shithole that is LA where only criminals have actual guns.
>>
>>68503916

>why did have to take shit tier countrys in and opne the borders for the hordes of arabs

This, should have stuck to northern and central European countries with just trade and defensive ties.

Nope lets just shit up a continent by trying to usurp power, fuck up it's economy and flood it with low skilled foreigners with no ethnic or cultural similarities in any way, shape or form.
>>
File: 1451937848972.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1451937848972.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
Gypsies need to be removed.

Permanently.

>mfw I see gypsies being harassed by groups of chavs
>>
I don't understand why there isn't more uproar about these ''''people''''.

>go to work
>2 beggars on the way
>go grocery shopping
>one beggar in front of each shop, even in small villages with 2000 inhabitants
>go to mall
>3 beggars within 50 meters

I want Romanians to return.
>>
File: 0.jpg (97 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
97 KB, 1024x683
>>68503375
>mfw open borders
>mfw gypos leave to richer countries where they can beg for more money
>mfw we won't take 'em back when EU collapses

guess romania also knows these feels
>>
>>68503375
EU allowing Romanians in.
>>
>>68503375
what causes the problem? gypsys being gypsys causes this problem. dont give them anything, nobody really does anyway, only tourists. I once saw a crippled old gypsy lady on a cane completly wrapped in black blanket clothing. some drunk german lady pulled the scarf back and you saw a 30 something lady stand straight up and dash away.

thats how they function, "gibs me im poor and crippled but ACTUALLY LOL NO IM THE GYPSY 100M DASH CHAMPION ALL KIDS IN ROMANIA KNOW mY NAME!"
>>
File: 1440370750158.jpg (16 KB, 255x242) Image search: [Google]
1440370750158.jpg
16 KB, 255x242
>>68505545
We do indeed.
>mfw
>>
>>68505545
Fuck you, they left your shitholes because we are richer and more attractive to them

Take them back
>>
>>68505477
Why the fuck would you move to the Balkans?
Mostly people move from here to Australia/USA, not the other way around.

I'm genuinely curious, did you move as part of a job requirement?
>>
Thanks, Romania.
>>
>>68505477
yeah, its like that everywhere in europe. everyone fucking hates gypsys.
>>
File: soros.jpg (52 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
52 KB, 625x415
>>68505647
>mfw you can't even kick out illegal immigrants without changing the law
>mfw you think you can deport legal citizens of the EU

wew lad
>>
Debit cards killed begging for a living here. You should get on that.
>>
>>68503375
Gypsies have beggar mafia. you should never give them money.
>>
>>68503375

Says australia. Perth, Melbourne and Sydney is filled with hobos and abos begging for change.
>>
>>68505813
this yo. and now with the turkey deal we get 75 million free traveling roaches in the EU.
awesome :(
>>
>>68505653
The experience of living in a different culture that isn't completely alien. I only arrived 4 days ago but i have farm work in Serbia and some other work in Croatia. My friend comes from Serbia so he has a lot of family and connections
>>
>>68503375
It's literally organized crime. Any money they get is picked by another gyppo who then transfers the money back to the shithole they crawled out of. They also beat the shit out of (or murder) genuine homeless people so they can take the little things they own and then take their begging spot. They also like to rob women with young children or break into houses of the elderly. Pure vermin.

Thanks a lot Schengen.

Leftists still believe these are genuinely oppressed people too.
>>
Never seen a beggar here, I guess it's illegal?
>>
>>68505510
>visit Sweden
>Stockholm is beautiful
>somehow have a gypsy infront of every department store/bank/jeweler/restaurant

It was ridiculous, I felt like the city was more gypsy than people

>go to small town
>gypsy

I really did wonder how exactly this happened, how much can you possibly make in this tiny town on the outskirts of bumfuck nowhere with the same 4 people going to the store?

>>68505545
What happens if it finally does collapse? I don't think these people carry passports and the like anyway so it sounds like you guys got a pretty great deal out of it. Just don't get too prosperous or they'll come back

>>68505359
From what I saw in America it didn't measure up to Europe, Paris like >>68505477 said was nightmare shit. How bad can the land of the free really be?
>>
>>68505911
they probably freeze to the ground if they begged like that.
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 537x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 537x515
My dad who visited germany month ago said that he seen gypsies on the street who pretend that they're Syrian refugees and make monies from dumb dourists and shit, lel.
>>
>>68505869
If its experience you want, you picked the right place. Enjoy burek, rakija, pecenica, cvarci etc.
Don't forget to learn the language as well.
Strayan's and Serbs aren't that different from what I hear from friends in Strayaland.
>>
Stop giving money to them and they will stop begging. Remember, it's never just only a poor little girl/guy , it's an entire "organisation",and they are not poor. They build this with your money.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC97odwe-ZI

Based
>>
>>68506012
yeah. you should check the central stations of big towns. its thick romanian speaking gypsys with a "syrian refugee" sign in front of them. and nobody notices they are not speaking arab. its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>68503375

naive liberals
>>
>>68505869
Just out of interest, is it better than living in the rat-race . . . .most people dream of escaping the shit, having a simple life with enough food on the table and decent internet . . . .it appeals to me.
>>
File: 1440526013994.png (185 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440526013994.png
185 KB, 499x499
>>68505867
Enjoy your cultural enrichment.
Meanwhile, here in Romania, I can safely park my car on the street.
feels good man
>>
>>68505976
But then again I live in a large city
>>
>>68503375
Since we have free movement of people Romania is roaming around everywhere in Europe doing their shit tier business around decent people.

This is why we don't consider them white.
This is also why they make up things like Valachians.
>>
>>68506014
Yeah my mate is fluent so he going to start teaching me soon. Im in Belgrade now but im moving to a tiny village with 100ish people in a week or so. I think it will be great living without a lot of technology and without internet, at least for a while anway
>>
>>68505942
gypos are treated as scum in romania and hungary

they are forced to do community service to get what little the government gives them

they'd never come back here
>>
File: 1458510376542.jpg (13 KB, 419x299) Image search: [Google]
1458510376542.jpg
13 KB, 419x299
>>68503375

They aren't homeless, but part of organized crime/begging from Romania.
>>
>>68505866
I see the rare guy sleeping in central station and that's about it

Where abouts did you see this?
>>
>>68506129
this we can do too, since forever. pretty telling that this is something new and luxurious for you.
And theres no enrichment left for cologne, my hometown, its little istanbul since i was born in the late 80s.
Its the biggest turk population together with berlin and frankfurt. but the cool thing is, the turks hate the rapefugees even more than /pol or anyone else. they tried to settle a few refugees in Cologne-Kalk District, some of them got beaten so bad the other said they would rather be somewher outside of the cities.
>>
>>68505046

>Begging is actually really high income trufax

That is what is false.
>>
>>68503375
Romanian gypsies are a mafia. Never ever give them money directly.
>>
File: 1453103598965.jpg (34 KB, 676x422) Image search: [Google]
1453103598965.jpg
34 KB, 676x422
>>68503916
>1991 Stop calling gypsies..gypsies let's call them ROMANI!!
>1992 Gypsies need more rights stop being racist!!
The European council is a wonderful institution dontcha think?
>>
>>68506166
then youre in luck i guess. but if i remember correctly finland has a very old gysy culture. who differ greatly from other euro gypsys.
>>
>>68506128
>most people dream of escaping the shit, having a simple life with enough food on the table
That's exactly why I moved man. Right now im still in the city so I couldn't really tell you, but ill be moving to a small isolated village soon. I think it is something everyone should do at least once, if only for a few months
>>
File: 1440848082857.jpg (29 KB, 255x222) Image search: [Google]
1440848082857.jpg
29 KB, 255x222
>>68506211
Don't even bother with these people.
Lets just enjoy Bucharest and Budapest not smelling like piss anymore
>>
>>68503375
Well we have (or had, seems like the migrants kind of fucked that up) free travel in the EU and when the lesser states got to join all their gypsies went to greener pastures. This is their day job, the family trade so to speak.
>>
It's Schengen.
Gypsies are undesirables tbqh and should get deported

Someone should educate me on the pros of being in the Schengen Area, besides being able to cross country borders pretty much freely
>>
ok so from all your replies I gather they're shit people guys so I gotta ask, why the fuck did you allow them into the schengen?

No offense to the posters from those country's here but like why the fuck would you just accept these country's who just flood your cities with beggars? Whatever you gained from their membership I hope it was worth it, the trade would have to be ridiculously skewed toward me to consider flooding my streets with beggars
>>
File: eu_clk_5.jpg (234 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
eu_clk_5.jpg
234 KB, 1280x720
>>68506431
>>
>>68506493
dont ask man. it wasnt a people decision at all. retarded politicians deciding it. something about helping your neighbours and having a big and strong EU. totally backfired tho.
>>
>>68505305

>Misleading the homeless

why? Is /pol/ really just filled with edgy kids? I thought we were just rationalists here.
>>
>>68506493
Because liberals.

Don't forget:

FEELZ > REALZ

If you don't take in the poor oppressed gypsies, you're a Nazi racist.
>>
>>68506493
So that Russia wouldn't expand the Warsaw pact, for example.
>>
>>68506431
>>68506571
I'd seal the borders and build a wall now if I were you cunts. Remove passports from all citizens currently overseas and enjoy prosperity
>>
>>68506493
>why the fuck would you just accept these country's who just flood your cities with beggars
the same reason they accept millions of rapefugees.
DIVERSITY
>>
>>68506493
The masters of EU is trying to build a European state so they want as much land as possible. It's not about cooperation for mutual benefit anymore, it's about globalist conquest and control.
>>
Would /pol/ back sterilisation like Czechoslovakia had in the 70's and 80's?

http://en.rfi.fr/europe/20141023-forcibly-sterilised-roma-women-be-compensated-czech-government
>>
>>68506491
This is what I'd like to know, maybe a streamlined version between countries with lots of trade for frequent flyers or something but to just allow anyone to go anywhere is silly it seems to me
>>
>>68506493
>>68506201
It's one of EU's 4 main principles.

>Why was Romania allowed to join EU in the first place
to phuck shit up and destroy white race
>>
>>68505545
>implying Geert won't deport them along with the mudshits

I've taken a liking to you Eastern European bastards and your banter, we can learn a thing or two form you guys; like beating the ever loving shit out of gypsie and mudshit scum.
>>
>>68505911
They are here too. I see them at the city nearly every time, sitting at specific corners.
>>
>>68503375
We genuinely have to gas the gypsies. They bring nothing to the world. They're nothing but parasites. If you can kill one and get away with it, do it.
>>
>>68503375
depends on law enforcement, many places have begging prohibited and popo shoo shoo them away

desu I think niggers shilling bracelets at tourist traps are way more intrusive and aggressive than a bunch of gypsy children who you can just ignore until they leave
>>
>>68506493
easy, cheap labour

i think romania and hungary are the cheapest in the EU
also keep in mind these 'people' are minorities here, and the EU cucks severely underestimated what gypos are capable of

>>68506729
i hear there's a country up north that takes in anyone if their skin resembles shit, just dump them there
>>
>>68503375
4 years ago my town had zero.

Today they're outside every store.

Sure wonder why.
>>
>>68503375
what baggers?
>>
If people would stop giving them money, then it wouldn't be a problem. But many people believe in their bullshit stories and lies.
>>
>>68503375
Just keep romania closed
>>
>>68503375
YOU CAN KEEP THEM FAGGOTS , GET FUCKED
>>
>>68505911
>never leave your suicide flat
>i've never seen them

We've had a beggar infestation for years
>>
Britbong here on holiday. When I arrived at Gothenburg Central Station yesterday, within 5 minutes I had been asked for money by 8 different sandmonkeys.
>>
Yeah it's true. I'm a Swede who moved to Australia. When I lived in Melbourne there was lot of homeless guy but it's nothing compared to how rotten my home country has became. Now living in Noosa and never leaving this paradise.
>>
File: kek.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>treat scum like scum
>get called nazi
>ship the scum to western fags
>waa waa waaa these are scum

eat shit western fags
>>
>>68507016
I used to be mates with a guy a few years ago on Second Life (RPG) he lived just outside of Gothenburg, he told me he only ever saw about 3 black guys in his life . .. . how is it now?
>>
File: giphy.gif (175 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
175 KB, 320x240
>>68506582
>Implying I can't tell the difference between a schizophrenic heroin junkie in need and an organised crime ring.

I volunteer, and in doing so I let crazy people and druggos into my home. Sometimes I get to fuck em. Gypsies are a different matter. Often if I haven't seen a beggar before, I ask a few questions, what's your poison, want something to eat, got a bed, etc. Gypsies are incredibly private and will never play along with eating some food or talking for a few minutes. Some people do, but they just want to see what they can take. And then, there's the minority, who are happy to have a bed, a bong and a can of jack. I can know their happiness and their pain, so why not help them while I'm a richfag? I don't help sneaky snakes, and I do not feel their pain. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll know when to stop. I'm not sure sure anymore.
>>
>>68507158
I walked about 50 metres from the taxi dropoff to the station entrance and saw over 20 sandniggers and several regular niggers. When I was walking around the station trying to find the ticket office there were 3 different groups of young muzzies who were sizing me up. I get the same shit in the UK, for some reason sandniggers just want to fight me.
>>
>be me at 3:30am, driving back home from friend's
>taking local routes instead of highway because scenic
>come across a girl limping across a street
>motions for me to stop
>I open my window
>asks for a ride. Feel kind of bad since she's limping badly
>say yes
>she, with great difficulty, opens the car door
>climbs in
>moment she steps foot in my car, it smells like shit
>literally the worst smell I have ever smelt in my life. as if she bathed in rat cadavers
>still, try to be nice and asks where she needs to go
>says she needs to go to some ritzy hotel for whatever reason. about 5minutes away
>okay. as I looked at her, her teeth were all fucked up all over the place and marks were all over her arms
>shit i picked up a druggie
>tells me she's an immigrant and despite looking like she was late 60s, she was early to mid 30s. rough childhood. the usual crap
>finally get to the hotel
>asks for 5 dollars
>just want her to get the fuck out of my car. give 5 dollars so my car would stop smelling like dogshit
>offers to suck my peepee
>thinks about it
>I say yes, thinking it was novel
>recieve most unsatisfying blowjob of life because of fucked up teeth, smelly shit
>eventually cum in her mouth after 20minutes
>she leaves after thanking me
I'll never tell anyone i got a blowjob from a crackwhore hobo. Homeless people aren't so bad though.
>>
>>68506890
Then they'd start stealing and mobbing people more though. That might be a good thing since the naive leftist pieces of shit would see their true colours.
>>
Damn everyone who gives them even a penny should get punched in the face.
I dont say for white beggars who accually are in need, but the gypsies are like parasites you feed them and they gont give a fuck and steal your wallet as soon as they can
>>
>>68503375
Gypsi and Albanian scum.
They are organized and aren't homeless beggars.
They got bolder thanks to left wing goverments protecting them in the past decade.

Go to Istria on the north-Croatian coast.
They stand in front of stores with fake crutches bringing along their kids in ragged clothes.

Rhe next saturday night you see them dressed in designer clothes getting drunk and driving of in their new cars.

So glad i get to beat them up when they are up to shit as part of my job.
>>
>>68507158
I work in a retail store and we have about twice as many immigrants coming in as we do natives.

It's alright, because they pay like any other customer and know good enough swedish to communicate, but it's a strange feeling. I often feel out of place in my own country.
>>
>>68507074

Correction

>some libcucks and governments call you nazi
>most people know whats up and understand
>>
>>68506493
well gypsies come form BG and ROM so not schengen but still EU. And no one believed us when we told them gypsies are subhuman scum and will never work or do anything productive.
>>
>>68507312
>for some reason sandniggers just want to fight me.
That's weird.

I live in SW England so there are no darkies at all but I went through a stage like that once . . .. other youths just seemed to target me for some reason, I never knew why????

Perhaps today I am a bit more confident and less timid than I used to be (even though I am not tall or big built) . . . strange nevertheless.
>>
>>68505499
Any welfare economy will collapse sooner or later, just look at your fuckin debt, britbro. Them immigrants are like a godsend for western Europe, you just blame them for everything and dont have to face the fact thay you screwed the shit up by beliving all theese redistributional bullshit like a fuckin children.
>>
>>68503375
I found this really jarring when I went to Europe.

Not the fact that there are beggars, but them doing this weird prostration thing. Never happens here.
>>
>>68507507
Keep a camera on you and start a gypsy tracker website. Get a few begging / partying pics of a few people and you'll make a splash.
>>
>>68507390
Thanks for sharing . .. . hows the family?
>>
File: 980x.jpg (88 KB, 980x854) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
88 KB, 980x854
>gypsy with big black Mercedes comes up at 6:00am
>puts old lady on the sidewalk
>she begs there all day, tourists are dumb enough to fall for this shit
>gypsy comes with big black Mercedes at 21:00pm and picks old lady up
>she earned $100-$200 a day
>they have dozens of old ladies all around the city
>tax free $2000 cash a day
>>
>>68507743

How much did Germany pay you for this post?
>>
>>68505911
They are mostly in Helsinki center.
>>
File: madpepe.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
madpepe.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>68503375
>CTRL+F
>"romania"- 18 results
>"gypsy/gypsies" 51 results

the romanian filth must be removed from the eu
>>
>>68507900
My point is I will give homeless people money if they suck my dick, however un-enjoyable it is
>>
>>68504297
let's just say hypothetically that you run into a gypsy on the street with their kid

would they be willing to sell it to you?

hypothetically i mean
>>
>>68506792
There are niggers in slovenia? Damn..
>>
>>68508127
Doesnt matter, gypsies will cross the border illegally
>>
>>68508127
i'd gladly enjoy that after you cuckolds give us more money for roads
you can keep the gypsies and the muslims
>>
File: 1455465734613.jpg (56 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1455465734613.jpg
56 KB, 960x720
>>68506729
>yfw Geert deports the gippos and troublemaking muslims and only lets White Afrikaners in from that point onward since South Africa is going to shit hard

I am surprised why nobody else in the West came up with this idea. It seems so damn simple to increase your working population without fucking up your cultural identity.
>>
File: banimocanu.jpg (56 KB, 1283x555) Image search: [Google]
banimocanu.jpg
56 KB, 1283x555
>>68508127
hahahaha....you do realize that they'll remain in your country, right? And if they come back and we're not in the EU anymore we'll genocide'em all. Works both way for us.
>>
File: 1445666994458.jpg (141 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1445666994458.jpg
141 KB, 680x680
>>68508127
I sure hope so, we don't want the gypsies to come back after Germany and France collapse because sandniggers.
>>
>>68508165

depends.. but its not impossible.
>>
>>68503375

It's what gypsies do, it's how they live. They will never change.
>>
File: 1458657439786.jpg (26 KB, 960x957) Image search: [Google]
1458657439786.jpg
26 KB, 960x957
I visited Italy a few weeks ago and I hate these fuckers and the niggers from Kenya. I had to throw some Kenyans shit back at him after I made the mistake of engaging them. At first I didn't get what was happening, as he put shitty trinkets in my hand and said "free!" Except in Europe that means I'll hassel you for money 10 seconds later. He wouldn't take no for answer or accept the trinkets back
so I threw his shit back at his head which stunned him long enough for me to run into a cafe for some fine vino. When the purge begins, those would be the first people I would kill. How dare they insult my beautiful Italian trip with their niggerdom.
>>
File: Pepe wink.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Pepe wink.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>68504136
Mfw they have to deal with gyppos for once.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQBw-fs5lk
This guy is awesome
>>
>>68508439
No mate, you got it all wrong . .. . I'm not saying that going to a poorer country and act like a beggar is what I was after.

It was more of an escape from the rat-race thing . . . .a simple life growing veg, hunting, small job but nothing that works your nuts off to pay council tax, tv license, etc.
>>
I saw the same in Vienna.

Disgusting.

Fuckers try to swindle you inside cathedrals too.
>>
File: sketch-1458735937568.jpg (226 KB, 1200x1901) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1458735937568.jpg
226 KB, 1200x1901
>>68508345
>muh geert saving the white man
>>
>>68506351
News station did a story on the local beggers... They're averaging 80 dollars a day for 3-5 hours "work". But most spend it all on booze and drugs. There were a few that drive Mercedes featured though.
>>
>>68503375
You can't fix that... If you give them a apartment, then they just strip it for metal and leave it. It is hard to get them to work if you give them a job (I wonder what they did during the soviet union) and they avoid education like the plague.

I wonder why they keep begging. At least in Norway, nobody uses paper of metal money here, Last year I touched paper/metal money maybe 20 times all 2015. We use plastic cards.

They seem poor and pathetic, but nobody walks around with money in Norway. There are probably children that has never seen any paper or metal money before. And they have a reputation for violence and theft so nobody wants to give them a job. A child born as a gypsy is born in a degenerate culture where they risk being hurt by their parents so people will give them donations.
>>
>tfw Hitler didn't gas the gyppos
>>
>>68503375

They spend all their money on entitlements for refugees and lube for the Bull
>>
>>68505855
Norwegians only use debit cards, most children maybe have not seen paper/metal money except in books.

I do work for my father and he pays me in paper money, so I use it more than 99% of norwegian, but I still only touched paper money maybe 20 times last year.

Still you see beggars everywhere, only "tourists" of course
>>
>>68508193
there aren't, go to italy and you'll see what I'm talking about
>>
File: 1443735522762.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443735522762.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>68508700
Once and for all.
kek
They're never leaving the West. And the cucks can't do shit about it or they'll be called "intolerant".
>>
>>68510075
italy is a good choice for nog watching, france is best tho. its basically the congo by now when it comes to paris or lyonne or something.
>>
>>68507664
I'm actually from Bath. Until early last year, I had never seen a burkha/hijab/muzzie there. Keep in mind that I've lived there for 18 years. Now when I go back home, I can't walk for a minute without seeing one of the fuckers.
>>
lots here aswell. kicked over the vermin in my street's cup so many times now, the filth has moved somewhere else. suggest anyone do the same.
>>
>>68510133
I could earn 5x what I make here if I went to western europe for work and the only thing holding me back are longtime multikulti failures that metastasized all over those nations
>>
>>68510192
That's a shame, Bath is a nice city.

I live about 30 miles south from Bath (Bridgwater) . .I thought it was only Bristol that was infected. . .. . You made me sad.
>>
>>68503375
Romania
>>
>>68503375
It's because western cucks give them money, lately you very rarely see them here because no one gives them shit anymore qnd they have westeeners that pay them for nothing, they never want to work
>>68503916
Because you had a bunch of cunts with a strong industry but not enough market for all of you so you lured us in with your euro moneys
>>
>>68510192
>Bath
Should've named it Toilet
Would have at least kept the Indians out.
>>
They are part of an organized gypsy beggar mafia from Romania.

There is also a gypsy pickpocket mafia.

The leaders of those mafias have giant palaces in Romania.
>>
>>68506417
Our gypsies are very different from gypsies who came here recently.
Our gypsies is like mafia style organized crime family.
>>
File: YdU5ppV.jpg (39 KB, 550x344) Image search: [Google]
YdU5ppV.jpg
39 KB, 550x344
My city was beggarless and niggerless 10 years ago. Today, it's probably 5% niggers and we have beggars from Romania now. It's fucking awful, they're so loud, and smell like shit. Our city was nice and perfect with almost nude women, now they look like polarbears with all that clothes on trying to hide from the creepy stares and shouting that niggers do. Niggers ruining everything up here. We already have long winters, the cold and shitty roads, why give us niggers and beggars too?
>>
>>68506493
>why the fuck did you allow them into the schengen?
Like they ask permission kek. They are illegals and pass borders as they ain't there. Fun fact: in 2010 illegal camp of gypsies living in cardboard sheds was 'found' and demolished in Moscow as far as 10 km from Kremlin. 'Found' because it stayed there for years and local police chose to pretend it did not exist.
>>
>>68507390
You so desperate?
>>
>>68503375
It's the same in the US aswell

It's very normal for Australians to experience cultural shock regarding the homeless when they go to other countries, even ones as developed as Australia.

I'm not an expert on the laws in Australia but I'm pretty sure It's illegal to be a beggar and there are plenty of homes they can go to.
>>
File: 1458530093908.jpg (148 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1458530093908.jpg
148 KB, 900x675
>>68505545
Based Orbán will save Europe.
>>
>>68503375
i fugged a gypsy girl once in a tesco car park, nice.
>>
>>68503375
I don't usually run on feels but seeing an old lady like that makes me sad.
>>
>>68510924
>i fugged a gypsy girl once in a tesco car park, nice.
Stay classy mate.
>>
>>68509767
He did but nobody cares
>>
>>68503868

Christianity is a demented religion for slaves
>>
File: 1452784960947.jpg (89 KB, 463x366) Image search: [Google]
1452784960947.jpg
89 KB, 463x366
You don't see beggars in the streets in Australia.

EU just hasn't developed enough to be on Australia Tier
>>
>>68509767
He did gas them, he gassed almost all of the ones that lived in the countries bordering germany.

Gypsies were more hated than jews.
>>
>>68511175
I really, really like this image
>>
>>68503868
They usually have a fucking cellphone that's more modern than mine. I don't even look at them anymore.
>>
>>68509478
This.
Bolsheviks thought gypsies were allies againt the rich. Instead gypsies sperged out, because only rich Russians could give almony or pay for profecies etc.
Once collectivization started and all farm animals were taken by the state (gyppos had no land to take away), gypsy horses were confiscated and all gypsies were invited to join the kolkhoz collective farms. They joined, stole away even more cattle that was confiscated from them, and started the life of nomadism and petty theft again.
Collectivization leads to mass famine, food only in cities and only by cards given only to ID holders who are registered to live and work in one fixed place. Furthermore many cities become "closed" so you can't even enter it if you don't have ID, much less try to buy something without special cards. Gypsies proceed to steal food and forge cards in a famished country.
Stalin get a bit buttmad and orders to end Gypsies. Starting from 1933 more than 5500 gypsies were caught weekly and send to Ukhta, Norilsk and other sunny places in North Siberia for forced settlements. Runaways were caught again and recieved ~10 years of forced labour camps.
It didn't fucking work.
In 1956 the Sovmin (Council of Ministers, the highest state agency there ever was) issues order 658 "On forcing nomadic Gypsies to labour". Forced labour camps didn't help, maybe welfare will? Gypo's were given small private land, Gypo schools, guaranteed work in kolkhoz farms, the "magnificent Gypsy musician" meme was invented etc. Practically priviliged nation.
The result? Come the 90'ies and Gypsies become a synonym of Heroin mafia, with absolutely zero academic, economic or even musical works contributed.
Only death and deportation back to India can stop them, if Stalinism couldn't.
>>
File: 1428008505983.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1428008505983.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>go to rome and paris
>literally pickpocketers and gypsies on every street corner
>go to new york
>zero pickpocketers
>zero gypsies
>zero bullshit

yuros make fun of our cops for being too rough but they have to be to keep the niggers out
>>
>>68510995
she is obviously faking dude
>>
>>68511191
seriously, gypsys were the first to go, then came the jewish ghettos and what then came we know. camps with lots of activities.
>>
>>68510429
>Not your gib them rights faggotry
>>
File: Miller.jpg (175 KB, 765x510) Image search: [Google]
Miller.jpg
175 KB, 765x510
>MFW shantytowns of bums popped up in Denver after Colorado 420 legalized it
>MFW the cops did sweeps to kick them out
>MFW they just moved down by the river near a park where all the NIMBY fucks live
>MFW it's snowing like a motherfucker right now
>>
>>68503375

The existence of Gypos in Europe is the perfect example of why you have to keep receipts.
>>
>>68511428
We should've not let your shithole of a country in EU
>>
ummmmmmmmm......excuse me but those "gypsies" are actually called ROMANI people you insensitive racist FUCKS,and begging and stealing is part of their culture which WE need to adopt,not otherwise

SAY NO TO ASSIMILATION
>>
>>68511347
I sat on a patio in NYC in the early 90's and watched the same purse snatcher come and go in various sets of clothing all afternoon.

I was impressed, he worked hard.
>>
>>68511347
>go to new york
Yes it's a paradise isn't it?

Nobody is fooled . . .fuck off.
>62% white.
>>
>>68503375
We have gypsy immigrants to this country. We have zero problem with them and they integrated easily into our society. Maybe Europe is the problem.
>>
Folks make fake romanian beggar and put it close to real one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IptMnA0FHtk
>>
>>68505305
What if they put a curse on you?
>>
>>68511589
never said anything about how white it is, just that there aren't any pickpockets and gypsies
>>
>>68511441
Colorado "winter" isn't shit. Lots of nice snow, but it never gets very cold.

I barely ever even wore a jacket there, and I lived near Boulder on a mountain.
>>
>>68511486

You could have said no. But you didn't now deal with the consequence of your actions.
>>
>>68505323
Peru pls, I can see through your Camo.
>>
Romania is da cancer of Europe they should be exterminated from da world,gypsies are small time the pickpockets and home breakers are 100% romanian
>>
>>68511675
It usually is, and this winter has been really mild. Today calls for 6-10in of snow however.
>>
>>68511676
>You could have said no. But you didn't now deal with the consequence of your actions.
What the fuck is this supposed to mean?
I didn't know EU obeys my will.
>>
>>68511486
But you did senpai. You let all the scum of the earth in your country, now taste your fucking stupidity
>>
>>68511774

I can sense your proxy from a mile away and because you talk like a nigger you must be from US.
>>
File: joker.jpg (204 KB, 1200x1611) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
204 KB, 1200x1611
>>68505545
hehehe
>>
>>68511618
>romanian
it's not like poles have their own gypsies
>>
File: 1429683761127.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1429683761127.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
now that i think about it i haven't seen a beggar in a long time
>mfw being a poor country works in our favor this time
>>
>>68511822

Any nation can just veto the decision of a nation to join EU.

People being butthurt after the fact just shows you where uninformed or you didn't bother to do shit.
>>
>>68505869
You going to end up like in that movie "the hostel"
>>
>>68511669
>there aren't any pickpockets
Oh really?

Begging is illegal in Britain, there aren't as many as in other capitals but they have descended onto London when Cameron was told by the EU that he had to admit Romanians and Bulgarians (we had tried to delay their access) . . . .. previous to this the only gypsies in Britain were Irish travellers.
>>
>>68503375
filthy Romanians
>>
>>68511852
Im romanian
>>
>>68511834
If I recall correctly, no one asked me if I want shitskins inside my country.
>>68511918
>you
I'm not a nation
>>
>>68511894

You are talking with a Pole they don't even believe they produce shit when they take a dump they believe a magical Romanian gypsy puts shit in their toilets.
>>
File: 2016-03-23_1300.png (267 KB, 665x622) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-23_1300.png
267 KB, 665x622
>>68506053
>Stop giving money to them and they will stop begging
we did stop giving them money
they just steal it

Paris has it even worse than London
https://youtu.be/q9CMUnV8Z5s
>>
>>68511486
the EU is about improving other countries you retarded fingolian
besides finns have their own local gypsies
>>
>>68512057

You are a citizen of your nation. You could have taken the thumb out of your arse and do your civic duty.
>>
>>68503868
Sodom and gomorrah were destroyed for trying to rape angels.
>>
>>68511961
have you seen the stats on pickpocketing?

it's gone from hundreds of thousands of cases to less than 300 a year, cops cracked down on that shit

meanwhile in yurop you can't take 10 steps without some gypsy kid trying to rob you
>>
>>68506431
but you still have to know, this is working for a deacde or two, we have to bring in apartheid or genocide or something to clean up the streets. They are breeding like roaches so those who left behind will start to repopulate the streets. :(
>>
>>68503868
Another reminder that Christianity was created to subvert and destroy the Goyim.
>>
>>68511961
Weren't romanian an bulgarian gypos too dark skinned for you senpai? You enjoy only paki and niggers?
>>
>>68512047

Sure thing Obessus Diabetuss.
>>
>>68503375
>Be me
>Give moniez to african beggars because they're bros
>Won't ever give money to a gyppo, whatever the nationality

I'm ok with them raiding the recycling areas so long as they don't make a mess though. They gots to earn a keep somehow and its better than them pestering people at traffic lights with window wipers.
>>
>>68507390
Why would you do this? First of all taking the limping girl in is a bad idea. Once you show a little kindness they usually pull out a gun or some shit and leave you in the middle of their ghetto ass neighborhood with no car, no phone and no way to protect yourself.

Second of all, what the fuck man? SHE SMELT LIKE SHIT. I bet you had to wash the inside of your car somehow. That's disgusting and your car's worse off now.

Third of all, Why the hell did you accept the blow job? You knew she had fucked up teeth, you knew she was homeless and you knew she was a smelly druggie. I hope you wore Rubber man.
>>
>>68511894
It just we use term "rumunka" on females doing it, gypsy (cygan) is used mostly for guys who steal.
>>
>>68512141
I don't think you know how world works.
>>
>>68512227

>Willingly giving money to a nigger
>100% No Moorish Blood
>WE WUZ IBERIANS AND SHEIT
>>
>>68506493
>"you"

and theres your problem, there is no "you", people pick a set of masters every 5 years and thats about as far as European democracy goes outside of Switzerland.
>>
>>68503868
No, they were destroyed because God frowned upon mass sticking it up each other's pooper.
>>
>>68507413
This, people who give money are destroying evolution by letting those genes survive in their society.
>>
>>68512323

>You are wrong
>Cause I say so

If you hate our gypos so much, and if you had a bit of foresight you could have done something in the past or even now.

The reason the west is going to shit is because westerners no longer have the balls to do shit.
>>
>>68503375
I found it a HUGE problem when I went to Stockholm last summer. Really couldn't believe the amount of gypsies just lying around in the streets.
>>
>>68512154
>meanwhile in yurop you can't take 10 steps without some gypsy kid trying to rob you
Only in certain areas of the capital . .. . everywhere else is unaffected. Funnily enough there are signs in London warning of undercover-police . . . .guess what . .. . .they are ony written in Romanian.

>>68512198
>>68512198
It's not the skin colour, it's the culture. shoo gypsy . . .shoo!
>>
>>68512204
>Obessus Diabetuss

that's not funny dude
i have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome named Obessus Diabetuss
>>
>>68512057
You voted for whoever is in charge to take decisions for you and they did. If you voted for the other guy the majority in your country did, so you did this to yourselves. Enjoy democracy.
>>
>>68512154
How did the police do that? Pickpocketing cases evidences for the court are flimsy.
>>
>>68512456
Okay man give an example what I should have done alone to prevent that.
>>
Do you get now why we're called the Europe of South America?
>>
>>68505074
>Wir shaffen das
Wir s"c"haffen das
>>
>>68512524
pff
>>
File: 1451585782209.jpg (80 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1451585782209.jpg
80 KB, 960x640
im really thankful for EU they took all our scum not only gypsies but criminal romanians too that pickpocket

i remember in 2005 it was absoulte filth and disaster on the streets but now its white average romanians only
>>
Who brakes in yo house?Romanians
Who steals yo car?Romanians
Who rapes yo womin?Romanians
>>
File: 1458735336980.jpg (712 KB, 1223x1894) Image search: [Google]
1458735336980.jpg
712 KB, 1223x1894
>>68508127
>>
>>68512618
>Wir schaffen das nicht.
FTFY
>>
>>68505156
>USA is responsible for gypsies
I think we are also responsible for Merkel's personal invitation of 1.5 million refugees, rapes in Cologne etc as other Germans have claimed.
>>
>>68512560

Inform other people.

Start a group or organization.

Doing something besides sitting on your arse.
>>
>>68512489
Gypos originate from india and you love indians very much. What's wrong with some gypos?
Stop discrimination.
>>
>>68510400
It's good that Bath is a world heritage site and buildings must stick to the certain form of architecture which will make it pretty much impossible for a mosque to be built. They use a building near the Labour HQ (surprise surprise) in the middle of town so there's always shitloads hanging around there.
>>
>>68512786
You are over simplifying things. Or is that how shit in romania works?

>ME NO LIKE THIS
>ME SMASH
>>
>>68503375
They're here too. Even in the winter. Most of them are pretty nice. People stop by to chat with them once in a while, but some are just obnoxious. One fat romanian came up to me with a cup and said "hey hey, cash please". Like, they literally go up to people and guilt trip them. Some even sit right outside stores so you have to 'meet' them on the way out. Fuck off dude.

I never wear cash. But I wouldn't give it to them if I had. I have to pass the same ones every single day on my way to uni. My girlfriend's grandma visited us once, and when we were out, she gave some money to one of them, and said to us "yeah, we don't like see these people, do we?".

Fuck off granny holy shit.
>>
>>68512560
>Talk to friends
>meet new people who agree with you on the internet
>look for the political party that is against it
>vote for them
> if not start a political party with people who agree
>advertise
>get votes if the people agree with you
Or
>send letters to your representatives
Or
>start a petition
Or
>start a protest
All of this will work if the people agree with you, if they don't then wjo gives a fuck about your fag ass bitching on an anonimous pepe dealing site
>>
File: 1451550488830.jpg (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1451550488830.jpg
7 KB, 212x238
there were cases were gypsy caravans were spotted at night in the countryland and they hid in the village stables to sleep; people would lock them up inside and set the stables on fire

good times

but now Romania bows to the cucklords of the european commission and this doesn't fly any more

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ro&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fverticalnews.ro%2Fhadareni-cel-mai-cumplit-conflict-intre-romani-si-tigani%2F
>>
>>68512787
>>68512787
Don't try and muddy the waters . . . .Indians in Britain are Ok . . .Romanian Gypos are thieving scum - big difference!
>>
File: 3414495649.jpg (72 KB, 632x950) Image search: [Google]
3414495649.jpg
72 KB, 632x950
>Get in car with girlfriend's brother to drive to downtown Košice, Slovakia
>gypsy teenagers playing on the driveway outside our block of flats
>gf's brother speeds up and honks horn
>they literally dive out the way
>>
Tfw no gypsies
>>
>>68512944
I am in Finnish Resistance Movement already.
All politicians are corrupted and liars
I am just waiting for the call
>>
>>68512859
Are you sure about that? Wait for some muslim or liberal femunist to dcream discrimination naxi or white christian privilege and you'll get one in no time
>>
>>68507390
Well you thought about fucking it from start thats why you stopped faggot, not because you felt sorry.
>>
>>68503375
thats because they spend their money on refugees instead of helping their own people
i used to never see beggars before the syrian crisis but thats because the aid was directed at us now its directed at the syrians
>>
>>68512979
t.pajeet dikshit
>>
>>68503375
It's because of free movement inside the EU. They come from Romania and are part of organized crime.

>>68503868
You don't seem to understand they aren't genuine beggars begging because they have no other option. They are manipulating people's emotions and often use props like sad children. They do it professionally. The men also commit a lot of crime like burglaries, pickpocketing, and muggings. The begging is basically a scam.
>>
File: _n.jpg (32 KB, 552x389) Image search: [Google]
_n.jpg
32 KB, 552x389
>>68513030
good times...
>>
>>68503375

Remove Schengen
>>
>>68503868
>you will be judged for how you treat the lowest

gyppos are mob they arent poor, giving them anything else than a kick is retardation
>>
>>68512870
>ME SMASH
No but i guess this is how it goes in Finland
>ME NO LIKE THIS
>me gonna bitch online but not do anything about it and take it like a cuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.