[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
circumcision thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: SbfcRdc.png (161 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
SbfcRdc.png
161 KB, 2753x1400
anyone here looking to get circumcised as an adult? i hate the look of my uncircumcised cock...it looks like some sort of maggot. it's unclean, it smells awful and just gets smelly again really quickly no matter how much i clean it. it's too easy to masturbate and it's hurting my grades at uni. to be honest, I am looking into getting an adult circumcision.

I am looking into getting an 'extreme low and tight' circumcision, where the frenulum is cut out; the entire inner foreskin is removed; all of the outer foreskin is cut off; and with it a significant amount of shaft skin. I want a tight cock, with no movement in the skin possible whatsoever, and nothing of my foreskin left.

could anyone share experiences, should I go for this?
>>
>>68502866
>worst korea is over 80%
That place is fucked up
>>
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201109/myths-about-circumcision-you-likely-believe

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11334800/Circumcision-doubles-autism-risk-study-claims.html

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/10/circumcision-trauma-slaters-brain-permanently-researchers-threatened/

http://www.vice.com/gr/read/forcible-circumcision-turned-this-man-into-an-anti-circumcision-activist
>>
File: check.jpg (33 KB, 463x278) Image search: [Google]
check.jpg
33 KB, 463x278
>>68502866
>Worst Koreans will defend this
>>
>>68502866
You could simply cut the entire tip off your dick. Would solve most of your problems. Solved mine. Now I can focus on my work and it looks cleaner
>>
File: 1457520202230.png (8 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1457520202230.png
8 KB, 1000x500
>>68502866
You are not Australian.

Go home.
>>
>>68502866
C U C K S
U
C
K
S
>>
>>68503100
100% Aussie of Irish, Scottish and English descent.

>>68503090
The glans, in other words a meatotomy? Nah. I just want a radical circumcision.
>>
>>68502866
Not sure if shitpost or kike shilling.

Either way, sage
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 258x195
>>68503323
I simply refuse to believe that. It's likely with body dysphoria you have other health issues, you are talking about self harm and amputation after all...

Shill/10. lock it in eddie that's my final answer.
>>
How about some self-control and a fucking daily shower instead of willingly mutilating your own genitals?
>>
>>68503573
i think you are using emotive words ('self harm', 'amputation', etc) because you don't have much of an argument
>>
>>68502866
t. schlomo schlomonberg
>>
Got my circumcision old enough to remember it. I resented it at first but after I saw the finished product I was happy. There was a month long recovery because I was a stupid kid and fucked with it while it was healing. Burned during urination for a month until it was all healed.
Anyway glad for it now and I support you doing it asap.
>>
>>68504239
>There was a month long recovery because I was a stupid kid and fucked with it while it was healing

Just say you jacked off too much. We've all done damage to our cocks at some point or another from fapping.
>>
>>68504094
So? Circumcision is itself an emotive word, since most of the times it is performed are blatant child abuse.

S H I L L
H H ~ ~ ~
I ~ I ~ ~ ~
L ~ ~ L ~
L ~ ~ ~ L
>>
File: j.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>68502866

>everywhere green is a shithole filled with subhumans

get cut, goyim
>>
>>68502866
who get circumsised
jews
muslims
africans
americans

well /pol/ on suicide watch again
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.