[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Belgium had it coming after their atrocities in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: congi00.jpg (96 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
congi00.jpg
96 KB, 400x506
Do you think Belgium had it coming after their atrocities in the Congo?

They forced the blacks to collect rubber or they'd cut off their hands.
>>
Its not the white man's fault niggers are lazy.
>>
We must look at this issue through the prism of whether stockholder value was increased by their actions.

Anything else is communism.
>>
>>68502236
Dude that's messed up
>>
Honestly don't give a fuck, they'll do worse to use if we let them.
>>
>>68502236

ninggers are subhuman, so no
>>
>>68502236
The Congo was literally the domain of the king. The Belgian people had nothing to do with it m8
>>
>>68502236
Do you think people should die for something they did not do but their grand grand parents maybe did?
No i dont think we should have generational punishment ala north korea for innocent people.
Also why is this insanity always only demanded from the western world? :P
>>
>>68502236
We live as we dream - alone. While the dream disappears, the life continues painfully.
>>
>>68502236
Pretty much only the king himself fucked around in there
>>
>>68504375
here we go again
it was actually me, i did it all
>>
Nigs don't need hands
>>
>>68502236
>XDDDD LE EBIN MAYMAY I READ AN /INT/ GREENTEXT ONCE NOW I KNOW HISTORY SO SMAWT XDDDDDD

Sadly this means you're more educated than 99% of Americans. That doesn't prevent you from being a semi-literate fuck though.
>>
>>68502236
Karma is a bitch, eh? You reap what you sow.
>>
>>68504375
Also conveniently forgetting that the Force Publique consisted mostly of French and German mercenary officers, and all the common soldiers actually committing the atrocities were Africans themselves.
Not to mention the eastern half of congo was effectively leased to a muslim slaver.
>>
>>68506037
nice try Filip
>>
>>68502236
Only the Walloon is resposble. Flanders din do nuffin.
>>
File: CAT 938G 1998 (2)-1.jpg (98 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
CAT 938G 1998 (2)-1.jpg
98 KB, 560x420
Guys this the perfect opportunity to pit Kangz N Qwanz against yuroppor liberals....
>get a #belgiumkilledPOC or similar hashtag trending
>liverals wint know whether to disagree with POCs or defend yuropoor liberalism
>>
As a Belgian i like my slaves handless
They work harder that way
>>
>>68502236
If this attack happened 120 years ago at the hands of Congolese immigrants, then yes.
>>
>>68502359
It is their fault they cut off peoples hands.
>>
>>68502236
>They forced the blacks to collect rubber or they'd cut off their hands.
How do you know if that's the truth, or if it's just what liberals want you to think?
Libtards will also say that black who were lynched "dindu nuffin" even though it's a well-established fact that most lynched blacks were rapists and/or murderers.
>>
>>68502236
Only an industrious white man needs use of his hands.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.