[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
0 mudslime terrorist attack on Japan and South Korea? How to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 5
File: lBMsk5nH.jpg (42 KB, 483x483) Image search: [Google]
lBMsk5nH.jpg
42 KB, 483x483
0 mudslime terrorist attack on Japan and South Korea? How to replicate?
>>
>>68500932
remove everything non white
>>
>>68500932
get american bases to protect you.
>>
>>68500932

Asians are fucking hideous. Not to mention they all look like cannibals.
>>
>>68500932
Pretty sure they achieve this by not letting them in to begin with, just as Trump wants to do here.
>>
>>68500932
0 mudslime attacks in Brazil, how come?
>>
>>68501011
9/11?
>>
Replace your culture then adapt their culture.
>>
>>68500932
fuck off CLQ
>>
>>68501092
gtfo you 3rd world shit
>>
>>68501341
kek amerifat is triggered
>>
0 School shootings here. WEW
>>
>>>/d2g/
>>
>>68500984
REMOVE KEBAB.
>>
File: 1458562781095.jpg (6 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
1458562781095.jpg
6 KB, 200x337
>>68500932
>CHI LONG QUA TALKS ABOUT MUSLIM ATTACKS
Im out
>>
>>68500932
Observe the miniscule number of hajis they admit into the country. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>68501092
Brazil gets attacked by Brazilians(half negro mongrels)

Brazil is like a South American Africa.
>>
>>68500932
ban techies
>>
>>68501278
>>68501994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0HVgUam8A
>>
>Dont strike bomb their homes
>Dont deploy troops in their regions
>Dont try to forcefully impose your social structure on them
>Congratulations you have managed to avoid being targeted by radical terrorists
>Well done!
>>
>>68500932
Because they don't make dogshit fucking games if I've ever fucking seen them
>>
>>68501072
exactly, ban the mudslimes and keep them in their sandy shithole middleast
>>
>>68502249
>european
>cucked
>>
>>68500932
CHI LONG QUA
>>
>>68502234
CLQ AS VP WHEN
>>
File: 1452589250481.jpg (40 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1452589250481.jpg
40 KB, 512x512
>>68500932
>>
>>68503099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
>>
>>68502066
Good. Keeps the muslims away.
>>
>>68501092
No one would even know. Just another day in Brazil.
>>
>>68502249

>Dont strike bomb their homes
Nuked Japan

>Dont deploy troops in their regions
Military bases in Japan

>Dont try to forcefully impose your social structure on them
Imposed our will on them

uwotm8
>>
>>68501072

Japanese actually respect their culture enough to uphold it. Unlike America and the West. They don't let you in until they know you are going to give %110 in becoming a Japanese person.

It is simple. They want you to assimilate. Even then you are going to have a hellish time of it. You will never be welcome to stay. Ever. You and your children will be singled out every time. To live in Japan, you have to be Japanese.

There is no "African Japanese", no "European Japanese". There is only Japanese. You have to practice their culture, and know the customs. They will not allow otherwise. They dislike whites as much as anyone else, unless you are visiting of course. They still don't like Americans. But they do like tourists.

Though, like all things, this might change. As even their country is yielding to the multiculti virus. And may start letting in migrants, to the tune of thousands.

I only wonder at the happenings that would occur when migrants get in to Japan? I wonder how they will handle the crime increase, the differences in culture and the refusal of assimilation from the often demanding migrant waves?
>>
File: crossbow_1439901c.jpg (28 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
crossbow_1439901c.jpg
28 KB, 460x288
China knows how to deal with religious bullshit after the Boxer rebellion.
Japan doesn't let any in.

Problem solved. Either you repress the muslim populace super hard or you don't let any in. Don't give them an inch.
>>
By not having a military.
>>
File: 1405045649342.jpg (96 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1405045649342.jpg
96 KB, 500x417
>>68503188
Based
>>
>>68503435
...Are you stupid?

He's saying Japan and South Korea don't do those things, not the United States.
>>
>>68503470

Addendum: In a way it is simple, but it is also very complicated.

I forgot to mention that you must benefit them economically before they even consider it as well. Meaning, that you should be lined up for a nice gig in their business world.
>>
>>68503496
Aquafresh here is right.
>>
>>68500932
China literally told their muslims to keep it in their homes. No fasting was allowed during ramadan.

Japan doesnt let any in.

Korea has a whole different issue coming from the North.
>>
>>68502249
This.

It's funny how /pol/ has no fucking clue about this basic fact.

U.S. foreign policy has been completely fucking retarded for the last 50 years and this is a result of that. Yet /pol/ just wants more bombings, more troops on the ground, and more terrorists.
>>
>>68503496
Nationalist China relied on ethnically chinese muslim warlords during its formation. They are culturally Chinese in every respect except they don't eat pork or drink liquor. They shit on Uyghur muslims and other non-chinese minorities on behalf of the non-muslim Han majority. That's how China deals with its muslims.
Japan deals with muslims by not having any ever. Muzzies took one look and saw heads flying already and were like "fuck that our faggy sandnigger technology swords are no match. They're even better than we are at suicide bombing, and they've been doing it for way longer"
>>
>>68503586
Are you retarded?

He's implying that those actions lead to radical terrorism. But, I don't see any radical terrorist from Japan.

uwot?
>>
>>68503586
And the guy you're replying to said that despite the US doing all those things to Japan you don't get any Japanese terror attacks in the US. I know there were a few commie Jap attacks in other places, but not the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Red_Army
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod_Airport_massacre
>>
>>68503774
Using muslims to shit on muslims is pretty great. China knows what's up.
>>
Low muslim quota. There's like 1:10000 or something

in asian countries where there's more islam, they occasionally try to stir shit. And then some badder than fuck Buddhist monks push the Wahabbist's shit in with EXTREME prejudice. Buddhists and Hindus know muslims are just a bunch of barbarian looters and that they need to be fucked up if they start jihading around the place, unlike europeans who think THEY'RE ONLY VIOLENT BECAUSE THEY DON'T GET HUGGED ENOUGH AND IT HURTS THEIR FEEFEES
>>
>>68503802
>>68503787
Wow it's almost like relatively modern, established countries are less likely than developing theocratic countries to produce terrorists or something
>>
>>68503891
Chinese = Jews of Asia
>>
>>68503688

wot >>68503435
>>
>>68503687
S. Korea's biggest problem lies not in the north, but within their own country. Their politicians are cultural marxists and attempt to strip men of rights and make it illegal to disagree with women at every turn. They are only doing as well as they are because the US kept and keeps pumping money into them.
>>
>>68504058
At least they're getting shit done. We're not allowed to act on any problems at all in pussified western society
The only thing our politicians do is throw more money at problems.
>>
>>68503435
>/pol/ intellect in a nutshell.

Hey guys I think Trumps gonna win. Like 60% of a countrys population are idiots, and it seem (evidently) that people who are missing a brain cell or two are supporting him in the US.

From Sweden (not basement dwelling /pol/ sweede) with love: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68503470

>As even their country is yielding to the multiculti virus

I always get pissed when white liberal pantywaists go to live in korea or japan and then whine about xenophobia while demanding privileges from the government. I hope cultural pride holds strong over there and the nips, chinks, and gooks all maintain their national identities. would be a damn shame if they yielded to the same anti-nationalist bullshit now ravaging europe
>>
>0 terrorist attack in Singapore
>surrounded by 2 Mudslime Countries
>predominantly Chinese
>17% Mudslimes

How can rest of the world compete?
>>
>>68504389
It's because like us, you are not relevant.
>>
>>68504249
I meant it as in "Chinese people are good at scheming and pitting potential enemies against one another by supporting one side". Hence the Jews of Asia. Also they're cheap and unscrupulous as fuck. I would know I'm half chink myself.
>>
>>68504440

If Netherlands is irrelevant then why is Geert Wilders on ISIS's hitlist?
>>
>>68504321
Sweden like your opinion matters you dipshits tie the noose and put it around your necks for them.
>>
>>68503688
>>68502249

More smug clueless posters who think radicals operate in a vacuum. Somehow those poor impoverished bombed-to-smithereens jihadis are just dusting themselves off, carting themselves to the 1st World on their own dime, and carrying out sophisticated attacks just by themselves. These people are funded by elite Saudis, Bahranians, Qataris, rich oil barons and industrialists who operate under the flag of Wahhabism and advocate the aggressive spread of Islam. They don't care how it gets done or who dies in the process, yet again it's just elites fucking over the common people. Those radical terrorists you cry about are pawns in their game.

If the Middle East's dictators were still in power, these rich fucks wouldn't be able to flex their monetary muscle and dump cash into these radical groups. Now our only option is to destroy ISIS with prejudice. Their strategic objective is ultimately to force out foreign military presence so that they can completely take over the region. Not gonna happen, so long as our leaders are smart and realize that we need to start digging our way out of this hole dug by leftist apologists and corrupt neocons
>>
>>68501092
They get easily seduced by our caipirinha and pork cuisine when they arrive here so they pretty much become "haramized" mudslimes, docile and inoffensive
>>
>>68503496
Do those police men have crossbows?
>>
>>68500932
They are spared of the menace because China's there to block them off.

Not that the Snackbars aren't trying. In recent years there have been Mussie attacks even in Tiananmen Square. China's attempts to hold them off are then labeled by the jews as "human rights violations".
>>
>>68502249
good to see a few brain cells left in europe
>>
>>68502249
This
>>
>>68506331

Yes, the situation in the Middle East is entirely not the fault of the people living there, it's not like there was a spate of violent coups between 1900-2000 overthrowing the lawful governments of pretty much every country in the region (not that this is unusual, considering that the region has been plagued for centuries by tribal warfare). No, it's all the fault of big meanie westerners trying to bring justice and order to Earth's biggest hellhole. Won't someone think of the clan and tribal leaders and their centuries-long history of murder and pillaging? ;.^(
>>
>>68500932
Because neither Japan or South Korea are bombing ISIS
>>
>>68500932
Japan did a good job by making anime to make them drop any radical ideologies.
>>
>>68506943
Not sure what point you're making here, dip. You admit there were coups but fail to see the hand of western govts in those. Dumbfuck americunt, business as usual.
>>
>>68502249
Ah yes. I can't blame those terrorists after all of that Belgian intervention in the Middle East. All of those horrible Belgian bombings, the Belgian occupation. Simply barbaric.

Japan doesn't have a sandnigger problem because they nip it in the bud. You can't proselytize for Islam here. You can't do Muslim prayers in public. A quaran is hard to import. It's hard for immigrants of Muslim countries to get in and when they are allowed its nearly impossible for them (or anyone else) to get citizenship.

Japan does these things because they know Islam is a cancer and they aren't afraid to admit it.
>>
>>68507278

you can't see the point because you're only capable of looking 20 years into the past

>british education
>>
>>68507527

based japan
>>
>>68507637
The point I'm making and others have made is that if that region was left the fuck alone, the world would be a lot less fucked than it is. But no, the kikes had to bring about the prophecy of the Messiah which involved taking Pissrael, and therefore they sent their best goyim in to do the dirty work as usual. Nothing is coincidence.
>>
>>68506943
>t's not like there was a spate of violent coups between 1900-2000 overthrowing the lawful governments of pretty much every country in the region

It was ONE country in the region (the ottoman empire) until Europeans created tons of new countries. Iraq was drawn at random on a map by Churhill one evening he was in Cairo. It has never been a country before and it destroyed the old administrative areas (kurdistan for example) that used to be there.

Churchill also left a empty part of the map with just some desert and fishing villages because he was so drunk and that became Kuwait.

And nearly ALL of the coups are done by western governments by violence and assasinations. Like When the democratically elected leader of Iran was removed and exchanged with the Shah who hated islam and tried to ban it, which led to the islamic uprising.

America is the reason why there is problems in the middle east, and attacking the west is just a attempt to make us stop murdering them. They have tried doing nothing, and that just get them killed. Still most people are doing nothing and muslims are still killed, so some people have decided to do SOMETHING at least. We force their hand.

If someone attacked America I am sure Americans also would do nothing for 50 years just like the muslims, but eventually SOME americans would take up their weapons, it's human nature.
>>
>>68507527
>Japan doesn't have a sandnigger problem because they nip it in the bud. You can't proselytize for Islam here. You can't do Muslim prayers in public. A quaran is hard to import. It's hard for immigrants of Muslim countries to get in and when they are allowed its nearly impossible for them (or anyone else) to get citizenship.

Utter BS, you probably don't leave your apartment because you're a fat weeb who went to nihon thinking he could score because he couldn't back at home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRhRJ_8VzvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1WRf8p41o4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIBsjtSYC0g

And my favourite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra728wACHtQ

The problem is not Islam, it is the West. Or more to the point, the perception that Western governments have intervened in Muslim lands and now these ISIS dips are hitting back. Japan doesn't have this perception in the minds of typical Muslims. And vice verse, I think. Most Japs are cool with Islam because it's seen as an Eastern religion.
>>
>>68508298
also didn't notice this one, it's relatively new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkoblxzVjfA
>>
>>68500932
huge attacks from the white trash US talibans on Japan
>>
>>68500932
Because Japan tasted the little boy's dick
They've had enough already.
>>
>>68508471
funny how she references exactly the crap you said in your post>>68507527
, maybe fuckwits like you just believe what they read on 9gag
>>
>>68504045
the latter just explained 1945 japan.

Islamic terrorism has absolutely nothing on what the fucking nips did. They were also essentially living in a pseudo-theocratic aristocratic monarchy.
>>
>>68500932
THIS CHI LONG QUA BEST DOTA PLAYER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN, SHOWING YOU HOW TO WIN GAMES
>>
Look at all these T.muhammeds here. Anyhow, Islam is ebola and needs to be banned.
>>
>>68509212
I was gonna do a thread about this but I'll start with you I guess. How are you gonna ban Islam without also banning other types of ideology? Where do you draw the line? Don't you think if governments start cracking down on dissent, the first place they're gonna start is online? Which basically means this site is gonna be gone, along with many other (relatively) open forums? How will this retarded 'hurr ban Islam' plan of yours work?
Just admit you'll never be able to outlaw ideas and see if we can work from there. I'm sick of reading this trump-tier bullshit about banning something but also thinking that your pathetic ass won't also get banned.
>>
>>68508471
>Posting that clickbait retard jvlogger as a legit source

She is well known even among the jvlogshits circles for misinformation just to get clicks.

>She uses Sakura House and a one or two muslim businesses examples as ISLAMIC PROMINENCE

Lel. Holy shit what a fucking retard.

She may be right about anyone getting in with visas and blah blah blah, but to get legit visas like the job one you've got to have a degree and not be a fucking "moderate" uneducated shit like the losers that get radicalised into bombing themselves at mosques. Nor a woman with a little kid asking for government aids.
>>
>>68507842
utter shite.

shame on you norway
>>
>>68509830
>jvlogshits circles

>being that retarded that you give a fuck about these retarded vlogger circles
>>
>>68507776
>The point I'm making and others have made is that if that region was left the fuck alone, the world would be a lot less fucked than it is.

If by "left the fuck alone" you mean "never given money" then yes, you would be correct. Unfortunately the Middle East is full of oil, which enriched the house of Saud and other modern sultans, and massive amounts of money is what turns a nuisance into a world problem.

>>68507842

>And nearly ALL of the coups are done by western governments by violence and assasinations.

that's an exaggeration and you know it. and keep in mind that coups don't just magically happen. Americans (and Soviets in Afghanistan) didn't pick up the reins of government, they worked with willing puppets who were happy to play ball. Foreign-instigated coups don't excuse corruption, instead they highlight it.

>America is the reason why there is problems in the middle east

This is such a simplistic statement. I guess in your mind muslims are the ultimate dindus. you just excuse the general lawlessness of their societies and the cruelties they inflicted on their fellow man because you blindly hate westerners and know nothing about history
>>
>>68510089
Then why have you posted her video in the first place m8.

Also, funny how one they she, or any of the other gaijinpotards, posts videos like that, about "hey, Japan is not a reclused country rightwing stronghold! Everybody is welcome here" and the next month they post their yearly video about how they feel isolated, sad, unaccepted ("I've been here for 20 years and they still treat me as a tourist or try to speak to me in English")...
>>
>>68509499

european governments already seem to have an easy enough time banning "hate groups" :^)
>>
>>68505574
They do. The reasoning is that if you kill them with a crossbow they won't explode.
>>
>>68502249
>don't bomb our country
>don't try to carry out attacks on our country
>don't come into Europe and the US and try to impose your social norms and values
Congratulations you just managed to not be cunts.
>>
>>68510564
Whether she's a bitch or not is not really the point, the point she makes is that someone was trying to force-meme exactly those things that anon here >>68507527 said, she repeated nearly everything he said word for word, which indicates that there was an effort to spread this FUD and that that anon is a dumbfuck who just ate up like the gullible goy he is

>>68510542
>Unfortunately the Middle East is full of oil, which enriched the house of Saud and other modern sultans
Are you intentionally trying to fool us or always just this fucktarded?
Do you actually think the House of Saud was the sole beneficiary of that oil? Ever heard of the petrodollar you dumbfuck?

What in the actual fuck has this place come to? I remember a few years ago people knew this shit. Everyone with multiple brain cells must have left.

>>68510608
Not really, they haven't even started. The worst they managed to do was dismantle that Sharia4UK group but even they kept going in different forms. You can't shut down dissent as easily as you think without shutting down ALL dissent. This is what that Dutch fuckwit doesn't get.
>>
>>68501011
>americans chimping out and raping natives every day
At least that will stay the same, though you're better at covering it up of course.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.