[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A chat group that I belong to has been recruiting members off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: NaziFlowerLife.png (840 KB, 592x586) Image search: [Google]
NaziFlowerLife.png
840 KB, 592x586
A chat group that I belong to has been recruiting members off of 4chan for some time, specifically and most commonly from people of the /pol/ board.

Now while our group is inherently jew-aware and understanding of the way they have rigged politics and world government, we are also into philosophy and psycho-spiritual subject matter (supernatural, occult, spirituality, quantum psychology, etc)

I'm wondering what others here think about how well those subjects mix, due to repeated bad interactions with people drawn from this board. Is jew-awareness a material worldview that views the self as a body of animal matter and no higher dignity or potential whatsoever?

Is preserving the white race, overcoming jew-world-fuckery and general fixing the world's problems, if it can be done at all:

A solely material question?

A spiritual question?

Both?

Just trying to gather some thoughts. Thanks!
>>
your group sounds fucking retarded
>>
Fuck off BMW.

For those not aware who happen to read this shit thread, infinity chan has an unlisted board at /BMW/ where they talk a load crap, pretend they are some super illuminatty and sound so up themselves their posts read like reddit. They shitpost here poorly but you can tell their posts because their style doesn't fit here and is often long rambling, trying to be deep posts with some weak image. Remember to put sage in the options.
>>
>>68501163
this

get rekt 8ch niggers
>>
OP here.

This is indeed a legitimate post from an independent group. I am not associated with BMW, or infinity chan, or any other mainstream social media outlet - although the people responsible for the influx of new members are.

So please, do take the question seriously. It is at least thought provoking if you ask yourselves what is the value of what you are fighting for.
>>
>>68500942

I never said we weren't retarded bro! Though everyone's kinda retarded if you think about it. Life doesn't seem to give anyone a full set of chips..
>>
>>68501163

Lmao, I went there the other day and some anon had autist pics on his wall with words like "social science" "philosophy" "mathematics" with lines drawn to them and thread like some shit out of a detective movie. It was hilarious.

>psycho-spiritual subject matter (supernatural, occult, spirituality, quantum psychology, etc)

Go make-believe somewhere else you retards.
>>
>>68500829
Is your group name "/lgbt/"?
>>
No! We dislike degeneracy very much.
>>
>>68503149
Sorry about it - really don't have this reply thing down yet. We use SKYPE. But yeah we dislike degeneracy and anything used to muddle the definition of the genders, the sexes, or anything which weakens Man's will to unite, "kind after their own kind" (to use a biblical phrase regarding homogeny of the races) and forge his surroundings, and himself, into increasingly superior and liberated versions of what was there before.

We look at "Liberation" the way a human being has arms. He can either do disgusting, obscene things with them, or noble, industrious things. The answer to "fixing" his obscene things is not to remove his arms, or his hands. In fact the economy of the human spirit is so precious, we should always be finding new ways to expand ourselves and our world. That's more or less the gist of it. We just happen to throw spirituality into the mix - and then we get "autism" insults which are from, I assume, atheists. Maybe what I should be asking is if Atheism is a big thing here - specifically the kind of Atheism that absolutely denies anything which contradicts hardcore materialism. (You are a machine, every thing you do was decided at the big bang by physics, etc)
>>
>>68500829
Coming here and being so obvious is inherently dangerous. The culture is viciously anti-shill.
>>
>>68500829
so, basically satanism?
bach to /x/ plz
>>
>>68504051
Wow, where do we begin. First off, not a shill, so, no points for you. And bro, I've been -shot-. I don't really get scared by internet tough guys, lol. I spent a few years in the DPD at Dallas, and I could give less of a shit, to put it lightly.

But, I think I got what I came here for - and that is "What the average /pol/ user is like"

Do yourself a favor, and watch "Idiocracy". It's got Luke Wilson in it. Kinda discusses what's going on in this thread a little better.

Have a nice night.
>>
>>68500829
>quantum psychology

Lmao
>>
>>68504557

Ok fuck off faggot, cya.
>>
File: image.gif (85 KB, 662x367) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
85 KB, 662x367
It is a both problem.

Must destroy the overlords and spread awareness before the full spiritual awakening can happen
>>
File: 1416612854945.jpg (8 KB, 349x314) Image search: [Google]
1416612854945.jpg
8 KB, 349x314
>>68504557
You sound legitimately autistic.
>>
>>68504875
You just don't understand psycho spirituality or quantum psychology. Pleb.

OP is a pleb too though because he probably doest even know about post meta astro philosophy
>>
>>68504557
> could give less
Couldn't. If you could you would. Stupid yank. Your posts sound a lot like that marine copypasta
>>
>>68500829
Its almost an only spiritual question, if you solve the spiritual problem there material problem will be impossible.

Also, can I join your chatgroup?
>>
>>68500829
I would say the problem is that contrary to common believe, /pol/ users are fairly intelligent and mostly realists who just want to tell/read the truth without hearing YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

I can see why that wouldn't mix well with with the supernatural and quantum psychology. That kind of stuff is better served at /x/ which is strongly in the hands of 16 year old liberal girlies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.