[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mexicans instead rapefugees, hear me out!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: boom.jpg (9 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
9 KB, 292x173
Lets make deal with Trump, we take the beaners ( very nice Christian people) and Trump nukes whole middle east from Turkey to fuckin Fiji. Seriously I think this is awesome idea !
>>
>>68500825
I don't get what is so difficult to understand here. We don't hate mexicans, we hate illegal immigrants. Of any kind. Just happens a lot of them are Mexican and South American.

Trump wants them to go back, and to be on the other side of the wall. He then wants them to apply to return legally. How this is a so called "racist" policy I'll never figure, because Mexican isn't a race anyway.
>>
>>68501010
but I really like mexicans and I miss them. I used to live in Chicago for 10 years, and I miss all of it, Burittos, Tacos, Mamasitas, low riders, drive by`s. all Im saying is give us some mexicans and nuke middle shit.
>>
>>68501560
American spic here.
I would live to enrich your country. I like the brit bongs. Nice tanks, good tea, and solid accents that make me kek all day.
Would love to set something up with the rest of the La Raza.
The problem is those fucking mudslides of yours. Damn shame really.
If wasn't freedom borne, I would have enjoyed bongland. Sadly too make pakis and ragheads.
>>
>>68500825
As much as I love your idea, the thought of living with that many muslims around gives me nausea.
I have enough as it is with the few ones over here.
>>
>>68502129
There's Muslims in Mexico?
Dios mio.
>>
>>68502129
where do you live?, i have never seen a muslim here
>>
>>68502364
I always imagined mexicans to be the type to murder muslims on the spot when they start their typical terrorist activities, similar to the buddhist in asia who slaughter muslims when they rape and murder children
>>
Mexicans seem like good lads, they kill over reasonable shit like cocaine instead of muh caliphate.
>>
>>68501560
>>68502129
>>68500825
>>68501010

WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING TRAITOR FAGGOTS
>>
>>68502652

Have you ever even met a fucking Mexican IRL? They're just as bad as niggers.

I fucking hate Mexicans.
>>
>>68500825

Not a fan of Mexicans but would take this deal in a heartbeat if it was really available.
>>
>>68502129
>I have enough as it is with the few ones over here.

Wat, there's like 3000 in the entire country and most are either Mexican converts or rich arabs. Literally the average nordic town has far more muslims than our entire country. And I wouldn't mind living surrounded by them in Eurocucksitan as long as the free house, car and welfare money keeps rolling.
>>
>>68502839
Niggers are top lads compared to North-African Muslim scum.
>>
File: 435469879839.jpg (1 MB, 1346x1800) Image search: [Google]
435469879839.jpg
1 MB, 1346x1800
Have some OC guys.
>>
>>68502129
No one wants to live near centroamericanos or sudacas you stupid piece of shit. Shittalking about muslims when you have cartel problems in your country and the only good thing mexico has are drugs. Fuck off mamahuevo
>>
>>68500825
>solve your problems
>while exacerbating ours
no
>>
>>68502839

>Mexicants
>as bad as niggers

Let's not go that far...
>>
>>68501010
Don't forget, we DO have a wall on our southern frontier.
People are either fucking dumb or just misinformed.
>>
File: 4L_3v2Qn9L0.jpg (29 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
4L_3v2Qn9L0.jpg
29 KB, 312x312
>>68503068
Seriously there is a huge difference between blacks from Eurocuckland and good ol slaves from USA, I let Brooklyn nigga fuck my imaginary gf anytime, but I wouldn't let sand monkey from Africa touch muh bitch and would go John McClane on his ass, seriously ameribros be proud of Mexicans and good ol black slaves !
>>
>>68503569
>that fresh africa nigger smell
>>
>>68503253
>>68503068

Fuck off. I've worked and lived along side Mexicans in California, Washington, Colorado, and Florida. Mexicans are fucking pieces of shit, I hate them.
>>
>>68501010
This

If anything our problem is those annoying screaming blacks.
>>
>>68503569
They are all niggers.
>>
What trump needs to do is appeal to legal migrants from Latin America, they hate illegals more than anyone. Ask them would they have their daughters,wives and even sons raped by Muslims since a chunk of them believe that anyone non Muslim should be violated. It's no wonder the Catholic nations of Europe are less cucked than the Atheist/Protestant ones.
>>
>>68503984

>Catholics less cucked

Yeah thank JFK for ruining America. Catholics are pieces of shit. Sin on Friday and Saturday, pray on Sunday.
>>
>>68503984
Thats because the only Catholic nation in Europe more tempting than living in Iraq or Syria is Austria, which is why they all come here.

If you really believe they are put off by Catholicism then you are deluded.
>>
File: 1458097389218.png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
1458097389218.png
465 KB, 680x762
> Christianity is a redeeming factor, when considering smelly hispanics with their smelly hispanic food stuffs.

Stop trying to cuck our shit up evermore, English.

> Mfw the eternal anglo tries to fuck up the island even more.
>>
>>68504087
I mean to say that the Catholic nations are more xenophobic and openly cast out people who are foreigners, than the more advanced nations of Europe who are more progressive. unfortunately the more regressive they are the more they reject foreigners,see Poland and Italy as an example where they were beating and burning migrants.

Catholic nations are less advanced and nationalistic than those that have been through the grinder of out of control liberalism. Even though JFk was an Irish Catholic, the USA is overwhelmingly Protestant. So it doesn't matter who the president was.
>>
>>68504329
r a r e
a
r
e
>>
>>68500825
Its not about who, dummy
Its about actually going through the fucking legal process with getting into the country.
>>
>>68503202

>Sudacas
>Spain=Mexico of Yurop
>Their president (Rajoy) is a complete retarded idiot

Ya no tienen su imperio, no tienen los tercios, no tiene a Blas de Lezo, ya no queman judíos. España es una basura.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.