[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS OKAY IF THE JEW SAYS THIS BUT NOT TRUMP, WATCH THE DOUBLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: jew2.jpg (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
jew2.jpg
14 KB, 183x232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_kDcrT24w
>>
Absolutely fucking disgusting. I can't keep watching videos like this.
>>
>>68499185

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

That is some amazing feats of back pedaling mental gymnastics.
>>
jews are always pro immigration in our countries but when it comes to israel they say NO NO NO

FUCKING HOOKED NOSE HYPOCRITES
>>
Like she said, its to protect from snackbars :)
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (32 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
32 KB, 341x450
>"my father was born in nazi germany, and... he escaped-"

How did veh let von slide!?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>B..b..but liberal Jews hate Israel!

When will this meme end? Jews are filth.
>>
Bunp
>>
As a Trump supporting Jew I just laugh at videos like this. Do these Jews need to have America and Europe be as violent and chaotic as Israel until they realize that it's not just the Palestinians who are apart of the problem.

Or are the Jew Haters right in that Jews only care what in their best interests than the whole world? Whatever the case is it's tragic that these dimwitted Jews would go to the defense of barbarians who aided Hitler in the mass murder of Jews.
>>
File: image:6388.png (572 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image:6388.png
572 KB, 1280x800
I want to hate fuck this qt jewess
>>
>>68500636
Jews instinctively promote things that are damaging to heir host culture as a way to ensure more cultural power for them. Divisiveness takes attention away from them as a minority group which is especially important when they are so overrepresented in areas like finance and the media and use nepotism to dominate. People don't see who is pulling the strings if they are fighting with others, this is why Jews are inherently leftists in white countries, even average everyday Jews. Sure there are some "conservative" Jews (neocons) but they clearly just care about securing Israel's interests.

Israel is the problem. The single biggest creator of Islamic terrorism aside from Saudi Arabia is Israel. Israel loves it when the west is attacked because it makes sure the Middle East and Muslims remain a pertinent issue for westerners. Muslims are shit, but make no mistake, they are only a problem because Jews want them to be.
>>
File: 1457378201086.png (641 KB, 673x799) Image search: [Google]
1457378201086.png
641 KB, 673x799
bla bla bla bla
you fucking stupid goyim
>>
>>68501752
except Trump said he's going to make israel pay for US defending it. Get them shekels ready jew.
>>
chinga tu madre gringo
stop clumping us with the cancer of the world.

go back to Europe to defend your continent get the fuck out of mine

REEEEEE
>>
>>68503320
There are articles explaining why this aid is no longer good for Israel.
>>
>>68499732

Can't blame them. They probably can't believe the goyim are this easy to manipulate.
>>
>>68503782

GIB SHEKELS
>>
>>68499185

Wew, what a qt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.