[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys aren't serious about supporting Trump right? Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: download.png (4 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 205x246
You guys aren't serious about supporting Trump right? Please tell me this is all satire...

It's terrifying. I know there's been a lot of hyperbole in political discussion for the last few decades, but seriously: when I realized this a few days ago and had to actually imagine a Trump presidency, I experienced a frisson of legitimate fear for my safety/life. And I thought, "is this normal? is this feeling even a thing in the modern Western world??" Because as much noise as conservatives and racists made when Obamapocalypse "happened," I find it hard to believe they ever seriously considered, even fleetingly, that they might be in actual danger because he was President. Whether via his supporters or his actual policies. But this Trump thing…? Jesus.

My mom lives in Florida and let's just say my next thought was "oh my fucking god I need to get her out of there right now." Because I don't know what is gonna happen.

I'm trying to be rational, but in the back of my mind… I'm officially scared. What the fuck is happening.
>>
weak leafposting
leave it to the pros syrup nigger
>>
this >>68498757

>>68498517
they are serious, and when Trump loses to ShillDoge it will be hilarious
>>
>>68498757
>>
you guys aren't serious about voting for le weed man? are you?

oh wait you faggots actually already did that

kill yourselves
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 800x800
>>68498886
This election will go down as the biggest happening of all history or the biggest stumpening of all time. Get hype.
>>
>>68498517
Do Canada a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>68498517
it's fucking stupid.

Same dumb fear as obama taking office.

all obama managed to do was kill a bunch of people with drones and make health insurance mandatory. Granted, these are stupid fucking things.

What's the worst trump would really do? I'd be more concerned with hillary bending to the majorities will all the god damn time. whatever all the retards want is more terrifying than what one supposed retard might do.
>>
>>68498517
The current order must burn. It all must burn. Trump will make it burn.
>>
File: 1456351456767.jpg (52 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
1456351456767.jpg
52 KB, 640x639
Amerifags,respond,is he gonna win or not?
>>
>>68498517
When Canada send their shit posters they aren't sending their best.
>>
File: gaem.jpg (29 KB, 290x385) Image search: [Google]
gaem.jpg
29 KB, 290x385
>>68498517

What the fuck are you afraid of maple nigger?

Trump is a real estate mogul and isolationist, he wants to pull back the American Empire and spend the trillions of defence dollars on public projects instead. That'll drive up real estate prices and he'll make money.

He wants to wall off Mexico and curtail globalization. This'll mean more American labour and more American disposable income which'll again, drive up real estate prices and he'll make money.

He wants to kick out all the mudslimes and blame them for everything wrong with the world right now, which is a perfectly reasonable position.

Again, what is your problem?
>>
>>68499326
/thread
>>
Option A: Lying, traitorous cunt only out for herself and will bend to the will of whoever has money

Option B: Pussy jew that gets BTFO by a couple of niggers on his own stage. Couldn't stand up to anyone or anything

Option C: Self-made billionaire, doesn't care about political correctness, has worked in the real world, cares more about his country than the rest of the world, has respect of world leaders, and has a big cock

Why wouldn't you vote for Trump?
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1000x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1000x676
>>68499256
Hes winning it. Unfortunately it is because you guys are in for a painful few months of muslim terrorist attacks. RIP Germanistan
>>
>>68498517

are you able to raise a single fucking point about trump and his policies that you don't like other than name calling and anecdotal bullshit?

are you a fucking woman? cause your post reads like it was made by a woman.
>>
My life is already a nightmare

Being told im a member of a rape culture, and that i should be kicked out of college for fucking a drunk girl, while being told im racist for not wanting to invite hordes of people who literally believe rape is fair and good for women who are out past dark..

Its just fucking sickeningly depressing how fucking stupid and destructive women are

We are all going to fucking die if we dont turn this shit around
>>
>>68499123
This
I didn't think it was possible to be more embarssed of my neighbors to the north, but you have proven me wrong
>>
>>68498517
>Doesn't live in our country
>Thinks he knows how to solve our problems.

Just be glad we don't invade your ass with our military that could stop China and steal all your maple syrup bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1334x694
>>68500273
Man up weakling, we need men not pussies. Most women are shit, that doesnt mean you have to be.
>>
File: 1447031662868.jpg (1 MB, 1600x979) Image search: [Google]
1447031662868.jpg
1 MB, 1600x979
>download.png

ur gay m8
>>
>>68500273
At this point terrorist bombings probably do us more good than harm.
>>
>>68498517

Even if everyone else in this thread missed it, I chucked OP. In these times of real shilling many find it hard to pick up on these things.
>>
>>68498517
Thats some tasty bait you get there OP
>>
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>68500471
This. Use your head when it comes to associating with women. Most aren't like that and many love trump. Go find a waifu.
>>
>>68500745
>>68500826
:^)
>>
>>68499326
ULTRA
L
T
R
A

RARE
A
R
E
>>
Holy fuck I hate Toronto. Is there a way for gookmoot to ban IP's specifically from there?
>>
>>68499256
He's already won. It will just take a bit of time before most people realize it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.