[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that the west absolutelly deserves utter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1458325436069.jpg (46 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
1458325436069.jpg
46 KB, 960x774
When did you realize that the west absolutelly deserves utter destruction and chaos?

>working in finance, surrounded by bluepilled people living in prosperity, refugee loving leftists

>brussel tragedy happens, boss says you can't do ANYTHING to stop this, literally nothing we have to live with this now

So they love muslims so much we have to learn to live with their shit religion and terror.

We can do something, stop having ghettos were only muslims live or not letting in another culture in the first place.

What is this madness? Why am I not allowed to speak the truth? Losing hope everyday. What can we do to make them wake up?
>>
File: jewsaretakingover.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
jewsaretakingover.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>68497392
Nothing, it's over.
Either have a military coup and establish a junta or it's over.
>>
>>68497392
While Europe is burning, leave earth with Indians and Russians to Mars and to mine asteroids.
>>
>>68497698
>bringing poos in loos
what
>>
File: image.gif (29 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
29 KB, 96x96
>>68497392
If you aren't allowed a land border, put up a linguistic border. Fake a heavy rural accent any time you have to interact with them. Completely re-invent your own language. Just as thieves cant is spoken by gypsies, a dialect could exist for people who are sound of mind. We could call it swiss german, and it could be spoken by everyone who isn't a retard. Anyone overheard speaking foreign-ese can be shunned in secret, anything from "oh, our system is down today" to telling them a wrong appointment time.

The first ones you see, it will be your immediate response to help and assist, they're human after all. Just keep in mind that your kindness will be taken as weakness.
>>
>>68497392
Bruv, stock up on ammo, gold and chocolate and you're good to go.

Sit back, relax and whach the world go down. Last time shit hit the fan, we got our collective shit together in only two days. We're the better germans, we'll allways come out on top.
>>
>>68498273

I just feel so lost man. They are destroying our country slowly and you get harrassed if you only speak up about not being okay with political correct bullshit.

But I will be ready when shit hits the fan. The decline now is just so painful when you can't do anything but wait
>>
>>68497392
>not speaking up and politely disagreeing

You are the faggot OP. You are what's wrong. At least they genuinely believe their bullshit while you're just a conformist coward.

Honestly, fuck you piece of shit. Fuck assholes like you more concerned with their social status than with educating the people around him.
>>
File: cückshæd.jpg (61 KB, 373x499) Image search: [Google]
cückshæd.jpg
61 KB, 373x499
>When did you realize that the west absolutelly deserves utter destruction and chaos?

Somewhere around 2015.

I swear, in a year or two I will probably start parading around a 'You deserve Jihad' sign in my city, because fuck everyone on this continent.

If you gents will have me excused, I have a cuckshed to go paint.
>>
>>68498926

I dont care about my social status but I cant go all nazi and say deport the muslims. I said I am not okay with it and that brussel is at fault.

I am not a fucking neet who lives of state money so you have to navigate in the fucking blue pilled work world. Working my way up to own my own business sometime when experienced enough. So i can say what I think and not fear for my income.

So please go fuck yourself if you blame me that i have to deal with the political correct world we inherited from our hippy parents
>>
>>68499555
>I do not care for my social status
>lists social repercussions that "stop" you from speaking your mind

Again, du bist eine absolute Schwuchtel. Du hast kein recht dich zu beschweren du abartiger BWL fuckhorst.

Geh einfach sterben. Du ekelst mich an. Wiederlicher Mitläufer. AB-AR-TIG.
>>
>>68498097
>making a /pol/ conlang
Holy fuck. Why did I not think of this sooner.
I want to do this.
>>
Who /comfy watching eurocucks get destroyed/ here?
>>
>>68497392
You can start by telling your boss how full of shit he is.

Or you can be a coward since you value your job over your life.
>>
>>68500402
As an australian, /pol/speak ought to be your native language.

>>68500413
Ahh, and here we have the only gif ever saved by an estonian.
>>
I don't understand people. Can they not see that the world can't be held together by the thin and fragile veil that is political correctness? This world is falling appart and fast.It's only so much that you can control by saying "it's racism" or whatever other -isms there.
>>
>>68500281

Yeah right just rage on me. I don't care because it wont make anything better to kill myself or change the job. Everything is blue pill here and you can get sued for saying "racist" things her aka everything critical about migrants.

When it the human rights convention is thrown out of switzerland we can start to act normal again.

Until then fuck you faggot. I will remember you when you beg on our border to be let in when the muzzies take over your country
>>
Ask them to find a single majority muslim country on the planet that is also a liberal democracy. They can't name one.
>>
File: what if germany won ww2.png (432 KB, 653x533) Image search: [Google]
what if germany won ww2.png
432 KB, 653x533
>>68497392
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.