[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it Normal to be a self hating Leb in Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: fat-pizza-1.jpg (50 KB, 550x536) Image search: [Google]
fat-pizza-1.jpg
50 KB, 550x536
Brought up Leb and leb cuture has been ingrained into me all my life. But I hate it. Wish I was Aussie so I could live on Surfers Paradise and fuck hot blonde chicks.
>>
What the fuck is a leb?
>>
Just stop acting like a leb and most people won't even notice you are a leb unless they stop and think about it or you tell them. Most of them blend in if they get their cultural manners right
>>
Well, I hate you for darkening Australia so it seems natural you should hate you too.
>>
>>68496952
Lebanese?
>>
If you don't talk 3 octaves lower and like you're having a stroke and not act aggressively to everything in sight (male and female), you might just blend in.

Pizza/Housos/The courier show were all fucking funny and the guy that made it deserves all the kudos he gets.

PS: Cronulla wasn't a mistake.
>>
Leb culture is a disgrace.
Lebanese people are not a disgrace.

Be a lebanese that adopts a high Australian culture (visit galleries, museums, the opera) and you will become a good member of society free from the constrains of your past
>>
>>68496904

.....The fuck's a leb?
>>
>>68496904
how many of your relatives are fighting for ISIS?
>>
>>68497393
Lebs are mostly shias, which when it comes to muslims in Australia are not as troublemaking as sunnis/salafis/other cunts.
>>
>>68497505
most lebs in Australia are sunnis m8
>>
>>68497810
Must be the ones I met were in an enclave then.
>>
you wish you were a bogan? They are just as bad. If you don't have a fully European background or you act like a wigger you need to fuck off
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>68496904
>TFW I will never be 100% Aussie.
>>
Get out my country you shit skin. If there is something I hate more than a faggot, its a leb, well not really but I fucking hate lebs
>>
>>68497272
>Housos
>funny

The whole show is just "FUKKEN CENTRELINK, BEERS AND THONGS AMIRITE CUUNT?"
>>
>>68499138
This if you find housos funny you're a low iq bogan and should kys immediately
>>
>>68496904
Origional lebbos are honourary australians imo, and since aussies are the true master race, you can easily get some hot german filth to fuck
>>
>>68496904
Just be descent and ignore the asshats around you who tell you you can only do what they assume to be lebo things.
Embrace what you would never consider embracing and you'll be surprised.
Go out and give a go to the things you'd never consider trying, go out and take a surf lesson, find some good rock music that'll get you pumped like a mother fucker, try on a set of clothes you'd never once consider trying.
What I'm getting as is you need to get out of your box, be your own man, fuck what those around you say or think, and set out on an adventure to try all things new.
Stop abiding by the standards of those that surround you and start setting your own.
>>
Dear Australia,

You're so fucking cucked I can't even think about it. In your choking gasp of a last breath, I suggest that you make it a matter of pop culture to put on youtube phonecamera videos of glassing lebs; this could cause a gurgle of a choke of a last resurgence of your manlihood.
>>
>>68497118
>>68496952
Lebanese indeed
>>
>>68499454
Oh hey, that black majority cuckland is shitposting again
>>
Wow, the amount of misinformed people. The vast majority of Lebanese people worldwide are Christian. Lebanon was majority Christian less than a century ago and was one of the most sophisticated civilizations of its time while Europeans were still living in mudhuts. Circumstances in the world change.

Also, it's worth noting that most Lebanese Christians have relatively little Arab admixture and trace their ancestry back to the ancient Phoenicians and other northern Semitic people's. This is because they've lived in an insular Christian prison since the advent of Islam, and intermarriage is forbidden in both religions.
>>
>>68499454

>Be American
>Invent Cuck Culture
>>
sunni leb here m8bibs
raised in broadghettos
converted to catholicism and constantly fuck off kebab family
never ever get picked out as an abdul im bogan as it gets and im too white looking. jesus has blessed me with not looking like a shitskin
get on my level baklava munchers
>>
>>68497810
Funny, I've never met a Sunni Lebanese in America or in Lebanon
>>
>>68497114
tbf a lot of the lebs aren't even that dark
>>
>>68499518
Too obvious kid try again
>>
>aussies fuck hot blonde chicks

You don't want to be Aussie, you want to be rich. Average Aussie men don't exist to those whores here.

Just start a construction business like the rest of your kind and you can have those whores no problem.
>>
>>68499774
You must be approaching them wrong, im dole bludging scum and fat, and i get all the blond dickcrabs i want
>>
>>68499329
>>68499138
I've worked around housing commissions so I get the references, it is still very low brow humor though.

>>68499518
>Wow, the amount of misinformed people.

Yeah, you, dickhead.

Australia got a lot of muslim lebanese, a lot of christians went elsewhere.

How did Lebanon even get so fucked anyway?
Christcucks letting in islamists because "gotta help da needy!" and in so doing they received their reward.
>>
File: 1408250611226.jpg (44 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1408250611226.jpg
44 KB, 282x341
>>68496904
>so I could live on Surfers Paradise and fuck hot blonde chicks.

But you people do that anyway
>>
>>68499558
Your English is fucking terrible.
>>
>>68496904

go back to lebanon cunt no one wants you here
>>
>>68500024
yeah but the second part isn't exactly done legally so it doesn't count
>>
>>68496904
Yes, move to Lebanon shitskin. You'll realize you identify more as Australian then Lebanese, actual Lebanese people not brought up in a western culture are completely different to the Lebs here is Aus.
>>
>>68499897
You have to look at things objectively. The Arab Muslims had gathered enough manpower to go on a conquest to conquer the Levant and Mesopotamia, all united under the political ideology of Islam. It has nothing to do with being cucks. Most of the previous empires and kingdoms of that region has disintegrated with time due to varying factors. Kind of the same thing that's happening to Europe today.
>>
>>68497118
Lebanese that grew up in Australia. Worse than emus.
>>
>>68500156
>swede
>looking at anything objectively

They're not even "united" as muslims you fucking halfwit. Just don't let them in and you'll enjoy not having half these problems.

Unless (and you probably are) one of those people that says "if you're mean to them they get to murder you".
>>
Most eurofags here think they understand the world after watching a few William Pierce videos.
>>
>>68496904
Are you muslim? If not nobody really gives a shit about you.
>>68497373
Short for Lebanese, the old mostly christian ones intergrated fine, but the muslims commit mass rapes
>christians are basically wogs
>>
>>68499558
Not a fan of Christians but that's a big step up.
>>
>>68500255
I'm actually an ethnic Assyrian, so the animosity I feel towards Muslims is greater than yours. All of our homeland is occupied and we are being marginalized on the lands our forefathers conquered. Now we live in a diaspora.
>>
>>68500255
Oh, and it should be worth noting that I think Muslim immigration is the most terrible idea in the world. History shows us that Islam spreads like a fucking cancer.
>>
>>68496904
I'm Turkish and I hate other Turks.
>>
File: 1454671097178.jpg (133 KB, 2048x1383) Image search: [Google]
1454671097178.jpg
133 KB, 2048x1383
>>68500406
>>68500498

Great, now Swedes are headed towards the same path.

Many of the current crop can die in droves for all I care, it's the kids and the non-brainwashed I worry about. Islam is aided and abetted by this cultural Marxist disease.

Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>68500505
Why is it that Turks here are better than Turks in Europe? Is it because you came from Aegean, Rumelia while those in Europe came from Konya eastwards?
>>
>>68499454
Aren't all your biggest states soon to be minority non-white?
>>
>>68500628
Europe get's Kurds as well who have "Turkish" written on their passports.
>>
>>68500628
Maybe because they're the ones smart enough to make it out of Turkey
>>
>>68500604
If you want to meet the biggest Muslim haters in the world, talk to some Middle Eastern Christians. We're fucking facepalming at Europe letting in all these people. Even yesterday when we heard about the attacks in Brussels my father kept asking "when are these Europeans going to learn?"
>>
>>68500604
Upon hearing the news about Brussels yesterday, my father kept asking "when are these Europeans going to learn anything?"

If you want to meet the biggest haters of Muslims, talk to some Middle Eastern Christians. We know exactly what it's like to have your culture and heritage stripped away from you.
>>
Honestly any non-white Australians should join one of their race gangs. Minorities love nothing more than killing eachother.
>>
Fat Pizza vs Housos are doing a live tour
>>
>>68499856
Where do you live?
>>
>>68496904
>Wish I was Aussie so I could live on Surfers Paradise and fuck hot blonde chicks

You mean you wish you were a kiwi? Fucking drowning in the cunts in GC.
>>
>>68501124
Kangaroo point nigger

>Not having your housing commission home in the inner city

;^)
>>
Fuck all wogs. None of them are Aussie, they're all dirt-peasant descendants who bring nothing but low-IQ, aggressive, impulsive behaviour, and BO to our shores. They can all fuck off.
>>
>>68500927
>>68500819
Well my man, it seems the plague your family fled is finding it's way to Europe.

My advice, make good with the guys who will form the local RWDS and hope you're not chocolate brown or you're in for the hard times.

If not, if it's any consolation you might get to enact the vengence your family craves when Swedish society implodes from people not wanting to pay welfare.
>>
>>68501258
>Kangaroo point

Queensland. Explains everything.
>>
>>68499454
>68% white
>>
>>68500040
I didn't realise we were on Reddit, apologies commissar. I will endeavour to meet your grammatical standards more thoroughly in future shitposts
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.