[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Global elite is going to set up one world religion. In my opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: _75680995_495429423-(1).jpg (30 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_75680995_495429423-(1).jpg
30 KB, 660x371
Global elite is going to set up one world religion. In my opinion it's associate with false-flag attack yesterday.
>>
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/berlin-build-first-temple-chrislam-one-world-religion/
>>
Yeah homie
Every attack is for sure a false flag
Everyone around in the world is super peaceful no one would harm another human bean
>>
>>68495494
We've become paranoid of everything. I doubt it's a healthy way to live.

We know Islam is shit, we know Islam is hate, right now the narrative if any is based on that, and it's a good narrative.

Run with it until they try a bait and switch.
>>
>>68495494
Psychology is already the religion of the new world's current order.
>>
Go on. Pls explain
>>
>>68496877
This is a coincidence
>>
>>68496961
How many coincidence do you require to create a reality?
>>
This is an idolatry. This will be one global order. New World Order, (focused on depopulation, surveillance, controlling of mind) would use one world religion (which would recognize all sins and praise the satan) like an useful tool. This is one element, apart from one world currency and governement. This attack in Brussels covered amending the TTIP ( step to establish one economic governement)'
>>
>>68495494
PopierdoliƂo?

Stary nie troluj anonsa
>>
File: 1458246979559.jpg (161 KB, 1637x682) Image search: [Google]
1458246979559.jpg
161 KB, 1637x682
Dumbass, go to youtube "Secret rulers of the world."
A "serious" filmmaker did a story on this involving david icke, bilderbergs, ruby ridge, bohemian grove, etc.. in different episodes.
As it turns out, in literally every episode it was about the Jews.
>>
>>68495494
Bullshit, did you saw a terrorist attack on a church in the North America or in the Europe in the last 20 years? No. Muslims are not interested in open religious wars.
>>
>>68495534

>chrislam

kek. I think you're right OP. A one world religion will be required to bring in a NWO. Well either that or we convince the billions to abandon their spookiest of spooks. But I don't see people giving up their faith, especially if pressured to do so. But I see as equally unlikely muzzies accepting any alteration to their creed.
>>
>>68497501
>This attack in Brussels covered amending the TTIP

Wait there was TTIP whit happening yesterday? I thought TTIP was dead?
>>
>>68498301
You guys should really read revelation by John the Baptist. Its got all this stuff spelled out for you. Even if you don't believe, its uncanny how some old guy in Patmos by himself knew this shit.
>>
>>68498615
John the Apostle xD
>>
>>68498615
The book about multi-headed monsters rising from the sea and conquering the world?
>>
>>68495534
Whoa looked it up and it's an actual thing.
Yeah that's not going to work m8.
The only way Islam and Christianity could unite is to wipe out lefties.
>>
>>68498803
This is a metaphore, like "book of Hiob".
>>
>>68498803
You mean the Aegean sea people?
>>
>>68499035
If its a metaphor, then it doesn't spell out anything, it avoids reality for literary symbolism.

>>68499274
I don't know, do you have a picture or Aegean sea people, do they have a bunch of animals head for heads?
>>
>>68499607
Jesus said: "I will destroy temple, and I will rebuilt it in 3 days". Jews told: "It's a blasphemy". Every intelligent person can understand the word of God.
>>
Smells like Speers Germania.
>>
>>68495494
Yeah this can't work, religion isnt based on reason so you cant really convert any "true believers" to another religion.
>>
>>68499939
Why do you eat unclean meat like a pagan, then?
>>
>>68499939
The only thing Jesus ever destroyed was some random faggots' change table and that guy probably rebuilt that thing by the end of afternoon temple.
>>
>>68498615

That the one with the anti-christ? Islam holds similar beliefs, in an anti-christ in the final days. They also believe that Jesus is coming back to help them (the muzzies) in the final battle of good and evil.
>>
>>68500412
Mt 15, 10-20
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 247x403) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 247x403
>yfw you realise religion is designed to control societies
>yfw you realise Islam, Christianity, Catholicism etc. made sense long ago, when societies were much more isolated and unique
>yfw you realise globalism is happening rapidly and therefore the old religions are of not much use, and so it is necessary to develop a new, universal one in order to get everyone working under the same common roof
>yfw this is literally some psychological domination shit

Fuck it mane. Dom or be dommed.
>>
>>68500475
I respect Muslims(many of them are very good people), but sincerely Islam has anything to do with christianity
>>
Thank you for the info OP, this is very big and very important. Don't expect /pol/ to appreciate it, however.
>>
>>68496877
50% of "attacks" (at least on American soil) are false flags
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzwfs3DjSJg
is everyone familiar with spengler's decline of the west? [youtube related]
more specifically his concept of the judeo-Christian-islamic civilization,[he calls it 'magian'] which was always distinct from the both the ancient west and our modern one- [he calls them 'apollonian' and 'faustian'] three cultures just as distinct as ,say china
anyway,who has heard of it?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.