[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are muslims attacking Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (995 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
995 KB, 1920x1200
They explained 9/11 but Europe had nothing to do with that
Are they just assholes?
>>
ISIS are just dicks looking to start an apocalyptic war against non-Muslim people.
>>
Why did Americans attack Iraq?
They explained 9/11 but Iraq had nothing to do with that
Are they just assholes?
>>
>>68494626
Islam seeks world domination.
>>
>>68494626
>attack areas with large muslim populations
>locals get angry with local muslims
>some radicalize
VERY SMART!
>>
>>68494725
>Why did Americans attack Iraq?
I think you mean the American Government which the American people have little real control over.
Blaming the American people for the actions of their subverted and corrupt Gubbermint is retarded sir.
9/11 wasn't done by Iraq and few Americans pre-2000 even knew what Iraq was. They were hardly calling for war with them. And the dumb American libtards who did support the war only did so because they can't think for themselves and just parrot what the media tells them.
>>
>>68494626
trying to understand the motives of a madman is pointless

lets just agree islam is cancer and every one else can fix the problem is we each just go to war with every muslim nation and kill just 1 of them they will be in the negatives.

not saying we would be killing people that dont exist... the technology for that isnt in existence ... yet. but if we get time machines we can go overboard
>>
File: 1458515560079.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458515560079.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>68496069
Americans were all like "USA USA" until the truth came out years later. Then you were like "Na it's the government, we have no control over it" then you select the next asshole.
>>
>>68494626
They want to force their fantasy book religion to others. They are fucking retarded. Every mudslim that blows himself up are retards. Killing yourself doesnt get you to god, god does not exists.
>>
From what I understand there is a war going on with them, part of which involves daily bombing in their county by western powers etc, given their lack of a "military" this is how they attack back. Pretty easy to understand, i think.
>>
>>68494626
the worst part of everything is that if tomorrow all EU countries were to say "Fuck it, let's fuck these idiots", they'd be able to do it easily. They could even invite to the party to Saudi Arabia and probably Israel.
The only thing that keeps Europe to go full medieval with all those shit tier countries and they cult of death is their very own citizens. If european societies didn't have that god complex that tells them that they are morally superior to the rest of the world, they'd be able to really dominate the world.
It's sad to have that potential and waste it with delusional thoughts about itself
>>
>>68496069
>few Americans pre-2000 even knew what Iraq was.

That's not right at all, I'd think you'd find a majority of Americans knew about Hussein and Iraq. I was 18 when Dubya got elected and remembering having conversations about how long it will take for him to finish daddy's war.
>>
>>68494626
Same reason they always did, long before any "intervention" by western powers in the ME:

ISLAM
>>
>>68494626
To incite extremism and have the support of muslims there

more shit eu immigrant muslims recieve, more extremist they become
>>
File: 1424038430545.png (876 KB, 939x973) Image search: [Google]
1424038430545.png
876 KB, 939x973
>>68494626
Dude, they are a religion created by a wormonger to dominate his people into a world domination, of course most people are good, but muhammed wasn't
>>
>>68494626
Slaves, money, prestige, religion, conquest.
>>
Is the U.S funding? I need answers, the rabbit hole scares me.
>>
>>68498685
Well duh.
>>
>>68498969
Freaken crikey!
>>
>>68497526
Shit really? Before 9/11 huh?

I got a newspaper from the first days of the Iraq invasion where Dubya was repeatedly threatening Syria with war if they didnt comply to his wishes
>>
>>68494626
Isis apart from many other islamic groups aims for global muslim hegemony and not only liberating holy lands. Isis has some specific apocalyptical ideology regarding this you can probably find by googling
>>
>>68495812
This, based Latvia does it again.

This is why I like posting during the time East European nations are on here and most Canadians are off dreaming about being cucked by their muslim brothers.
>>
>>68497159
Truth. And what fucks me up is: We used to have that. We used to do that. But the more I try the more I wonder what it will take to get everyone on board for getting back there; it's as if all that had simply been taken away and replaced with artificial feels. Like medication in some way, as if we were one of those "troubled geniuses" who get drugged into submission in their teenage years and spend their whole life wasting away, telling people how fine they are and how great their therapy is.
>>
To turn non-muslims against muslims and create conflict inside euro countries. It's a simple subversion tactic to turn populations against each other.

However I don't see how resisting by not reacting will work. The volume of people involved is too high, police will not be able to stop them all. Constant terror attacks will cripple the countries.

Purging raqqa and mosul would help as would destroying the Saudi regime. With those out of the way you could begin a relocation program for the ones in europe.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.