[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Ok so what if we invented a new gender.
I mean people keep doing it on tumblr and the likes.

But lets say that a certain anon is sick of seeing this shit.
And lets say that the best way to beat them is at their own game.
What i'm proposing is a Dead-gender.

We'll put the idea out there for Dead-gender and pretty soon, the PC and LGBT extremists will latch on simply because it contains the word "gender" and we will see suicide cults pop up everywhere. Soon the cancer of Tumbrlinas and feminazis will be exorsized from the world.

Srs guys.

Dead-gender 2016.
>>
>>68491158
good thread so far
>>
>>68491158
You're probably just gonna increase the suicide rate for /r9kers
>>
>>68491158
ok the concept is funny
but then consider the fact that you will probably get some dead kids out of this, people are that stupid and emo was a thing, not to mention mlp and past occurrences of mass suicide

why do you have to be so edgy anon? put that manipulative mind to good use in fixing society, or at least shaping it in your image

which I guess you could argue you are doing since you would be thinning the herd of the stupids

but have some compassion nigger, some of them are white and could pop out valuable citizens in the future
>>
File: 1458500350280.jpg (14 KB, 333x279) Image search: [Google]
1458500350280.jpg
14 KB, 333x279
>>
File: frog.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
17 KB, 900x900
What if we removed genders?
>>
>>68491343
At first i thought this idea was stupid and wouldnt work. After reading you're pussified attempt to convince him otherwise, I want it to work more then ever.
Let's get this movement started.
>>
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>68491438
All it needs is motivation, its not hard to get depressed faggot teens to kill themselves

this thread belongs on /b/ though tbqh fampai
>>
>>68491158
Aussie shitpost best shitpost
>>
>>68491580
>implying /pol/ is not /b/ 2.0
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>>68491158
Mayonnaise.
>>
Egh
With these people it actually might work.
>>
>>68491158

I like it
>>
>>68491394

Genders are an oppressive attempt by the patriarchy to label and identify people they're a form of facism
>>
File: 1415157827326.gif (888 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1415157827326.gif
888 KB, 220x220
>I was assigned a live male when I was born, and after years of hostility, I am finally brave enough to say: I am dead gender. I know t his may come as a shock to many of you, but I will not let you demean who I am. I have already chosen a date, and I'm already shaking from the excitement.

/pol/, I think this could work.
>>
>>68491297
I don't see how that is in any way bad.
>>
File: StereotypicalWandWithPrivilege.jpg (94 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
StereotypicalWandWithPrivilege.jpg
94 KB, 570x855
>>68491158
Wand*

*: Autistic mop-bucket of a virgin capable of granting wishes to the elder folk and flipping meat patties with a stare.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.