[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think about this for a second...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: WTF.jpg (15 KB, 480x192) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
15 KB, 480x192
Think about this for a second...
>>
>>68490271
You don't need a degree to be good at being a faggot.
>>
>>68490271
Everybody can become a politician though.
>>
>>68490271
>get a law degree
>sell your soul to jews/bill clinton
>cut speeches on the senate floor to get a "background in politics"

yeah idgaf about a "background" ty.
>>
>>68490271
If you have relevant experience it shouldn't matter, there's plenty of computer scientists that were hired because of portfolios of projects they've made and demonstrating competence, things a degree is supposed to teach you but doesn't guarantee
>>
>>68490271
it's funny because he thinks he has a job waiting for him.
>>
>>68490271
You can work in any job with a math major degree and get 300k starting though
>>
Bernie Sanders didn't even have a fucking job before he got elected to the Senate in 2006

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/bernie-sanders-the-bum-who-wants-your-money/
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/02/17/for-much-of-his-life-bernie-sanders-was-lets-just-say-it-a-bum/

He's literally 65,000 in debt...
>>
>>68490271
Well, if you are looking to get into politics, I would rather you have a non-political degree. I don't want to vote for people who, at 18 years old, with little to no private sector experience, decided that they wanted to tell other people what to do as a career.

And that's why I'll never vote Cruz.
>>
>if someone can get a job he fulfills all the qualifications for I should be able to get a job without fulfilling the primary qualification.

Thought about it.
Yep, just as I suspected, it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>68490748
That is the most reasonable thing I have hard all day mate.
>>
I had a lecturer who also worked for my university interviewing and researching individuals with decades of experience in their field and if they qualified, could green flag them for certifications equivilent to a bachelors or masters degree. Very helpful if you are transfering into a corporatw arena
>>
its called democracy. youcan vote dirty hobo into office so as higly educated invididual. by questioning this he question democracy.
>democracy is only good when my favourite wins.
lol
>>
>>68490271
>previous experience equals a degree
What?
>b-but why I can't be a lawyer or a doctor without a degree, fucking conservatives reeee
>>
>>68490877
Well, then, I'll go into further detail on my big questions:

>Were they born into a less-than-rich household?
>Is there degree useful?
>Do they have significant private sector experience?
>Do they have RECENT significant private sector experience?

The more questions each candidate can answer "yes" to, the more I like them. Cruz gets a 0 out of 4. Trump gets a 3 out of 4.
>>
False equivalence, fuck you.
>>
>>68490271
Well, Trump claims he will bring industrial jobs back to America, so if he tells the truth, then yeah, you won't have to graduate college.
>>
>>68491467
At this point, if you can get an apprenticeship, then you don't need a degree, either.

But yeah, it's apprenticeship, service sector, college degree, or, if you are extraordinarily lucky, industrial sector with no degree.
>>
>>68490696
Because someone is in debt doesn't mean they can have good money making ideas.

Your problem is that you don't want to try anything new. Really.
>>
File: 1454533841695.png (188 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
1454533841695.png
188 KB, 827x807
>>68490363
FPBP
>>
>>68490271
>Think about this for a second...
ok
>false equivalence fallacy
weak sause OP
Trump has been running quite a few things for quite a long time
i would like to see someone besides a career politician be president
i would like to see a nationalist instead of a globalist

please dont vote for bernie or shillary
>>
>I shouldn't have to graduate college to get a good job in my field

Barring jobs where criminal negligence is a factor, you don't. Sure if all you do is fill out job applications and cross your fingers you're not going to get anywhere, but if you build a portfolio and experience in related fields (and in general) you absolutely can get any goddamn job you want as long as you do this thing called work.
>>
>>68492044

>Your problem is that you don't want to try anything new

says the guy voting for 'another' career politician ?

i might have misunderstood, pardon

also

>raising taxes
>making money

choose one anon, and enlighten the rest of us on the things bernie is going to do to make money ?
seems to me everything he wants to do is going to cost money
>>
>>68490271
Only requirements for Presidency is born to US citizens, lived in the US for the past 14 years, and be 35 or older
>>
Sad part is that you have a US flag. There was never meant to be a "job" as politician, which is why congress and senate have such long breaks.
It was a "duty," and you went home to take care of your crops or your business.
>>
>>68490271
I mean, you don't have to finish your women and gender studies degree to be able to work in mcdonald's right?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.