[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If whites are superior how come literally every other race's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1458706658051.jpg (85 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1458706658051.jpg
85 KB, 658x595
If whites are superior how come literally every other race's genes are dominant over white?
>>
Why does black paint fuck up all the other colours and you end up with a purple brown mess
>>
>>68489641
/thread
>>
>>68489509
>source: my ass
>>
>>68489641
>>68489725
People aren't paint, retard.
>>
>>68489509
Do you want an actual answer or are you just meming Sir American Sir?
>>
>>68489785
Source: common sense.

Look at any kid with a white and nonwhite parent. 99% of the time the kids looks like the non white parents. If the white gene is so superior then why don't they almost never look like their white parent?
>>
>>68489813
Can you give me an answer without resorting to cherry picking?
>>
>>68489962
If dominant genes are so superior how come Liquid Snake lost against Solid Snake??
>>
>>68489962

Maybe you are looking at it wrong. Maybe white means pure...

All cultures see "the fairest" as beauty.
>>
File: empress.jpg (30 KB, 488x521) Image search: [Google]
empress.jpg
30 KB, 488x521
>>68489509
If a pure white cloth is so great, why does shit turn it brown?
>>
>>68489509
How come if something is so delicious why does it taste bad if you mix it with something not so delicious?
>>
Well whenever anyone harps on about how sexy a crossbreed is its usually the white features making them more attractive. Mostly talking about crossbreeding with nigs here.
>>
>>68489802
You were /threaded
It's time to leave OP
>>
>>68490543
That only happens in the 1%. If the white gene is superior then we should see that more in crossbreeds in which they have white features.
>>
>>68489802
Yup, you got /threaded man. Better luck next time
>>
File: punnett.jpg (9 KB, 309x247) Image search: [Google]
punnett.jpg
9 KB, 309x247
>>68490208
>>68489962

Ok then. I will answer once and only once.

Dominate is not always better.
Dominate means there is more chance of the gene being that one that is presented.
This means that over time ALL recessive genes should disappear.

But they don't?
There are plenty of recessive genes that have not disappeared as they should have from just gene crossing.
>Which means there is another factor/s selecting for the recessive gene.
Maybe the enviroment is selecting for cold tolerance, maybe it is selecting for tail length.
I'm going to use blue eyes as an example.
Blue eyes should not exist if we are looking at simply gene crossing.
Blue eyes continues to exist because people sexually prefer blue eyes over brown eyes, therefore people with blue eyes are more likely to find a mate and have children.
>The continual presence of a recessive gene means that it is being actively selected for and therefore you can assume that it is superior.
>>
>>68490669
How does proving my point /thread?
>>
>>68489509
If you mix one pound of honey and one pound of shit, you get two pounds of shit.
>>
>>68491023
The argument isn't wether or not dominant is better. The argument is if whites are so superior then why is it every other race's genes is almost always dominant over white.
>>
>>68491640
Better and superior mean the same thing retard.
Maybe if you had some white genes you'd have the intelligence to understand that.
>>
>>68491640
then that this arguement about recessive genes and apply it to the numerious white genes that are recessive.

The reason why whites have a lot of recessive genes is because the enviroment heavy selects for the genes AND sexual selection is very high amoug whites, we don't marry our cousins like Middle easterns do, the bulk of our population (not including aristocracy and royalty) have never had arranged marriages spanning back over thousands of years (like the Chinese do)
>>
Maybe are so superior that even though their genes aren't dominant they still end up being superior. Like a boxer winning with one hand tied to his back.
>>
>>68491808

Then why continue saying whites are superior? Way to prove the inferiority of white people, faggot.
>>
>>68489509
like many things, rare makes it better
>>
>>68491640
you sound like a retarded nigger

You should try this in your next post : If whites are so superior, why do they even bother replying to subhuman nigger such as myself?
>>
Holy shit we're posting in a pissed off dumb nigger thread.
>>
>>68489509
if you get a piece of warm a.k.a. living shit and wrap it in your white shirt, the shit will colour the shirt.
>>
>>68492359
OP loves shit.
>>
>>68489509
It's God's way of saying 'burn coal, pay the toll'.
>>
>>68489509
When you poop in the swimming pool, the whole pool is contaminated.
>>
File: oh shit.png (291 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.png
291 KB, 500x335
>>68489509
Whites are like elves. We're superior to everyone and live much longer, but everyone else breeds like rats.
>>
I'm white, but as a race, whites are shit. They don't work hard and they feel entitled to a living wage in exchange for their worthless liberal arts 'soft' skills. Feels bad to actually do meaningful work while everyone around you is searching for ad hoc rationalizations absolving them of all duty. If you sit around all day patting yourself on the back for being white, it's probably because you've achieved next to nothing independently and can only find self worth in your most superficial feature. That makes you a libcuck by definition, no matter how far right you are.
>>
>>68489962
Probably because when the child ends up looking like the white parent you don't notice, you fucking moron
>>
>implying if a white man knocked up a black woman it would come out 100% black

why do you guys take the bait?
>>
>>68489509
If you shit in a bowl of milk the milk is now shit.

As others have noted, whites represent purity not "the power of shit".
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.