[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microsoft's GDC party extends tradition of sexism in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: MS.png (295 KB, 596x566) Image search: [Google]
MS.png
295 KB, 596x566
>Some tech and gaming companies have left behind a shameful history of objectifying women in major promotional venues, but Microsoft's behavior at the 2016 Game Developers Conference this week was a surprising reversal of progress. Attendees of Microsoft's GDC party were greeted by women dancing on platforms — a choice made not by the venue but by Microsoft.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/18/11262888/microsoft-gdc-2016-party
>>
>employing women is sexist
>>
They've apologised, and next year (or maybe in a few years) they'll do it again, because they aren't retarded
>>
Non-news about a non-issue from a site that's never produces a single piece of quality journalism.
>>
>>68489489
>Attendees of Microsoft's GDC party were greeted by women dancing on platforms

Abloo bloo the wimmins are sad because pettier women got attention. Abloo bloo so sad.
>>
>>68489489
Wait, you're telling me there's actually a vidya expo WITHOUT objectified showgirls? What kind of faggotry is this?
>>
if i was a dev id have all my reveals with a bigass steve jobs type press event. id come out on the stage flanked by hoes in slutty garb, pop bottles all over them and have them lick each other clean, and basically degrade them in every way possible.

then id talk about my game.
>>
>>68489489
I would say what a bunch of faggots, but the faggots I know wouldn't have a problem with this. These assholes just need to die and quit being a fucking pain in everyone's ass.
>>
>Complaining about dancers at a club

Kek
>>
oh wow so they paid women who willingly wanted to skimp it out dancing on platforms?

such injustice!
>>
>want more women in tech
>MS outright hires women to be in tech
>get triggered
Typical.
>>
>>68489489
I'm sure those dancers are going to be real happy about these hideous landwhales "saving" them from their well paying clients.
>>
Why is this even a thing can't people just play video games in peace. Why is gender even relevant at all

I just can't comprehend why every aspect of society has to be flooded with this crap
>>
File: puritans[1].jpg (27 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
puritans[1].jpg
27 KB, 490x300
>>68489489
>dancing is evil
sound familar
>>
>>68489489
good
now fuck off back to gawker
oh wait they're bankrupt
>>
>>68490991
They weren't fat enough to meet the minimum justice weight requirements.
Objectifying skinny girls is sexist. Objectifying """"normal"""" girls is empowerment.
>>
>>68489489

bitching about dancers meanwhile people are getting blown up and killed
>>
File: 1422350940222.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1422350940222.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
how about wasting your time making some good fucking games instead of worry about a girl being called a bitch and a casual? let her deal with it.
>>
Only in the USofA

At Gamescom 2013 the World of Tank Russians had actual hookers and vodka in AK47's at their event and Razer had 10 of 12 playmates from Germany, nobody gave a flying fuck.
>>
>>68489489
>xboner already getting BTFO by PS4
>Microshaft start trying to appease SJWs
The ship that just keeps sinking.
>>
>Attendees of Microsoft's GDC party were greeted by women dancing on platforms — a choice made not by the venue but by Microsoft.
No. Microsoft made the request, the choice was obviously made by the dancers themselves.

I'd like to hear the dancers' side of the story but apperently no one bothered to talk to them. Apperently the offended attendees are the victims, and Microsoft the aggressor. The dancers are like the tasteless Christmas decorations you probably should have left in the attic.
>>
>>68492557

This is funny

Feminists deny the right of females to choose their own work, something they bitch that men did to their wives a hundred years ago they are doing themselves
>>
>SXSW
>>
File: femalescientist.jpg (70 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
femalescientist.jpg
70 KB, 1024x576
>People think it's a good idea to bring females into the video game industry
All they do is bitch and complain about shit that doesn't even matter, and contribute to making shitty games. It's like hiring a randumb girl to work at a strip club and then having to apologize to her when some whore shoves her cooter into the other girl's face. IT'S A GUY PLACE BITCH GET THE FUCK OVER IT OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.
>>
>cucks
>>
anyone who actually enjoys gogo dancers is degenerate

>>68490991
Just because they were paid doesn't mean they were willing, there's every possibility they're incredibly poor, it's the only work they could get and they wouldn't do it if they had a choice that wasn't starving
>>
>>68499133

Looks like the Aussies are shitting up the thread early.
>>
>>68499216

prove any of my points wrong
you can't
>>
>>68499257

I don't have to prove anything. You're a kangaroo fucker, therefore you're wrong.
>>
File: 1426418563811.png (490 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
1426418563811.png
490 KB, 600x850
I remember when Microsoft used to be Alpha and trying to get the Alpha crowd.

>Microsoft's gaming division went full cuhk.

This was the company people put all their hopes in beating Nintendo and Sony.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.