[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 750x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 750x1131
>>
>>68489251
Ofcorse not. Musslims blow them self up. Not christians.
>>
>>68489251
>"white males are the real terrorists" meme
Truly, we are in the twilight zone. I've almost gotten used to it by now.
>>
>article written by William Saletan
>William Saletan, a Jewish native of Texas
>>
It's the comment on the bottom that irritates me the most.
>>
>North Carolina
Sheeeeeit
>>
>>68489645
You're a fucking white male!
>>
This guy Bryan Black aka Black Asteroid is the real life AIDS Skrillex. You can look him up and thank him on one of his many social media accounts.
>>
>>68489251
>Drumpf
How is this even a real thing? Explain Americucks
>>
>>68489919
>>68489251

>article written by William Saletan
>William Saletan, a Jewish native of Texas

ALWAYS RIGHT
Pic of the kike.
>>
Like, I dont get these people

Every major attack as of late has literally been commited by a muslim, I cant remember the last time a white person committed an attack on the scale of paris etc:, there is no reason to be suspicious of whites or blacks as all this shit is being committed by the followers of the peceful religion Islam

like surely by this point they'd consider seeing a doctor to check for mental illness right ?
>>
>>68491474
It's not. Faggy tryhard kike liberals are trying to make it a thing.
>>
>>68489251
people are still saying drumpf wtf

fucking cringe worthy
>>
>>68491642
You ain't seen nothing yet from the kikes.
>>
Don't police patrol all neighborhoods? That's like their job.
>>
>>68491642
>>68491698
And don't forget this one too.
>>
File: 1458051880320.png (302 KB, 366x427) Image search: [Google]
1458051880320.png
302 KB, 366x427
>>68489251

When did Trump say he agreed with that?
>>
>>68491745
It was real in the kikes' mind.
>>
>>68491642
These people payed 60000 dollars to learn their mental illness, they will never see fault with a muslim. Its all scooby doo and everytime they catch the muslim terrorist and pull off the mask its a white male.
>>
>>68491349
Wrong.
>>
>>68491474
Lefties can't really argue Trump's policies so they make fun of his family name from Scotland dating back 500 years. Liefties are so childish.
>>
We should pack all immigrants on the planes, throw few parachutes into every one, and drop them all above Israel.
Let them taste the multi culti
>>
I never see any of the white Christian mslr terrorists they always say outnumber any Muslim terrorists. Where are they all? Do they mean everyone Trunp voter is a terrorist? Every petty crime a white does?
>>
WTF
I don't get it
>>
>>68491909

Not literally. But he is an actual faggy EDM DJ.
>>
>>68491996
Its pretty damn sad how they step in behind Jon stewarts retarded clone for their arguments.
>>
>>68489251
>that comment
kek
>>
>>68491698
>>68491738
reading the salon helps me understand why the people of germany would support hitler back in the day and feel the need for brownshirts.
>>
>>68491642
In America almost all violent crime is committed by blacks and hispanic gangbangers. White crime is very low so when a crazy nut like the guy who thought he was the joker goes and shoots up a movie theater liberals rejoice and say "see see look a white male white crime etc white are the real danger etc." Same with Muslims.

Basically the left is against anything white and normal, hence their support for muslims.
>>
>>68491666
>>68491996
Didn't le current year man come up with this shit?
>>
File: john-oliver-schicklgruber.jpg (387 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-schicklgruber.jpg
387 KB, 1200x630
>>68492460
Probably one of the leftover bitter kikes from John Leibowitz's show (or Leibowitz himself) wrote it for current year man.
>>
>>68491745
>>68491839
Trump did say it on Hannity, rather Hannity asked if he agrees with Cruz

But Cruz was a retard and could only repeat De Blasio ending monitoring mosques in NYC, he wouldn't name a neighborhood that should be monitored
>>
>>68492240
>implying hitler did anything wrong
>>
>>68492460
Probably. They repeat smug liberal buzzwords incessantly. If some famous libcuck comes up with a quip they all use it.
>>
>>68491544
Lel he looks like the epitome of a heeb
>>
>>68491698
I used to think tolerance was a virtue but I'm starting to get to the point where I'm willing to risk tyranny to see these people executed.
>>
File: NotWorthTheShekel.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
NotWorthTheShekel.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1066
>>68492120
You're being played for a fool, Israel.
A small clique of "Jews" are attempting (and so far succeeding) in fucking everyone over since time immemorial, and you are to be their meat-shields in the war(s) to come; just as you were in WW2.

I'm sorry for your loss, and ours.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.