[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to admit she's quite qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
I have to admit she's quite qt
>>
>>68487839
RARE
A
P
E
>>
>>68487839
Yeah kinda 50 years ago.
>>
>>68487839
Just like in You Don't Mess With the Zohan
>>
>>68487839
NOT REALLY
O
T

R
E
A
L
L
Y
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 200x175
>>68487839
Time changes
But You Know What stays the same
a:Marxism
>>
I would ejaculate on her face.
>>
Jesus Christ, she still looks old as fuck in that picture.

I thought she looked like a MILF during Bill's presidency.
>>
Her face looks like my old high schools math teacher's face. She was 50 years old.
>>
>>68487839

id lick her butt
>>
>>68488639
>>
Somebody please post the pic of her ass when she was young. I cant find it
>>
how does
>>68487839
become
>>68488936
>>
>>68488936

not now, back then
>>
>>68487839
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BTFO.png (27 KB, 745x382) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP ABSOLUTELY BTFO.png
27 KB, 745x382
I'm an Arizonian.

I've been a democrat my entire life. When I noticed Drumpf was running, I just had to switch to a republican.

He was too good to pass up. He is going to get demolished by Hillary(as the polls show). I can basically stay comfy for 4 more years since the general is clinched.

I'm with her.
>>
>>68490311
Implying 2nd pic isnt hot for her age

Clinton has good genes, let's face it. Even as a fat lady she's good looking plus dat ass
>>
>>68490376
>Drumpf
Kill yourself faggot
>>
if you're a librarian that doesn't know the dewy decimal system fucking ugh
>>
>>68490444
you canadians really need to go.
>>
File: nnnnnn.jpg (470 KB, 1500x2312) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnn.jpg
470 KB, 1500x2312
I would cream that pussy with the force of a thousand suns
>>
I used to talk to a girl who lives in Slovakia who looks EXACTLY like young Hillary. Zuzana. Should have fucked her when I had the chance
>>
>>68490689
Goddamit im fapping to hilldog
>>
Clinton needs to double down on her Eva Peron status.
>>
we should cross swords bro
>>
Why'd she have to become a dyke
>>
>>68490689
I came.
>>
>>68487839
Nah.
>>
File: young-hillary-clinton-main.jpg (346 KB, 1500x2231) Image search: [Google]
young-hillary-clinton-main.jpg
346 KB, 1500x2231
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.