[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you faglords actually afraid of le Cruzmissile? Trump is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (560 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
560 KB, 750x1334
Are you faglords actually afraid of le Cruzmissile?
Trump is only 400 delegates from nomination
>>
>>68485473
I'll admit, I'm an increasingly nervous Trump supporter. It's closer than it should be.
>>
>>68485473
How many left possible to get the 400?
>>
>>68485473
Had needs almost 500, and the longer this shit drags out with Trump being attacked by Hill, Bern, Cruz, kaisch, the media, and the entire establishment, the worse things get for him in november
>>
>>68485748
Like 900? I mean, it's possible for a brokered convention to happen and it be passed to Cruz but that would be the GOP shooting itself in the foot.
>>
>>68485867
Same can be said with Sanders supporters when he stays in for the long hail and she gets the nomination
>>
>>68485927
Gee Im sure they wouldnt do that.

You do know the entire reason kasich, who has been mathematically eliminated for awhile now, is still in the race, is play spoiler
>>
>>68486091
Maybe I just havent noticed, but all I see is bernouts going at Trump, with almost no shots at hill
>>
>only 400

Cruz won't be able to win the nomination outright, but a brokered convention is absolutely a possibility. That's a lot of delegates and there's not much time left. Could go either way.
>>
>>68485599
It's fucking bullshit everyone is going after Trump, Bern and shillary aren't even campaigning against each other anymore, it's now just about who can make the most Trump insults, it's fucking insane, and on the other side you have Cruz not standing up to this shit and backing any and every attack against Donald, even disingenious ones. He's the fucking male Hillary.
>>
>>68486398
do cruz or kasich fans actually think that a brokered covention won't result in a hillary clinton presidency and that trump won't destroy the republican party permanently on his way out?
>>
>>68486398
No it's not. Trump wins winner take all california, new jersey and new york (with over 50%). Then he can show up drunk and high to the other states and still win.
>>
Kind of worried if Walker endorses Ted in Wisconsin since it's the next wta state. Could make a big difference. But if trump takes all of NY, wins NJ and California that's most the delegates he needs to win it
>>
>>68485867
Actually it helps. They're desperately digging up stuff from his past now, lie eminent domain and trump university. Nobody's gonna care about that in a few months time, hike hillary fbi stuff will still be relevant
>>
>>68485927
>They give it to Cruz
>Cruz gets disqualified because he wasn't born in the United States
>>
>>68486823
I don't think trump is going to take Commiefornia.

He'll get NY and NJ. And PA if that matters. but I don't see how commiefornia.
>>
File: Ted-Cruz-Tears.png (82 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Cruz-Tears.png
82 KB, 800x800
>>68485473
>tfw you notice Ted Cruz's logo is his tear drop
>>
>>68487369
Why wouldn't he?
Cali republicans aren't christfags or cucks, they're just massively outnumbered by dem-voting spics.
>>
guys don't forget indiana is 53 delegates! Trump will win big here
>>
File: california.png (38 KB, 870x340) Image search: [Google]
california.png
38 KB, 870x340
>>68487369
Cruz only has appeal in the religious nut rural states. Everywhere else people see him for the ugly rat he is.
>>
>>68485473
> le
Stopped fucking reading
>>
>>68486321
I have noticed almost the complete opposite.
>>
>>68486597
They know it will. Republican leaders and journo shills are openly talking about how Clinton is preferable to Trump.
>>
Mormons in Utah listening to Mittens, The Failed Candidate. What a surprise. Fucking cultists
>>
>>68487313
He will win California.
The demographics are not favorable to Cruz.
Look at the map -- Nevada and Arizona formed a firewall to protect California from the Cruz virus.
Cruz is the strangest candidate I've ever seen -- he appeals only to the midwest. Right down the middle of the entire united states.
What a useless candidate.
>>
The big question here is -- WISCONSIN.
Trump has to win this thing.
But can he do it?
>>
/pol/ is the most triggered group of cry-babies on the planet. Every time Trump doesn't win a state by double digits everyone runs off to the nearest hugbox to post feels, while they close their ears and shout.

/pol/lacks and newfags have memed this shit so hard that they have become gigantic pussies in the process.
>>
>>68485927
The GOP slit it's wrist 8+ years ago (only across the street though). It was a cry for attention that went unnoticed, that bled for 8+ years, and the GOP is finally realizing its dying and that the common Anerican doesn't care. They've lost touch with their voter base (other than mongoloid-tier Americans and the ultra-religious), no more will they wield any power. I just hope some younger people can come up with something other than "lmao free shit dawg".
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 310x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 310x305
>>68487722
you must be joking
>>
so goes Salt Lake City, so goes the nation
>>
How many delegates are NY and Commiefornia? Are they both winner take all or just CA?
>>
>>68487369
They are fame obsessed, they will always favor a celebrity over random faggots, its why they were ran by a Governator for so long.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/19/glenn-beck-rallies-for-cruz-in-utah-quotes-mormon-prophecy-body-of-the-priesthood-will-stand-up-when-the-constitution-hangs-by-a-thread-i-bel/

Seriously, FUCK GLENN BECK. FUCKING KEK
>>
>>68487957
Might depend on what Scott walker does. Hopefully he stays out of it or endorses trump or kasich. If he backs Cruz it could be a problem
>>
>>68487722
>i stopped reading
>but i still replied
>honest, you dont mean anything to me
>>68488011
kys, >>reddit
>>
>>68487634
And this is his last cuckus
>>
>>68488121
here I thought "muh judeo-christian values" was bad enough. Mormons are fucking nuts
>>
>>68486563

The crazy thing about it is that up until this point I never REALLY believed /pol/ was right about the extent of the corruption and webs of influence in government, but the wholesale shilling against Trump proves that a lot of politicians' money is being threatened.
>>
>>68487369
As a Califag most of us hate mexicans and a lot of legal mexicans hate illegals more than we do. Cruz only does well with retarded religious people.
>>
>>68485473
Trump's the obvious popular vote, winning despite shilling from across the world. What they're really scared of the GOP trying to crash the entire election more than anything.
>>
Of course not, anyone who says otherwise is a shill. Trump is getting all the important WTA states all the way up to California
>>
>>68486321
Me too, Sanders supporters are that retarded.
>>
>>68488201

That faggot would let Rato rape him if it meant denying the Don a win there. He needs to be neutralized quickly.
>>
>>68487975
hello newfag
>>
>>68486597
Hillary actually loses against Cruz in head to head polling, but Trump supporters will probably end up writing him in so it would hurt Cruz
>>
File: 1457827911755.jpg (37 KB, 515x699) Image search: [Google]
1457827911755.jpg
37 KB, 515x699
>>68487722
>stopped fucking reading
>implying you actually did that
>>
the funny thing is the GOP will try and dump both Trump and Cruz if it goes to the convention

so you'll have Kasich there with his 1 state victory trying to make the case that he will be able to unify the party and take it to Hillary

truth be told, the chances are Kasich with his 1 state win will be able to unify the party more than Trump and Cruz can... no pissed off Trumper will vote Cruz in the general, same with Cruzers voting Trump in the general.
>>
>>68487369
Cruz's only reliable base is religious midwestern states, outside of that group he is just Trump-lite.
>>
>>68485927
The GOP would never, ever give it to Cruz given a choice.
>>
>>68489033
>no pissed off Trumper will vote Cruz in the general, same with Cruzers voting Trump in the general.

If it is a clean victory they will. But if they smell shenanigans the US will become a one party state. If the party goes out of its way to piss off Trump or Cruz supporters it will probably cost them seats in congress.
>>
>>68489474
Cruz pretty much can't win without shenanigans.
It's Trump or Hillary at this point.
>>
>>68485927
In that case they'd give it to Kasich, they hate Cruz but they REALLY hate Trump.
>>
File: 1445281514865.jpg (155 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445281514865.jpg
155 KB, 720x960
If the GOP chooses anyone but Trump, especially if they choose Kasich or Romney, they can kiss their entire support base goodbye.
>>
>>68489763
Especially since everyone of them stood at the first debate and raised their hand to say they would support whoever got the most votes, just to force Trump to follow along and look weak.
>>
>>68489763
The back story to that picture is cute. Cop bought some milk for a family because they couldn't afford it
>>
>>68488502
They really are. Mormonism is a fucking cult
>>
>>68486597

The Republican Part needs to be destroyed.

Its become the party of Spics.

Rubio, Cruz, Yep (speaks Spanish at home), Mitt (Mexican family).

Also most of its financial backers actively want illegal immigration to keep wages down.
>>
>>68490047
And then somebody shopped in the face of Rippletits because of the /fit/ GOMAD + SS meme.
>>
>>68487369

It's a closed primary there. Thank fucking God.
>>
>>68489763
Officer Rippletits?
>>
UTAH RIGGED

>>68490446
>>68490446
>>68490446
>>
I'm not the news junkie like a few years ago, but I've seen a few good developments recently.
Ann Coulter wrote a piece how the GOP has already destroued itself. Newt and Pat Buchanan declaring it would be follly to not unify and support Trump. The reign of neocons appears to be over. The people are waking up. But when it comes to the old guard, I don't know. After the ISIS attacks in EU, with more likely to come, I just don't see Ryan wanting a brokered convention. I'm probably wrong about all of this, though.
>>
>>68485473
>only a 300 delegate lead
I'm fucking shaking, boys

leaf man is so close he might actually steal it
>>
>>68491527
It doesnt matter how bad he beats everyone else, getting 1237 is all that matters.

He needs 482 more delegates
>>
>>68485867
You really feel like the attacks hurt him so far? Did he start with 100% approval and dropped to 50 now?

What the hell could they do now that hasnt been tried? The only person that could stop Trump is Trump.
>>
File: IMG_20150823_201415.jpg (69 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150823_201415.jpg
69 KB, 600x800
Can we just fucking get his daughter to come out and admit she was raped by daddy ratatouille already?

I'd love to see the shitstorm from that.
>>
>>68485473
is trump going to win Ameribros
>>
>>68487957
I'm in Milwaukee. Full Trump train. Then again, I don't go to Walmart or KFC a lot.
>>
Trump is going to get the plurality of votes. The only question remaining is whether or not the GOP will try to cuck him out of the nomination.

It's an interesting game the conservatives and liberals are playing. Obummer despises Shillary and wants her in prison, but he knows Shillary is the only chance for a democratic president so he has to protect her at all costs. Obummer is willing to let the person he hates most in the entire world off of multiple slam dunk felony convictions just to support his ideology.

The republicans know they're fucked and will automatically lose if Shillary is protected from punishment for her crimes. They'd rather throw a sacrificial lamb out there that won't make the party look like a joke but they're willing to let Trump be the sacrifice if necessary.

If Obummer decides to call an audible and says "fuck that cunt Shillary I don't give a fuck anymore" and makes her face her crimes you had better believe republicans will use the brokered convention to pick a new nominee since the election is an easy win at that point.

Trump can still cause chaos at that point by running as a third party candidate, guaranteeing a Bernie fucking Sanders presidency. It will be one wild ride if that happens.
>>
>>68489021
I stopped reading when he said nomination
>>
>>68487369
Were the state that had Arnold as Governor, someone who is just as much of a meme as Don
>>
>>68488776

Can we put an end to this meme? Seriously, it makes no sense.
>>
Trump still has shit like new york and california left, which is atleast another 200 garanteed, so he only need roughly 200 more.
>>
>>68488776
No fucking way would Hillary lose against Cruz. Nobody is excited about Cruz. Most people don't even like Cruz. He has no charisma or presence, his entire base is religious fundies and he has no chance with moderates or independents.
>>
>>68489033
There is no fucking way I will vote Kaisich. He is just a spoiler trying to collect delegates so he can go to the convention and use them to strong arm some perks for himself for whoever is going to be the winner.

If Cruz were to get the requisite delegates to win outright, I'd vote for him. But if this goes to the convention and Trump has a significant lead in delegates and he does not get the nomination I am not going to bother voting at all.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.