[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the families of terrorists be tortured/butchered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: 07-23-32-silkypruningsaws.jpg (135 KB, 2362x2362) Image search: [Google]
07-23-32-silkypruningsaws.jpg
135 KB, 2362x2362
It's fairly hard to imagine a terrorists being raised in a peaceful family, and condemning their families to morbid deaths could actually make the ones who attack the people of a country that weaned them reconsider.
>>
File: 1458540998319.jpg (137 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458540998319.jpg
137 KB, 600x800
>>68484735

No, not at all.

A lot of times, terrorists fall into terrorism after being disowned for their extremism. Now, I'm all about #YesAllMuslims but it'd still be unfair to target families without evidence.
>>
>>68484916
While you're trying to fight fairly with honor the Saracens are butchering your people. Good luck with this war senpai
>>
File: 1457761523205.jpg (552 KB, 755x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457761523205.jpg
552 KB, 755x1000
>>68485082

to be honest, family, you're more in danger of Islamic terror in Singapore than I'll ever be in America.
>>
>>68484735
Guilt by association is retarded.
Also
>Wouldn't wanna do anything that might upset our peaceful muslim friends
>>
Yes. It's the best way to deter terrorism. Families would be more accountable and couldn't just say "he dindu nuttin" and terrorists might think twice if their families would be tortured. They don't value their own lives but maybe they value their families not being tortured
>>
>>68484735
>pepik shitposting.
try harder
>>
Targeting innocents is wrong.
Always.
>>
>>68484735
Yes. It would work. It is cheap. Perfect way to stop this horseshit.
>>
>>68485376
Wojciech go reee
>>
File: hitlerskull_slideshow_604x500.jpg (36 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
hitlerskull_slideshow_604x500.jpg
36 KB, 604x403
The Israelis demolish their family's houses and it doesn't stop them.

Killing their families would make us like the worst of them, savvy?
>>
>>68485389
What is worse: terrorist families (who have at least some control over their relatives) being targeted or innocent non-Muslims who have nothing to do with their death cult?
>>
File: donald-trump_3.jpg (25 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump_3.jpg
25 KB, 500x327
>>68484735
If you are referring to Trump talking about going after families then yes, to a degree. The reason ISIS, Al Qaeda and the rest of the radical Sand Nigger groups are so hard to weed out is because of media coverage and morality being brought into the wars. Terrorists do things like hide in populated hospitals, family homes and apartments making it impossible for any western combat force to EFFICIENTLY eliminate or apprehend them.

I believe what Trump is saying is if we know Durka lives at '5 Muhammad Jihad Lane' we can go round up his family and throw them in prison or on the off chance Durka is home, just drop a bomb on the place instead of worrying about his family inside.

What I would oppose is taking his wife and children into GITMO and torture them or some shit, locking them up is fine and basic interrogation will have to do unless they are proven to be involved directly in terrorist activities.
>>
>>68485595
Both are things only evil people do.
>>
As satisfying as it might be. It wouldn't work, they are animals. Better to drop a tsar bomba on mecca and show them who they are fucking with.
>>
>>68485686
Now I'm sad I wasn't the one who came up with the idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 617x394
This is the exact problem. We keep hearing Muslims are peaceful but we never hear them come right out and say terrorism is wrong. You never have Muslim rallies to end violence or Muslim leaders condemning this violence. You are lucky if they make a passing reference to it.

This is why people can't trust these fuckers.
>>
>>68484735
>hard to imagine a terrorists being raised in a peaceful family

A lightbulb just went off? No shit they're terrorists. Maybe you'd be a terrorist too if some foreign power drifted in and droned your whole country into a bazillion pieces. That wouldn't make for a very peaceful upbringing would it?

But this is your response. Who are you, Trump's foreign affairs consultant?
>>
File: 1449161962051.png (56 KB, 679x600) Image search: [Google]
1449161962051.png
56 KB, 679x600
>>68484735
Yes. Violence is the only language they understand.

>>68485389
>enabling family members to become terrorists
>innocent
>>
>>68485833
There are rallies out there but no one reports them. That being said, these rallies don't do shit. Terrorists aren't gonna listen to a bunch of people they probably consider as the "Uncle Toms" of Islam
>>
If they aided and abetted the terrorists, here's a bucket and a towel.
>>
File: 1444995663581.jpg (51 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
1444995663581.jpg
51 KB, 567x567
>>68484735
Families of terrorists are also terrorists so yes it's okay to torture them
>>
>>68484735
KILL THEM ALL
I
L
L

T
H
E
M

A
L
L

a good muslim is a dead muslim
>>
>>68484735
I don't tell the generals how to do their job
>>
Why not? Throw out of the window any morals so you become as savage and coward as the terrorist you claim to be against, pretty sure that won't give those organizations more supporters ;)
>>
>>68484735
>Terrorist are barbaric butchers who must be stopped!
>I know, let's butcher some people who didn't do anything!
>>
>>68486300
>hezbollah
the Hez are pro Assad and work with him, this story makes no sense and is probably jewish propaganda
>>
How would have have any psychological foothold over some psychopath who is willing to blow themselves up to hurt as many people as possible? They would probably view their family as martyrs in foresight.
>>
>>68487324
>let's butcher some people who didn't do anything!
Their wifes will give birth to new terrorists or become living bombs
Their daughters will give birth to new terrorists
Their sons will become terrorists and have their kids
Just kill everyone to make sure that these fuckers won't blow more actually innocent people
>>
>>68486000
>droned your whole country
All the terrorists were citizens of EU, that is why I said "countries that weaned them".

Nice job being the ignorant hippy, Canada
>>
>>68485768
Morality is subjective, you americans know that best of all.
>>
I think this is needed. Terrorists don't care if they kill 100 normal people, but they'll crack if their wife or mother or uncle is in jail.

Besides, their wife, mother and uncle are definitely terrorists too, and are hiding more weapons and intelligence
>>
>>68485768
I'll take the lesser of two evils rather than the worse
>>
>>68484735
isnt aiding a terrorist also a crime? the are aiding him by letting him be a terrorist and not reporting it to authorities or talking him out of it.
>>
>>68486000
I used to think like this guy, but then I watch muslims chimp out for most of my life and just lost all compassion for them. They are fucking animals that need to be ground to paste. Your arab spring was literally some queers on facebook, isis morphed from fsa. She we even warned people not to go join the civil war. And all the muslims were like "sure boss" and then went anyway.

It's so easy to trick them into killing each other, they are like down syndrome potato people. No sympathy for those retards at all, we warned them 6 years ago not to go, now they are crying crocodile tears for their shitskin allies. Fuck them.
>>
>>68484735
Depends on if you are comfortable sinking to the level of those savages. The moral high ground is hard to maintain.
>>
>>68487324
>Families didnt know nuttin'

Bullshit. It would be extremely hard to hide that shit from a spouse or family. Building a bomb in the house?
"Honey, Im just gonna be in the garage for six hours. Dont come in!"
"Honey, Im just going to Muhammads for six hours to plan....our next Mosque party. Ill probably be there every night for the next three weeks."
"Honey, Im getting a package tomorrow. Dont open it up and if the police come knocking, tell them the mail hasnt come for three weeks"
>>
At any other time in history this would be a no brainer but we are so cucked and soft in the west that we allow this to happen. These roaches need to be kept in line and only strong measures will do the job. Look at how dictators have maintained control in mooselum countries. If you cross the regime your family will pay. This works extremely well
>>
>>68484735
Meh desecrating their bodies with pork and shit has been shown to be effective. Muslims shouldn't object it if they truly believe that terrorists aren't representative of true Islam.
>>
Seriously though, if we aren't worried about innocents here, why don't we just drop the big one on them?
Only way to destroy an idea is to destroy everyone who's had that idea at once.
>>
>>68488140
The west is so fucking cucked is ridiculous, as you say anon seventy years ago nukes would have been dropped all over the mid east. This savages only understand terror, nukes are the ultimate form of terror.
>>
we need just one person to be the bad guy. do the wrong thing for once and get rid of all these fucking kebabs. you will be hated throughout all of history but it would be worth it.
>>
>>68488021
The families often get money from the handlers so yes they probably do know about it.
>>
>they should be sued for compensation for the victims families and or state.
>>
>>68487994
>>68487324
You cannot win a war if you want to be "a better person" than your enemy. America has proven that very well during its war with Japan. Even if innocents died, far less have died than if Japan was allowed to butcher the civilians in its neighboring countries. This is the same, just smalller scale.
>>
File: fagsRus.jpg (50 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
fagsRus.jpg
50 KB, 640x465
>>68484735
Yes.
>>
>>68487466
>1986
>>
>>68489221
>You cannot win a war if you want to be "a better person" than your enemy
It's not impossible but its certainly more expensive and time-consuming. Dropping the bomb on Japan sped up the conclusion of that conflict, but the USA did not go in massacring all the Japanese afterward, they helped them to rebuild into a decent modern nation (e.g. - by getting rid of their emporer)

The bigger question is if we are prepared to forego our morals and greet savagery with savagery, what are we fighting to defend? If we compromise on our values and lose them anyways what was the point ?

The other issue is that the Islamic world stretches across massive geography, from Bali in SE Asia through Pakistan and the middle east to North Africa, with varying different countries and ethnicities. In practical terms where would we start with such a herculean task?
>>
During the Chinese dynasties periods, if one member of your family fucked up, they all got punished.
>>
>>68487692
Thank you.
>>
>>68484735
you're not allowed to post such problematic opinions in your current residence

reported to the proper authorities

the refugee volunteer police will be over shortly
>>
>>68484735
I was going to say no, but then I remembered Mudslimes weren't people. Also, it may serve as a good deterrent for potential terrorists, so I don't see why not.
>>
>>68491286
>the refugee volunteer police will be over shortly
>in the Czech Republic
Top kek, my friend, I think you mistook us for Britbongistan.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.