[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did all those faggot Mormons in Utah vote for Cruz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: PRESIDENT TRUMP.jpg (11 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT TRUMP.jpg
11 KB, 237x300
Why did all those faggot Mormons in Utah vote for Cruz?
>>
>>68483980
Because the Mormon faggot Glenn Beck told them to.
>>
>>68484086
i was gonna call you a fag OP but based anon hit the nail on the head

retards will support the most religious canidate until the primary, but dont worry, there arent many of those states left
>>
>>68483980
Because Mormons like to lose elections, just ask Mitt.
>>
Google Mitt Romney
>>
>>68483980
Fuck Utah.

The next Mormon that tries to talk to me I'm going to punch in the throat.
>>
>>68484086
And Mittens.

The mormons do what the church tells them to do.
>>
>>68483980
it's full of losers that love it when romney shits in their mouth.

it was never a factor anyway and represents the LAST state rat boy has any kind of hopes in. from here on out, trump wins every. single. state.
>>
>>68483980
Because Romney told them to vote for Cruz or their soul will be castrated upon death.

I'm not even joking here.
>>
Doesn't matter we still won 60% of the delegates tonight and back on track from being set back from Ohio loss
>>
Mormons support illegal immigration and don't like uncouth behavior, including use of curse words.
>>
>>68483980
Romney and the Mormon church went out telling all the Mormons to vote for Cruz.

Mormons are known to be gullible idiots.

Otherwise they wouldn't be Mormons.
>>
Because Mormons are smart enough to see that Trump is a meme candidate.
>>
>>68484813
But they're not smart enough to realize that wearing magic underwear and paying a fee to the church doesn't turn you into a god upon death.
>>
>>68484813
The only redeemable quality of Mormons is they actually fuck and have lots of white kids... which I admit is a pretty good quality.

Otherwise they are retarded.
>>
I went through Utah over the summer on a road trip.

Probably one of the dumbest states I've been to.
>>
>>68484813
More like they're dumb enough to vote for lyin' ted
>>
>>68483980

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

Mormon cucks vote for who ever the church elders tell them too
>>
File: 1458100833106.jpg (167 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1458100833106.jpg
167 KB, 734x760
>>68484563
>back on track

Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>68485229
Literally their only redeeming quality
>>
>>68483980
Mormons are morons.
>>
Why wouldn't they vote for the final remaining white horse shill? If he were elected, we'd have to remove that arm.
>>
File: trump-make-america-great-again.jpg (230 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
trump-make-america-great-again.jpg
230 KB, 1000x749
>>68484813
You americans are soo gullible. My God I've never seen the power structure so desperate! Both sides are attacking him like crazy! You know Trump is over the target when he's getting this much flak.

Both treasonous parties are bought and payed for by the Jews and their lobbies. That's why they hate Trump because he can't be bought and controlle
>>
File: KONG.jpg (104 KB, 478x382) Image search: [Google]
KONG.jpg
104 KB, 478x382
>>68483980
Trump doesn't do well in caucus states.
He does very well in primary states.
All the states that are left are primary states.
>>
>>68483980
Mormons are a cult and believe in mankind Gods. If you wear the underpants long enough you ascend to Godlike status. They do what Romney says or get throw out of the church.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.