[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are comic books degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1457301472498.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457301472498.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
Are comic books degenerate?
>>
File: twitterHeaderAug2016website3.jpg (69 KB, 904x380) Image search: [Google]
twitterHeaderAug2016website3.jpg
69 KB, 904x380
>>68483531
Who are these guys?
>>
>>68484158
Dave Grohl and Bruce Banner I think
>>
>>68483531
kids books? i mean.. what ever makes you happy.
>>
kill yourself jew lover
>>
File: 1.jpg (351 KB, 1368x940) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
351 KB, 1368x940
American capeshit is the worst.
>>
Senile old coot has nine different origins of Spidey he remembers, none of which were 'we screwed the fuck out of Kirby.'
>>
>>68484158
That's Joe Hanna and Will Barbera you fucking newb
They created Tom and Jerry
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x354
>>68483531
Frank Millar had cancer or something that really fucked him up.
>>
>>68483531
Content not form.
They are run by a clique that is degenerate and enforces their degeneracy.
Frank Miller is the least degenerate.
> In November 2011, (Frank) Miller posted remarks pertaining to the Occupy Wall Street movement in his blog, calling it "nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness."
>>
>>68483531
>complain that people don't read
>bitch when they read something you don't like
Everything is always inevitably degenerate to someone. You're only ever truly free when you're dead.
>>
Disney poisoned him.
>>
>>68483531
>Are X degenerate?

No they are not
Unless you read every single issue, which interferes with your life because you are too busy making batman cosplay to study
>>
>>68486184
man Dorohedoro is so good
>>
>>68483531
they're for redditors
>>
>>68486585
>had
Has anon, he's dying.
>>
>>68483531
Only if you're still interested in them as an adult.
>>
>>68483531
Reported
>>
File: pfjnaepnv5shl2poa2hk.png (719 KB, 696x1077) Image search: [Google]
pfjnaepnv5shl2poa2hk.png
719 KB, 696x1077
>>68483531
The medium is infested with SJW propaganda Marvel is literally the worst when it comes to this shit.
>>
>age 93
hell be fine
>>
>>68486978
>reading anything is good reading
I'm tried of this meme.
It's pretty shitty that as a society we equate any book as good reading just because the collective value of books is so low. If you're interested in books intended for high schoolers or shitty romance novels written at the 10th grade level then fine, enjoy your hobby; just don't pretend like you're any better or more educated than those who don't read books.

A theme you picked up from some unknown spinster in a romance novel might not be the best philosophy to apply to your love life, it's not somehow more true than what you'd learn from a video game or a movie just because it was printed on paper. The same could be said about any genre, you're not any more of a detective for reading a mystery, and you're not any smarter for reading about far fetched theories in a science fiction novel.

It really bothers me that people put reading books on such a high pedestal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.