[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know some very hard working illegal immigrants who have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7
I know some very hard working illegal immigrants who have been here for 27 years. They have four years until they can become citizens when their daughter turns 21. Does Trump want to deport ALL illegal immigrants? Does he want to allow worthy immigrants to stay?
>>
>>68483385

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK FIRST, THEN THEY CAN COME BACK IN LEGALLY!
>>
File: 1457158250795.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1457158250795.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>
>>68483385
I don't see the point in spend a lot of resources and time deporting workers.
But anyways, I don't expect intelligence form Trump.
>>
>>68483385
He says he'll deport everyone but that's just a negotiating tactic to make deporting the people who really should go seem more acceptable
>>
>>68483471
So they can't get green cards living in the country and contributing to it for 27 years... but when rules become stricter and they get deported to Mexico, they will somehow be able to become citizens and legal in this country? Sounds like bs.
>>
>>68483385
Commit a crime, do the time.

They'd be legal already if they fucking tried.

Deport their asses.
>>
>>68483620
I hope so. I hope he discriminates between worthy and unworthy. I've known these people all my life, and they have so much love for this country and all it has given to them. They offer services and frankly deserve to be citizens.
>>
>>68483636

It's their fault for not trying to get citizenship status throughout their 27 years here. LAZY!
>>
I'm pretty sure that no one would deport illegal immigrants that have spend the majority of their time in the USA working and paying taxes.

Unfortunately this is a small minority.
>>
>>68483717
You think they haven't tried? Are you aware of the benefits of being a citizen? These aren't lazy people.
>>
>>68483636
They entered as criminals. America gets nothing from their work since its being sent back to mexico.
>>
>>68483385
How hard working they are doesn't mean shit. They came into this country illegally and deserve to be kicked back to wherever they snuck in from.
>>
>>68484337
What about their children? NO BOICVE
>>
>>68483385
>break the law
>b-but I was working hard!!!
Fuck off you stupid cunt, do you have any idea how angry the LEGAL immigrants are? Their daughter should be deported too, fuck anchor babies.
Personally I think it's an invasion and they should be shot on sight just like what you'd do to some faggot crawling through your window.
>>
>>68483385
They can haul their hard work back home and make Mexico great again.
>>
Don't we owe it to ourselves to make sure every company in our country employ's our own people first and foremost? If we can't get our own people cheap enough to do the job, then the job shouldn't exist.

It's not about being lazy, or hard working, or deserving. It's about principle and legacy. My family has been here busting their asses, paying taxes, and building up the country since the 1850's.

Why should some beaner who snuck over the border reap all the benefits that living in this country provides without having ever done anything for it besides breaking the law?
>>
>>68483972
benefits of being a legal citizen:
you don't get deported
(if you're living in a state that doesn't ban the checks - they probably aren't) you can get jobs without background checks to see if you're a legal

benefits of being illegal:
don't pay taxes

I'd say it's easily worth it.
>>
>>68483385
I came in to the US legally, got a work permit, and ten years later became a citizen. It's not hard, just don't break the law and pay taxes.
>>
>>68483385
did they break the law?

did they steal from the taxpayer?

did they steal citizenship for their daughter from the american people?

wow, what an act of love!
>>
>>68484648
Pretty sure there's already laws stating you must search for american workers before foreign workers.
>>
>>68484481
they can go too
>>
>>68483856
This guy gets it. VERY SMART!
>>
>>68484865
And I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be coming here if there truly wasn't anything for them here. The jobs they do do that people always say "We can't find any Americans to fill these positions" are underpaid because they do them cheap.
>>
>They managed to break the law for so long they deserve a reward!
>>
There has to be a case by case examination. I have just read that it's estimated that 50 billion dollars leaves the country, and 113 billion dollars is spent by the government annually because of illegal immigrants. Give me some evidence that a majority of these immigrants have the "credentials" that the ones I know do. I'll look in to this as well.
>>
>>68483588

Hey you're the Mexican from earlier today who doesn't want the illegals back from the US.

Guess what? They're comin' back. And you're gonna pay for it. And you're gonna pay for the wall to keep them there, too. 100%. You're gonna pay.

And it's gonna be great. Really great.
>>
>>68483385
>illegals
Oky what letter of the word gives you a hard time here buddy?
The double l is confusing you?
Or how the e looks over the g to the a all melicious and seizing the a up for rape or a fast mug
>>
>>68483385
Illegal immigrants already get deported senpai, if he hasn't been reported for 27 years chance are that they will just ignore him or naturalize him.
>>
>>68485652
>There has to be a case by case examination
And why is that?
They broke the law, why should any of them be rewarded just because they worked hard?
>>
Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes or do income tax. So they leached for 27 years, so what? Sent all the money back to Mexico, used American services for free that are paid by citizens, and had a fucking anchor baby. Why should they stay?
>>
>>68485652
>There has to be a case by case examination.

They broke the law though
>>
>>68483588
Why don't you personally unfuck your shitty government and create jobs for your own people.
>>
>>68483385

Should send you back there, too, for not reporting them for 27 years, desu.
>>
>>68484793
>benefits of being illegal:
>don't pay taxes
They pay SS tax, as well as consumption taxes, which are the bulk of taxes for the poor. Poor people don't pay an income tax, and for some jobs it's taken automatically out of their paycheck, only given back as a tax return (which illegals are not eligible for).

Essentially, illegals pay taxes for benefits they will never access.
>>
YOur friends have been breaking the law every day FOR 27 YEARS??????

YES they have to go back first, then come in legally. But breaking the law isn't 'worthy' of being a citizen! Good citizens FOLLOW laws!

omg, breaking the law every day for NINE THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED, and FIFTY-FIVE DAYS in a row?????
>>
>>68486137
Your assuming they are given a paycheck and not being paid underneath the table, which 99% are.
>>
>Family leaves old country to come here
>grandmother comes first, sucks up her shame and "marries" her fathers friend who later dies to get citizenship quickly.
>brings over daughter and oldest grandson first, set them up.
>brings over son in law and second grand son
>family applies for asylum due to being anti-communist back home
>shitty lawyer, get denied even though shit was getting bad and my mother was always an anti-commi
>on path to citizenship but its expensive and lawyer turns out to be crook
>3rd kid is born
>flash foward 8 years, family doing well but father gets cancer out of the blue, dies and leaves single mother of 3
>oldest son marries young to get citzenship (divorces soon after) and currently served 9 years in the military
>middle son goes through hell to get citizenship and thousands of dollars. Getting it is a pain in the ass and takes up to a decade
>mother sacrfices her getting it so that son can have

We are all trump supporters (aside from my mother she does not like any of them) Since 4/5 of us are all citizens, if say trump did an illegal purge would that really fuck over my mom?
>>
>>68483385
WHY CAN'T THESE FUCKING PEOPLE JUST COME LEGALLY? FUCK THEM, WE DON'T CATER TO DINDUS.
>>
File: illegal immigrants.jpg (102 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
illegal immigrants.jpg
102 KB, 700x476
>>68486137
>for benefits they will never access
Pretty sure they access plenty of benefits.
>>
>>68486137

The ones that are paying into Social Security are doing so because they're using fake id's or expired social security and/or the company that hires them doesn't want the IRS after them.

It's a legal loophole for the company. They checked their documents and paid taxes, therefore they can't be responsible.

It's the same as bars that check ID's at the door. They're just checking to show that they were checking in case something happens with an underage inside. It helps in their defense.

Jesus Christ, stop watching VICE and just repeating back whatever they say.

As far as a consumption tax, GTFO. Everybody pays those. Don't pretend like their some altruistic angels because they pay "consumption" tax. GTFO.
>>
>>68486465

>would that really fuck over my mom?

No. Don't be fucking retarded like the left.
>>
>>68486465
An illegal immigrant is an illegal immigrant.
Why did she have 3 kids if she was poor? Maybe she should've use her head a bit more.

>Getting it is a pain in the ass and takes up to a decade
See this bit? This is why illegals are assholes.
Do you wait 4 hours at the DMV in line or do you skip to the front and demand service? You wait in line because you're not a fucking asshole.
>>
Deport the gangbangers and cartel members first. Not worried about the old timers or little kids.
>>
What part of illegal do people always like to forget?
Seriously, they are not here legally. Why should they be allowed to stay?

Yes it's unlucky they weren't born in the best fucking country in the world, but they have to come through the proper channels.
Immigration can help a country.
But not when it's in massive waves of undocumented assholes.
Who knows who is getting through.

The fact of the matter is they are not citizens so they have no rights here.
They took that chance and they should be punished when they are caught.
>>
>>68483385
He won't deport any but he will build wall.
It's his strategy to exaggerate and meet in the middle

Did you read his book?
>>
>>68487261
Their children didn't get a say tho...
>>
>>68487418
Their children should not have rights either.
It's probably time we cut loose the anchor babies and let them drift back south.
>>
>>68487396
And the best part is you faggots eat that shit up
>>
They are criminals. The fact that they have been here for 27 years just makes them career criminals. It doesn't validate their crime.
>>
>>68483636
>contributing to it
>contributing
What they are doing is not contributing. Besides breaking the law, they are draining social services and protections at the cost of the citizens and legal immigrants of the US. Just working at a job is not "contribution" especially when it comes at the cost of taking that job away from a legal resident.
>>
>>68483385

>Criminals

>Worthy immigrants

Americans never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>68483636

>Parasites

>Contributing

That's not how leeching works anon.
>>
>>68483972

>You think they haven't tried?

So clearly they failed, which means They Have To Go Back.
>>
>>68486137

Other than free schooling, free emergency healthcare (because they need not worry about credit score), public transportation, and public funding of infrastructure which allows them to have whatever job they managed to find.
>>
>>68483385
Her parents aren't worthy.

Once she turns 21 they'll be lawfully kicked out and banned from ever entering the US again.
>>
File: International Capitalists 1.png (934 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
International Capitalists 1.png
934 KB, 1600x900
>>68487245
yeah faggot because its that easy, im pretty sure everyone wants to deport them if you said that to hillary she would agree

shut the fuck up and man the fuck up faggot

* hurr deport the criminals first guys! *

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

https://youtu.be/4K-GV6l1UMs
>>
>>68483636
Listen here fucker. My father immigrated here legally back in the 70s. He came leagally, allowing other people to break the law and be allowed in spits in the face of those who spent years trying to do the right thing and move here legally. My father also helped his 7 brothers and sisters here as well. If this fuxker has been here 27 years and didn't file the paperwork. Clearly he doesn't belong because he doesn't respect the laws of the land he claims he want to be part of.
>>
>>68483796
No, no they don't. You are keeping company with criminals who deserve punishment for breaking the law.

In fact, you should also be punished for not turning them in to the authorities.
>>
>>68486465

So your mom committed immigration fraud and shat out a trio of anchor babies despite not having the means to support them, and you expect me to support the fact that she's still here? Fuck you.
>>
File: soundofreckoning.jpg (126 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
soundofreckoning.jpg
126 KB, 500x497
>>68483636
For being so hard working and up standing, they failed to comply with the law for almost three decades. They knew what they were doing was wrong, and I have no sympathy for them. The anchor baby should go back too, quite frankly. Fuck em'.
>>
>>68483385
No exceptions. Everyone must go back.
>>
File: 1450467531034.jpg (602 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450467531034.jpg
602 KB, 1080x1920
mexican swine brought it upon themselves
you treat your neighboring countries like shit but expect to be treated with respect
>>
>>68487160
>>68487983
You bustas are retarded. Never did I say we were poor and that she shat out 3 anchor babies. First two kids were born over seas too and brought over and put through the citizen processes asap. Parents were going through it too but the bread winner died and mother couldnt afford to continue hers so she spends the money to finish up her son instead. The fuck did you get immigration fraud.
>>
>>68483385
Look racism and memes aside, Hispanics whether they are legal or not are some of the hardest working damn people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Yeah the language barrier is difficult at times but I learned to speak more Spanish than I ever did during school. Would I prefer them to go through the process and become legal? Yes. But god dammit they work harder than thie vast majority of whites and blacks I've worked with and I can respect that greatly.
>>
>>68483385
Sorry, they have to go back. You can't reward people for breaking the law, they made the choice now they have to pay the price.
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>68489658
>>68489683
you've come to the wrong place if you want people who care about backwards savage rapey 3rd world criminal peasants who want to take over our countries through peaceful invasion
>>
>>68489683
But anon, whites used to do this jobs and shit. When they leave we can give whites those jobs, or the niggers. Surely they will take them.
>>
>>68483636
Maybe if they werent sand niggers that smoked cartel weed all the time they would remember to become citizens? Oh wait they would've been rejected because they are niggers who don't deserve to live here
Trump is gonna deport them and america will be better without the degeneracy
>>
>>68483385
>Does Trump want to deport ALL illegal immigrants?

Yes

>Does he want to allow worthy immigrants to stay?

Of course immigrants stay. But people who sneak across an international border and illegally enter the country are not, in any way, immigrants.
>>
>>68491145
>because I respect the work ethic of another
>and am not going BUILD wall
>You Must Go
>I'm apparently an sjw-leftist

Anon please, don't you have a plastic knife to get confiscated right about now? I'm fiscally and socially conservative and just because I'm not going full redpill stormfront mode doesn't make me a libtard it's called realism and not being an oversensitive knee jerk retard. Like people are on both sides of the political spectrum.
>>
I don't give a shit, they are illegally occupying a country, it doesn't matter to me how long they have stayed, they need to go.
>>
>>68483385

its not a question of if they're hard working.

Its not a question of if they have kids while here.

its not a question of worth.
>>
>>68483385
I hate illegal immigrantation but there is a point were you have lived here long enough without causing trouble that you deserve to stay.
>>
>>68492252
A guy breaks into your rental house while you're unaware and starts living there.
1 year later you return for a spring cleaning and find he's there, do you let him stay because he lived there without causing trouble?

No, you kick him out because it's your god damn house.
>>
>>68492252
No you fucking nigger, we got people who lived here for FUCKING 60 YEARS and they still aint fucking usefull. Fellow americans deport every single fucking illegal out.
>>
>>68483385
Breaking the law for 27 years straight? Belong in prison.
>>
>>68491701
If thats your argument, "whites used to do the shitty jobs give em back to the whites". Why are you wanting white people to continue doing shitty jobs why not become educated or become skilled laborers.
>>
>>68492584
What makes you think the ones doing those jobs won't already have tried or aren't trying to become educated/skilled labourers?
Are you saying high-school drop outs shouldn't be allowed jobs because you want illegal immigrants to be legalized?
Why do you hate Americans?
>>
>>68483385
Countries need borders, your friend should become a citizen, stop being a tool faggot and letting your country burn.
>>
>>68493551
>wanting illegal immigrants to be legalized

Refer to my original post I clearly said that if they were illegal I'd prefer them to go through the process and become legal. All I said was that they were hardworking and I admired them for that. Christ /Pol/ read and think before you post.
>>
>>68494266
Then why are you using the excuse that americans don't want to do those jobs? That's generally an excuse illegal sympathisers use.
>>
>>68494475
I never said that they don't want the jobs, I said why don't they go to school or become skilled laborers instead of relying on the "shitty" jobs. Again reading comprehension, it's a thing.

t.electrician
>>
>>68494930
Because some people are idiots. Some are too young and need maturing, some will never be smart enough, some people just don't like the thought required and some just desperately need money.
>>
>>68483636
>Contributing
>By exploiting the country and not paying taxes
le fuck off back to le leddit
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.