[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Europeans actually think they're more intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: eu-and-american-flags.jpg (35 KB, 638x300) Image search: [Google]
eu-and-american-flags.jpg
35 KB, 638x300
Why do Europeans actually think they're more intelligent than Americans?
>>
Arrogance
>>
>>68478621
statistics
>>
>>68479159
>lower iq compared to white americans
>shit tier universities
I wouldn't trust them to make any interpretations thereof tbqh
>>
File: rooo-birtiania.png (116 KB, 744x1238) Image search: [Google]
rooo-birtiania.png
116 KB, 744x1238
>>68478621
cuz dey was kangs n sheeeiitt
>>
It's not about being more intelligent.

US citizen can be swayed way to easily with terms like "national" or "freedom"

and if it's questions like "who is more cucked right now" of course the answer is europe.
you have a rougly 300 years heads start on how to handle being cucked.

>>68479261
intellectual flight happened during ww2 so yeah, this gave you a nice boost.
on the other hand we see the same trend happening now. way slower, but it happens that a lot return back to europe.
especially with things like sjw in education.

another flight happens in the economical sector, especially IT.
with cases like FBI / Apple unlock it's only a question of time for companies thinking twice opening their headquarters in the US
>>
>>68478621
because america has a greater amount of dumbasses that the media can highlight and showcase e.g. rednecks
america also has a greater amount of intelligent people but they aren't as shocking and don't stand out as much so they're not a part of the american stereotype that eurocucks ingest
>>
>>68480216
Yeah, it pretty much boils down to (pop-)culture.
Nothing to really worry about, since American (pop-)culture is celebrated in Europe just like in America too. The differences are negliable, I'd say...
>>
>>68478621
I blame TV.
There's no denying you have smart people over there, but for the most of time only stupid people are shown. It all started with Jerry Springer (I think) where you have a bunch of people who compete in ''who's mst redarded among us'' games. Oprah W. with her cow audience. Your biggest celebrity is Kim Kardashian and (as far as I know) the most popular actress is Jennifer Lawrence who put her nudes on the internet, claimed those were stolen, which allowed to act like a victim (like any Jew, basically) which, as a result, had a huge impact on her monthly paycheck.
Of course, Europe is filled with stupid people too, but we don't show them as much as you do.
>>
File: 1458710482504.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458710482504.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because Eurocucks have inferioty complex
>>
>Divide et Impera

the thread.
>>
>>68480790
On a side note, ''stupid American'' is a common term used on the internet. And it's not like you need to believe in everything that's written there. Come to Europe, in any country - there's not a single person who will look down on you or treat you as inferior/stupid.

As a country/nation who often makes fun of other countries in their sitcoms with ''which country are you from??'' sentences, you sure can't take anti-american jokes.
>>
>>68481233

Europeans submitting to foreign superiority, typical cucks.
>>
>>68479918
>intellectual flight happened during ww2 so yeah,
kek are you really this desperate? Europe has some great unis, don't get me wrong, but to say that our accomplishments since WWII have been mostly thanks to that is a little much.
>>68481233
>there's not a single person who will look down on you or treat you as inferior/stupid.
Depends on the country. I've spent time in Germany, Switzerland, and Italy, they tend to shoehorne passive aggressive shit nto every conversation
>As a country/nation who often makes fun of other countries in their sitcoms with ''which country are you from??''
Nigger, there's a difference between saying le french are cowards on a sitcom and some of the vociferous shit I see, even from European intellectuals.
>>
>>68481683
Arrogance, you say?
>>
Europeans are the ones in denial that their homelands are being raped by Muslims. So yeah.
>>
>>
File: eu_usa.jpg (1 MB, 1900x2388) Image search: [Google]
eu_usa.jpg
1 MB, 1900x2388
>>68478621
Because we are. Just compare our scientific achievements lmao
>>
>>68478621
They Still cry on their ancestors grave
Thinking they are Still like them
"WE WUZ COLONIZERS N SHIT"
>>
>>68487941
We don't talk like niggers, sorry.
>>
>>68478621
Because you are just 60% white, the latinos and blacks sure as hell aint known for being overly smart.
Even your white population is an odd bunch, just consider that your people still have an open debate on weather or not to teach creation (dont pull the "evolution isnt 100% correct" thing because we know it aint it is still 1000x more correct than creationism)

Further more, your education is weak as shit. Sure, Harward, Yale, MIT and such are by far the best in the world, but the average US uni is shit, your school are too easy and there is too much liberalism too. I'd say ex-yugo education even beats average US education.
>>
>>68490025
Nah the average US uni wrecks the average Euro one, just look ar rankings
>>
File: 1458671004481.jpg (122 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1458671004481.jpg
122 KB, 600x867
>>68478621
They iz all stoopid an sheeeeeeeeeeit.
>>
>>68478621
On average we are.

The problem is our average person here is just as dumb as the average American, just a tad less idiotic.
>>
>>68478621
because you're stupid and you can't see how intelligent we are. I have many friends who work in managment position in America and they say that you are one o the most retarded people they have ever encounter. And how could you blame them?
You have:

>Obama
>BLM
>university full of SJW
>started this retarded politically correctness
>about to vote for Hillary as your president
>>
>>68490122
Top US colleges are also full of foreign academics. Or Naturalized citizens that came from other countries. You can be proud of the brain drain you cause to other countries, but to call entire America something based on the indian professor at CS is a bit far fetched.
>>
>>68492248
>agreeing to a roach
What the hell have you done to me, America?
>>
>>68490122
rankings' methodology is just biased toward anglosaxon model universities (bigger better). European universities are generally a lot smaller and research is published through national research institutes (partially). But whatever. Only people who actually don't go to elite schools care about rankings. Enjoy your basement wagecuck.
>>
because i attended school instead of "homeschooling" and learned things in high school you teach in "college"
>>
>>68478621
Everyone is more intelligent than Americans desu.
>>
>>68478621

just out of the top of my head.

>most burgers still think creationism has any value and evolution is some sort of conspiracy
>same for the anthropogenic global warming theory
>overweight

like I really liked the based pre 1900's US but you have realize that you have some issues.
>>
>>68492656

Dude, you're from a post-soviet developing nation. White and Asian Americans outscore nearly every country in Europe; literally the ONLY factor, and I mean only, which makes US students looks bad is the 40 million sub-Saharan Africans in the average, along with an increasing Hispanic population.
>>
Daily reminder that Europeans think that pointing out a country on a map means they understand the concept of geography
>>
File: 1443767729854.jpg (27 KB, 286x287) Image search: [Google]
1443767729854.jpg
27 KB, 286x287
>>68478621
>>
>>68478621
Most of my acquaintances see "America" as an overweight bully stereotype from a movie. It's easy to see a link between how much Swedes watch TV: The harsher opinions about Americans they have (may come from shit shows & movies), the more they accept the situation in Sweden atm(msm's indoctrination). It's fucking sad. Even one of my younger cousins refused to go to McDonalds because "it's evil and and uh and I dont like it because America is evil and capitalism is literally evil & oh yeah they treat animals bad, but I'll go to basically any other food service".

Despite this, I'm convinced that the average white European and the average white American are both be equally stupid. Just not the average white Swede.
>>
I'm surprised all you Europeans fell for the bait. I guess we truly are smarter than you.
>>
>>68487650
all you did was prove that Ashkenazis are the most intelligent
>>
>>68478621
Well, for one, several Yanks admitted to thinking Brussels was in Germany or France in threads here in the last 36 hours.
>>
>>68495611
>american education

we were never a soviet state
your students and yourself apperently can barely read let alone form coherent sentences
>>
>>68496014
1. asks a normal question
2. gets normal, polite responses
3. ''it was just a bait''
I would expect something like that from /b/, not /pol/, but whatever.
>>
>>68487650
On this topic, some years ago, Yanks discussing Europe vs USA claimed that "Hawking would have died if he'd been relying on health care outside USA" apparently thinking the Cambridge he was from was the one in Massachusetts, and not the UK. ha!
>>
File: 1456705039242.png (581 KB, 771x666) Image search: [Google]
1456705039242.png
581 KB, 771x666
>>68478621
The same reason why brainwashed, media parroting leftists think they are 1000x more intelligent then gun toting conservatives who opposing the current ruling class.
>>
I watched an American nature documentary and they literally dubbed over kung-fu sound effects when two insects were having a fight. Like, the Hollywood style slap noises, and even people making oral noises like "KYYYYYAAAAHHHHH"
>>
>>68479918
Yeah. But the the fleeing was done on the other side of that lake... You guys are a fireworks show
>>
>>68496387
I think the first motorised chair he had was from america, but Im sure it was designed by a chink working for pennies
>>
File: 1458401238122.jpg (262 KB, 1484x1041) Image search: [Google]
1458401238122.jpg
262 KB, 1484x1041
>>68487650
couldent help it
>>
>>68478621
Because Europeans are the rest of the civilized world and America is one glorified country.

Scandinavia still looks better then the rest of the world. Sweden is still largly contained. Need be we could monitore every single swed crossing the border. Make use of conscription again.

Or the wait untill the swedish elections...
>>
>>68478621
Because you have serious public debates on topics that would be laughed out of existence in most other countries (mostly seems to be related to your bizarre brand of Christianity).

Because everything about your school education looks like it was geared towards children with retarded development.

Because Americans tend to be stunningly ignorant of the world outside their borders.

Because humour in your movies tends to be very low brow and most popular movies themselves have comic book-tier naive and predictable plots.

These things combine to make a very poor impression.
>>
>>68479261

>shit tier universities

What? I did two semesters in Yale as an exchange student, it's supposed to be a top-tier university but it's filled to the brim with absolute retard SJWs. There probably was a time when American universities actually provided an education instead of a brainwashing, but that time is past. On an unrelated note, all the equipment, class rooms and space they have there is superior to the university I attended here, but the quality of teaching and teaching material was worse, even the subjects related to my major. 2nd year students were learning concepts that they were supposed to already know when 1st year students start here.
>>
>>68478621
I really don't think we are. there is a shitload of smart americans.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.