[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wearing Trump hat on social media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
Is it a bad idea to change your profile picture to you wearing a Trump hat?

Would that lead to all your friends and family and the entire internet descending upon you and calling you a racist islamaphobe bigot?
>>
>>68477752
who cares what they think, Live for yourself
>>
>>68477752
If you have to ask, you don't deserve to be living in America great again.
>>
I'm not sure I like these responses. I feel like the answer is "yes"
>>
>>68477752
>giving a fuck
You do too much of it
>>
I have a consipracy that the gov is compiling a list of trump supporters as possible domestic terrorist threats.

I bring this up because wiki leaks had an entire list of addresses and code names for people that were covert white supremacists called "ghost skins" and other sub categories for them. There was a lot more infor on domestic terrorism than any black gangs.
>>
I often think it would affect any job opportunity more than whomever didn't unfriend me.

I have so much pills saved that would end up just removing me even further from the people I used to associate with. Now there isn't a snowball's chance in hell I'll even get a "ARE YOU KIDDING? :^D"
>>
Yeah OP, if you live in California like I do or similar, the answer is YES. The way I look at it, Trump is going to win because of non-sheeple Americans in other parts of the country. Are most of my "friends" sheeple bigots? Of course. We'll have to work on this problem while making America great again because we can't do anything right now.
>>
>>68477752
is that a cake?
>>
>>68481150
Yup, it's a MAGA cake
>>
File: 1456804327993.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1456804327993.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>68477752
You'll never change anything if you hide your beliefs. Being open about it is how you make america great again.
>>
>>68481297
that's pretty sweet
i would love to invite a bunch of my sjw friends to my wedding then film their reaction as i roll out my MAGA cake
>>
>>68481336
What if no one wants to hire you because they think you're a racist Islam-hating Hitler fan?
>>68480109
>>
>>68477752

You might lose friends.
You might alienate family.

but you can make new friends, Trump friends.
It's like being a furry.
>>
>>68482067
Take it down when you're applying for jobs if you want to be such a pussy about it.
>>
File: ProtestersBTFO.webm (3 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
ProtestersBTFO.webm
3 MB, 360x640
>>68482067
1) no one would honestly give a shit and you wouldn't want to work for such a cucked up job that did.
2)it's time to stop being silent about this shit, our country is turning into a hell hole. Do you want to become another Sweden? If not then it's time to face being a little uncomfortable.
>>
I'm interning at a law firm and they follow me on twitter. Most of them are pretty left leaning, so I keep Trump posts to a minimum. Feels bad man.
>>
i lost 30 friends and got 4 death threats and im not even in the states
>>
I did it.

But I'm beyond alpha.

Do it fag.
>>
>>68482612
goddamnit who let that ape in the building
>>
>>68477752
If you're going to try, go all the way.
Otherwise, don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind.
It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision.
It could mean mockery--isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it.
And, you'll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine.
If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire.
You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.
>>
>>68477752

Don't let them intimidate you.
>>
File: 1451402680852.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1451402680852.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
It's only right that the sheep should fear the shepherd
>>
File: 1458693502206.png (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458693502206.png
320 KB, 900x900
>>68477752
Probably.

I make troll posts about Trump detractors being worse than Trump himself and how the racial achievement gap (a liberal talking point) can explain why Sanders is losing among minority voters.

Even though I'm a huge progressive, basically nobody engages with me anymore because

>muh racism

It's really opened my eyes to how fucking dumb most people are. That or afraid of supporting the truth and what's right.
>>
>>68477752
hell yeah. if you care so much about the opinions of leftist losers, then maybe you should just vote for bernie already.
>>
>>68482634
sold out fagot

jk. we all gotta eat
>>
>>68483056
Any based black man that will chimpout to make america great again, is fine by me.
>>
>>68477752
Why are you letting the terrorist lefties win?

Only reason why I have a facebook is to trigger all of my liberal friends from highschool with Trump posts.
>>
>>68477752
Just say it was a social experiment to present the other side of the argument to see if polite public discourse can be had or if we really are in the age of ultimatum politics.
>>
>>68484118
best answer yet
>>
File: ostracism.jpg (107 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
ostracism.jpg
107 KB, 800x539
If it is what you stand for, wear it proudly.
>>
>Finally get a MAGA hat
>dont really wearit out too much
>one day say fuck it and wear it to work
>cant a lot of double takes
>a few people liked it and asked where I got it
>made a lot of bitches wet, but for real, some girls that I never talked to were really talkative and flirty to me that day
>>
>>68483151
God bless you, Donald
>>
>>68483056
>goddamnit who let that ape in the building
/pol/ frowns upon racism and only criticizes degeneracy, and cuckold behavior (which you currently doing) and as such, I'm going to have to ask you firmly to leave.
>>
>>68484928
>in Chiraq
>decide to wear my maga hat
>see the army battling with Englewood a few blocks down
>drive by shooting at the nearby McDonald's
>walk into work, hear gunshots as my co-worker is barricading his front door
>wave to him as I get into my cubicle
>go to coffee break, some feminist girl slaps me over my maga hat and tells me to apologize to black people
>3 Chicago police cruisers rush past as I hold my hurting face
>sit back down in my cubicle and type as fast as the militaries machine guns on the roof
>give report to my boss, she starts getting seductive
>gives me her phone number, I get happy
>nog slits her throat
>ohwell.jpeg
>leave office with my maga hat and paycheck
>accidentally walk into tear gas cloud Chicago PD used on communist protestors
>cough and feel sad I could have had a qt gf
>go to sleep lonely, nogs steal everything since I was at work
>cry on the empty frame of my bed before i go to sleep
>"if only you won trump, if only you won"
>>
also bump
>>
File: 1451235357818.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451235357818.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
Joke's on you, I don't have any friends.
>>
>>68477939
wait till they go full SJW and rat you out to your employer.
>>
What are the benefits of parading your political views like that again?
>>
>>68486866
Thank you for your wisdom, greatest ally.
>>
File: independent mindset.png (418 KB, 621x649) Image search: [Google]
independent mindset.png
418 KB, 621x649
>>68483056
fuck you, he is a good black dude who is on OUR side. show some respect
>>
>>68478837
Most dangerous group due to inherit competency
>>
>>68483895
This is truly the only legitimate reason to have FB
>>
>>68484261
>>68484118
cucks way out
Wait let me fix that
Socially well integrated persons way out
>>
>>68477752

I have always had soft spot for GOP since Reagan gave my mom amnesty,

and Trump is best GOP candidate, I would like to wear MAGA hat,

but,

am spic

live in Los Angeles,

would be social suicide. Everyone saying "so what" are trolling or delusional. you can lose social capital in an instant.
>>
Here's a reason why: the less opposition local cucks around you see, the more complacent (in addition to how fucking they already are) they will be. If they see someone IN PERSON actually support [Candidate they don't like], they might begin to think, "Oh shit! There are more bigots around me than I thought! I better mark my calendar.... right after I register ahyuk!"
>>
>>68477752
It entirely depends on what you do for a living and what your goals are.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.