[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do black people do everything so loudly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
chink here. a lot of chinks talk pretty loudly and i hate that shit, but they don't compare to black people.

at my college, most of the time when the door is slammed loudly it's by black people. whenever i go to the restroom there's often some black people in there talking loudly either to other black people or on the phone. at home (poor fag who lives in an apartment here), the black people who live above me upstairs walks like fucking titans. it's so irritating.

why do they do this?
>>
>>68476140
niggers too dumb to hear themselves.
>>
>>68476140
culture and possibly testosterone
>>
Because they are apes
>>
>>68476140
Have you ever been to a niggers house?

Its noisy as shit, yelling everywhere, music blaring, stuff being slammed around.

They grow up around it, its their life. They don't know how to relax without alcohol or weed.
>>
>>68476140
Blacks are alpha. They don't give a fuck if you think they're loud. They make their presence known, and even tho they know it possibly annoys you, you still taking it like the bitch you are shows their dominance

blacks truly are the master race
>>
sub human behavioral genes
>>
>>68476140
they have no sense of shame
>>
File: 1452751991309.gif (1 MB, 540x349) Image search: [Google]
1452751991309.gif
1 MB, 540x349
Americans in general Rack Disciprine in comparison to chinks, gooks, and nips. Our children mature slower. When they get to college, it's often to play catchup after dicking around in high school (granted half of this is just on account of our awful fucking high schools), they leave home at a later age. They're less likely to travel abroad. They're more likely to bitch about anything and everything, even when they know that they don't really have any reason to bitch.

This problem is 10 times worse for blacks though.
>>
>>68476140

It's just the way they are.
>>
>>68476855
I hate the whole concept of alpha and shit.
>HURR DURR IM ALPHA!
> I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY ONE!
>IM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING, or so i say I am....
>cant prove anything he says
>literally a person with the biggest ego ever
>puff out chest when walking
>put down others to feel good about myself
>cant take criticism

I sometimes wonder if these people who call them selves alpha will wake up one day and realize how dumb they look to every one else.
>friends are mirrors of you
>girls never stay, and if they do they whore around
>"I dont like monogomy any ways! Whores! who needs em right?.... r-right guys???"
>go to sleep feeling like you've accomplished so much but you've literally done nothing and you know it.
this is why "alphas" turn into bitter fucks the longer they live, and people think this means being alpha.
>>
File: kOIDLrq.png (81 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
kOIDLrq.png
81 KB, 395x578
>>68477785
Sounds like middleschool all over again.
Good times.
>>
>>68476140
I heard an interesting theory about the "Blacks are really loud" phenomenon, for what it's worth: The idea is that Blacks are genetically inclined to speak loudly so that other members of their tribe don't think that they're keeping secrets or plotting against the tribe, etc. That is, you almost never see two black men having a private-decibel conversation in public, because their minds tell them to let the others around them know what they are up to. This may also be related to Blacks' tremendous over-representation in crime statistics around the world.
>>
>>68477785
omega male detected. Being alpha is not about being rowdy or vain or narcissistic.
>>
>>68476855
>Blacks are alpha. They don't give a fuck if you think they're loud
Has little to do with being alpha, they are oblivious that they annoy the shit out of people by being loud which mean they lack empathy because of their low IQ.
>>
They're trying to express dominance. Their culture is obsessed with it.
>>
>>68476140
It's a simple matter of always trying to dominate their surroundings. Loud talk, loud obnoxious music, unbelievable colors and designs of what they wear etc. they have a lot to compensate for, and they know that in the western world nobody gives a shit about them unless they make a scene. They are children in an adult body.
>>
>>68481980
this
>>
>>68481980
Exactly 100% this.
>>
>>68481719
Being alpha is being too stupid to be aware of yourself and others perceptions of you
>>
>>68481980
Exactly this
>>
>>68476140
Chinks are just as bad, though. Especially tourists. For such an old and well-established civilization, they have no fucking manners or concept of propriety.

Niggers are apes, so it's at least understandable. What's China's excuse?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.