[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Latinos Gonna Vote por Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Latinos Votara Por Trump.jpg (103 KB, 814x716) Image search: [Google]
Latinos Votara Por Trump.jpg
103 KB, 814x716
>VOTE POR TRUMP!!

/pol/ are you going to votara por Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnaL5Adbao
>>
Can't stand Hillary, but no way in hell am I voting Trump.
>>
>>68474216
Si.
>>
>>68474368
cuck
>>
>>68474216

>Be latino in the USA
>Vote for Trump
>Loved by some, hated by others

Meanwhile
>Be in mexico
>Support Trump
>The few people who knows think I'm a weirdo

fml
>>
Yes. Fuck leftists and el rato
>>
>>68474216
Reminds me of this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_MvRYGMduU
>>
>>68474368
Nigger lover
>>
>>68474216
NowThisIsShillposting.jpg
>>
but wait if Trump supporters hate Mexicans or Latinos and Latinos want to vote for Trump does that mean they will be ok with them? I am confused. You guys realise the Latino vote counts more than the nigger vote right?
>>
>>68474216
TRUMP SALVARA AMERICA !!!
>>
File: Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif (541 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif
541 KB, 480x228
>>68474368
>a namefag
>on 4chan

upvote!
>>
As a law abiding, working in México citizen, that goes to USA only to do shopping and vacationing, I thinks he's a pretty good choice, he's honest and keep it real, we could use a president like here desu.
>>
>>68475523
their low turn out means the nagger vote is more valuable

but then they might not care without King Roodypoo on the ballot
>>
Reminds me of radio Espantoso
>>
File: 48573j.png (639 KB, 932x661) Image search: [Google]
48573j.png
639 KB, 932x661
>>68474216
Would let mow my lawn
>>
>>68475757
That is true but could it be that the low turn out was because Trump supporters give a bad image of Trump? I mean if there are a large group of Latinos supporting Trump does that mean they will be racially abuse against?
>>
>>68475566
>Trump wins
>Wall is built
>Drug flow from Colombia and Peru is stopped
>Cartels die

When he says MAGA he means the whole american continent, and it's a magical thing, my mapuche brother
>>
File: funny-Mexican-Superman-toy.jpg (200 KB, 540x577) Image search: [Google]
funny-Mexican-Superman-toy.jpg
200 KB, 540x577
>>68474870

Aren't you afraid of getting beat up and/or beheaded by the cartel? You have more huevos than me, Mexibro.
>>
File: 1455078007151.jpg (157 KB, 540x574) Image search: [Google]
1455078007151.jpg
157 KB, 540x574
>>68474963
What the Hell language is those subtitles?
>>
>>68476097
mapuche means chilean nigger
>>
>>68475970
Their vote has been declining over the years, even now outlets are starting to think Latino votes alone cannot beat Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/20/upshot/yes-latinos-are-rising-but-so-are-latino-nonvoters.html?_r=0
>>
>>68475733
To bad indio that you guys elect the European looking mexicans to office that look nothing like the populous.
>>
>>68476244
that's not my point though, my point was IF there was a large portion of latinos voting for Trump will Trump supporters chimp out and racially attack them just because they are from x latin american country?

tl;dr why is that when latinos support trump they still get racially abused? doesn't help your party at all.
>>
>>68475970
>>68476482

Trump's whole deal with Latinos is with ILLEGAL immigrants

ILLEGAL immigrants =/= LEGAL immigrants and people with hispanic heritage

And you can bet that legal latinos in the USA hate the illegals as much as everyone else.

>>68476171
Sorry, Quechua brother then
>>
>>68474216
I cant tell if this is some next-level meta humor, purposefully badly done but made for good promotion for Trump, or actual serious.
>>
>>68476101

Only my parents and my best friend know of this.
Some of my other friends have a slight hint of it, tho (one of them comes from another state and I usually joke about sending him back and building a wall around my city)
Still, not a big deal
>>
>>68476482
>tl;dr why is that when latinos support trump they still get racially abused? doesn't help your party at all.
>hurr trump supporters are Nazis meme

where do you even get this bullshit

I swear to god I feel like I already know your "source" is gonna be full of hyperbole and bias but lets see
>>
>>68474216
nah
will be writing in Rand Paul
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.