[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marxist Cuck professor experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: B.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>mfw In a English 102 with fellow minorities and a white cuck Marxist professor.
>mfw He starts talking about the "great" school of Social Research (cultural Marxism).
> mfw he says women earn less money then men
>mfw I shout (actually shout)"That's not true it's debunked!!!!"
>mfw professor doubles down says it is true. I explain how the wage gap is a major statistical fraud that does not take into account female/male job choices.
>mfw I cite major publications proving me right.
mfw he is forced to grudgingly move on with class but fails to acknowledge I'm right.
>MFW his silence proves i'm right
>MFW VICTORY CRUSHING CULTURAL MARXISM!!!!!
>>
>>68474088
<see me after class anon
>>
File: hitler picture.jpg (52 KB, 1087x1442) Image search: [Google]
hitler picture.jpg
52 KB, 1087x1442
>>68474088
>Frankfurt School losing cultural hegemony
KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: 001.jpg (24 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
24 KB, 407x286
>>68474088
Never experienced it because I never went to college. But I saw the effects of Marxist teaching went my sister came home for break.

I consider her less of a person now.
>>
Damn
>>
File: 59837945834.png (223 KB, 485x385) Image search: [Google]
59837945834.png
223 KB, 485x385
>>68474088
Wow even I think this is shitposting and I'm Canadian
>>
>>68477264
Total brainwashing anti-whiteness anti-male anti-gun but everything is pro-kike
>>
>>68477468
STFU YOU MAPLE SUCKING MOOSE FUCKER GO KISS YOUR QUEENS ASS
>>
>>68474088
Can I have a few links to those sources OP? I'm on the Canadian front here arguing with a brainwashed Cultural Marxist.
>>
>>68475562
>>68474088

In addition to --

Final grade - F

If going to university to improve skills, chances of earning a job, & return on investment -- consider those who assign the marks.
>>
>>68478382
http://time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/01/no-women-don-t-make-less-money-than-men.html
>>
>>68478906
Likewise, seek, study, and promote contrasting opinions outside the classroom for best choice and success.
>>
>>68474088
>mfw I shout (actually shout)"That's not true it's debunked!!!!"
8/8 I cringed
>>
>>68478906

Yeah you just go along with what the prof says, and one your e outside of class you can say what u want
>>
File: 1456235513799.jpg (116 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1456235513799.jpg
116 KB, 600x700
>>68474088
How to fail classes and not get laid
>the post
>>
File: 15006_600.jpg (132 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
15006_600.jpg
132 KB, 421x421
>>68474088
1/2
>Be me in sociolinguistics class
>Professor (a woman in her 40s) talks about social media and how it affects modern Russian language
>Suddenly changes the subject and starts talking about homophobia and how gay parades are normal
>15 minutes later a girl in the back of a class loses her temper and says "I think we're all pretty tolerant here, we just don't like when topics like that are being pushed down our throats"
>Professor gets the hint and changes the subject to... Donald Trump
>Starts ranting about how intolerant and racist he is, how he "Offended mexicans, offended muslims, offended homosexual people" etc.
>Notonmywatch.jpg
>I let her finish and then politely raise my hand and ask to tell me how exactly he offended any of these groups
>She tells me that he wants to "Deport all mexicans", "build a wall" and other typical liberal arguments
>I refute that by saying that Trump wants to deport ILLEGALS only, and it's rather hypocritical for Mexico to complain about the wall when they have one on the Mexico-Guatemala border themselves
>She changes subject and stars attacking Trump supporters instead, saying that he brings "the worst out of people" and even said on one of his rallies that he's "a President of stupid masses" (distorted version of "I love uneducated people!" quote)
>I tell her that I don't think he "brings the worst out of people" but rather consolidates everyone who is sick of aggressive Political Correctness bullshit which was forced during Obama's term
>Recite to her full version of ILUP quote, making sure to point out how different from the original her quote was and that even Trump himself didn't take what he said seriously, as you can see him giggling at the last statement
>>
File: 1231242141_vec.jpg (198 KB, 387x386) Image search: [Google]
1231242141_vec.jpg
198 KB, 387x386
>>68484342
2/2
>mfw the whole class keeps nodding their heads in agreement while I speak
>Professor asks if can I at least agree that Trump is a controversial person and you can't think of him as all-good or bad
>"Sure. But being controversal is the whole point of his campaign. He himself said in the beginning of the '10s, that if he was to run for President, he would make sure that media won't be able to take their eyes off him. Besides, if Americans want another PC mainstream President, they can always vote for Cruz or Bernie Sanders"
>mfw Professor admitted that I was right and she probably went a bit too far at bashing Trump
>mfw I got a bonus grade for this discussion
>mfw everything went much better than expected
Later after class she told me that she supports Hillary herself, because "she would be the first female president and things like that".
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 200x175
>>68474088
Next time fuck his wife since he is marxist he shouldnt have Any problem sharing his propety
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.