[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you kidding me??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: animal crackers.jpg (264 KB, 1661x1326) Image search: [Google]
animal crackers.jpg
264 KB, 1661x1326
>radicals who happen to be muslim do a mass killing
>/pol/ goes apeshit against muslims

>a fucking white male shoots up school ten times a day
>DAT WUZ RED FLAG N SHEEIT

are
>>
>>68472110
>fucking a white male

you had one job op
>>
Open your eyes, dummy
>>
>>68472110
White males aren't killing people for not being white males
>>
I'd fuck Shirley Temple.
>>
>>68472110

>a fucking white male shoots up school ten times a day

I think its time to turn off the jewtube anon
>>
File: Police.jpg (117 KB, 610x456) Image search: [Google]
Police.jpg
117 KB, 610x456
>>68472110
That's a pretty lewd picture op
>>
File: How is Trump Hitler.jpg (191 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
How is Trump Hitler.jpg
191 KB, 800x600
>>68472110
>>
>>68472110
Because Muslims do it in the name of their religion, while white people usually just do it for personal reasons, like being bullied, being severely depressed/mental disorder, etc. Not that hard to understand
>>
>>68472110
>>68472353
just a reminder she was a congresswoman for some state later in life.
>>
File: 715981.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
715981.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>68472280
They kind of are
>>
>>68472688
>derp nevermind.attempted to run for congress in 1967 or 1968, lost.

she was ambassador to Ghana and later Czechoslovakia
>>
A lot more Muslim terror attacks happen, those attacks cause a lot more damage and they take away a lot more citizen's rights.
>>
>>68472110

What does her pussy taste like? I wanna fuck her like a wild boar
>>
File: sakura nom nom nom.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sakura nom nom nom.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68472110

she was such an ugly white girl

white people need to step it up. not only are asians smarter than us but their women are cuter than our women
>>
>>68473915
shittier bait than mine tbhfag
>>
i am ashamed to be white after learning about east asian peoples
>>
It's only bad when whites do it
>>
>>68472110
Let me know when White school shooters start killing 30,000 per year. Obvious bait
>>
>>68472110
Stadiums of white guys don't fucking cheer when a shooting happens, there are not global networks set up to help white guys to plan, hide and shoot shit up. People don't believe that helping white guys shoot shit up directly or indirectly helps them get into heaven faster.
>>
>white person is fucked in the head
>kills people for mental reasons

>muslim "person" is fucked in the head
>kills people for being infidels

one of these is different than the other
>>
>>68474800
islam is a mental disease tho and so is being a white boy in the current year
>>
File: nogizaka46.webm (3 MB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
nogizaka46.webm
3 MB, 1200x674
>black guy kills someone
>he was a thug and deserved to fucking die

>white guy kills someone
>he was mentallly ill and needed help
>>
>>68474238

You should kill yourself, dropping the nuke on Japan saved lives over all. Don't forget Japan surprised attacked pearl harbour to set it in motion. White people shouldn't feel guilt because we are the best at warfare. There is no good vs evil in war
>>
>>68472110

The difference is Muslims all have the same motivation for their shit: Jihad.
>>
>>68475049
You forgot the part where black people kill others at 5 times the rate
>>
>>68475091

what the fuck are you talking about? i said nothing about pearl harbour and the atomic bombings of nagasaki and hiroshima

I acknowledged that east asians are the superior race and that white people are inferior in comparison. They have higher iqs and their women are cuter and more fuckable.
even jared taylor has said what i am saying.
>>
>>68472110
Because some are red flags while all muslim terrorist attacks are real.
Also, we don't go cheering in crowds for the killer when he does go shooting up a place. Radicals have been shown cheering on fucking camera in front of bombing and shooting events they do faggot.
>>
>>68472110
Obviously the difference is when someone shoots up a school (whether it's a white person like the columbine kids or a chinese person like the virginia tech shooter), they usually are doing it because they're just fucked up in the head. There's no ideology behind it and it's not organized by an entire group of people/religion that feel the same way and applaud for it.
>>
>>68475593
>implying /pol/ wasnt cheering after zimmerman and roof
>>
>>68472110

They don't even put it in the news when blacks kill, thus the "whites are mass killers" meme. It's the old shit in the toilet vs shit on the table.
>>
>>68476730

>they don't put it in the news when blacks kill

they did with that one homosexual black guy who shot that reporter
>>
>>68472110
Yeah sure. When the media defines a mass shooting as gun violence involving 2 or more people, it's kind of hard to not have a bunch of them.
>>
>>68475413
Not even Asians believe this, lol. The vast majority of Asians, whether they want to admit it or not, wish they were white.

They know damn well who looks the best, who invented the vast majority of what makes the modern world possible, etc. Some are just better at accepting it than others.

China hasn't had an original idea since they invented gunpowder, and Japan are the world's best appropriators. You're right about the West's supremacy being a product of the past 500 years, but the past 500 years have been by far the most important in all of history.
>>
>>68476441
>zimmerman
Was acquitted of charges for the death of one thug teenager that was beating him on the ground, it was considered self-defense and not a hate crime.

>roof
He had mental problems. His friends tried to hide his gun but one of their retarded girlfriends made them give it back to him. Even the white supremicists he was in contact with didn't condone his behavior because he killed innocent blacks rather than criminals because he wanted to start a race war.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.