[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone here honestly vote for Hilary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Hillary-Clinton1.jpg (35 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton1.jpg
35 KB, 485x340
It's an anon message board so no posing and no bullshit.
Much as I like Trump, was a bit disheartened when he kowtowed to the Jews. Berniefags, I can sort of understand with free college and whatever.
But Clinton? Do people know her past, and how dishonest she is, the fucking scandals that follow her and philandering husband like a yeast infection?
If Trump vs. Clinton, would Bernie fags really vote for this psychotic twat? It's like the epitome of evil.
>>
File: 1454979156764.jpg (66 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1454979156764.jpg
66 KB, 553x567
>>68470395
Nobody "honestly" votes for her.
Fact.
>>
Clinton voters are low-information
>>
I'm voting Hillary.

But that has a lot to do with being ok with the status quo.
>>
I wouldn't consider myself much of a fan of Hillary. She's spent a lifetime practicing transparent, diet-Machiavellian maneuvering and pandering, weaving herself into all the right positions of the spiderweb of establishment power, whatever those positions may be at any given time. She seems to be able to tell outright lies about indisputable history (the Reagans and AIDS, for example) without her own followers losing the slightest bit of steam. Having actually been secretary of state, I can only assume her calculated campaign of sinking her hooks into the power structure are even more global than they were when she was merely a first-lady-turned-senator.

I generally try to be a rational thinker, however. So unfortunately, the constant demonstration Hillary gives of her comfort with craven establishment global politics is the same thing that leaves me with no doubt whatsoever that she would be vastly more competent in navigating the demands of the office of the President than any of our other unfortunate choices. It's a sadly unavoidable conclusion as I see it.
>>
>>68470395
Trump then Bernie then Hillary.
>>
>>68472574

Thank you for your insight, Henry Kissenger.
>>
>>68470395
i would desu, if you want a bigger fire, you need more fuel.
>>
>>68470395
Anything that brings us closer the end of democracy and the beginning of corporate hegemony is something I can get behind.
>>
>>68470395
She'd be a fucking retard to not pick Bernie as a running mate. Multiple Bernie voters have said they'll vote for Trump over her.
If she picks anyone besides Bernie, she loses.
>>
>>68472574
>I generally try to be a rational thinker, however. So unfortunately, the constant demonstration Hillary gives of her comfort with craven establishment global politics is the same thing that leaves me with no doubt whatsoever that she would be vastly more competent in navigating the demands of the office of the President than any of our other unfortunate choices. It's a sadly unavoidable conclusion as I see it.
Let's say worst case, Trump won and the Jews in the short term crashed the markets bc of the "uncertainty."
We're sort of at the turning point here where the US either wakes up or becomes Brazil. Even if Trump years would be rough at first, we'd save the country in long term.
Fucking CNN is talking about Whites like they can't wait for them to go extinct. It's literally frightening. The Jews are going to destroy us.
>>
Muslims hate women, pissing off muslims is great

Knows how shitty everyone on earth is

Isn't progressive in the slightest

Sociopathic enough to kill dozens of civilians to take out prime targets

Takes her work home with her.
>>
>>68473170

She hates Bernie too much.
Bernie would destroy his own movement by accepting VP.
>>
>>68471996
This, it's becoming exceedingly obvious at work. No one pays attention to shit, people freeze when I ask them why they're voting who they're voting for, even if I ease into it and say I'm just trying to get informed and make the right choice and looking for input.

The only guy who might've made a case was a Bernie voter who today said there's no point explaining because he won't beat Hillary.
>>
Anyone but Trump.
>>
File: 1458078079193.png (671 KB, 850x917) Image search: [Google]
1458078079193.png
671 KB, 850x917
>>68473980
>Anyone but Trump.
That's a very constructive approach to politics.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.