[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do liberals/progressivist not know what formal logic is? Do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: libtard.jpg (90 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard.jpg
90 KB, 400x600
Do liberals/progressivist not know what formal logic is? Do they not understand concept like special pleading or excluded middle?

Liberal logic= muh heart strings, muh FaceBook Hype

>pic related
>>
Liberals are just good goys for the Jews
>>
Liberals invented logic, idiot.
>>
>>68468018
>Say you shouldn't judge Trump based on the actions of a few followers
>Judges liberals/progressives based on the actions of a few followers
>>
I'm pretty sure liberals judge Trump based on what he says.
>>
>>68468018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPFoutjNlRU

Liberal logic = i dont wanna be intolerant to these people that want me dead
>>
>>68468444
Not a few bruh, bernie style progressive cucks are a majority in the democratic side. It's more rare to see white supremacist supporting trump than it is seeing argy libtards interrupt a rally with shouting and bad logic.
>>
>>68468018
>>68468135
>>68468795
This is a cozy little echo chamber, isn't it?
>>
>>68468640
sure but the image is referring specifically to the accusations of his followers
>>
>>68468890
>being this much of a democuck
>>
>>68469284
I haven't seen any logic in this thread whatsoever
>>
>>68469439
nothing has been brought up to use logic on
>>
>>68468890
Hypocrite leftist calling other people what he is himself, again.
>>
>>68468018
Liberal logic for the most part is purely Macbook activism. They purposefully instigate a majority of the right in order to fuel their victim complex. Why else would they hold up busy highways and block passages? Because when a member of the public finally snaps and injures one of them, they can all hoot and rave about how they were attacked and how the world is out to get them. It's what they want.

Preaching about equality and "omg dont judge islam" etc is all fine and dandy when youre sitting in your parents' 3-story house on your expensive ipad in a cosy neighborhood and getting all the info you need from Vice and buzzfeed. It's all a competition as to who could be the biggest morally righteous and have that self-satisfaction rather than give a shit about the true victims, i.e. the people who have fuckin died from terror attacks.

t. an annoyed aussie sittin on his break at work
>>
>>68469660
Just pointing out your own hypocrisy. I don't use social media.

>>68469549
That's basically my point. This is relevant to all websites.
>>
File: libtard 1.jpg (76 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard 1.jpg
76 KB, 400x600
>>
File: libtard 2.jpg (84 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
libtard 2.jpg
84 KB, 400x600
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.